Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have PP, Want BTC  (Read 430 times)
expertofexperts (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:33:31 AM

Hey guys,

I am in quick need to buy BTC. Only with trusted members, i can do first without any hesitation. The payment will come from verified account, so please do not worry about scamming and all. If interested, please PM me with skype or hangout details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:11:47 AM

Why shouldn't anyone be worried about "scamming and all"? You have a zero-trust account, you offer to use a high risk, reversible payment method and you want to trade outside the forum on Skype. PayPal is reversible up to 180 days from the day of payment so there is a very real reason to worry about "scamming and all".

Verified or unverified, PayPal payments are reversible. Simply concoct a story about how the payment was not authorized or how how your account was hacked or just tell PayPal you paid for bitcoin, all these are reasons for a reversal. PayPal is anti-bitcoin so they usually reverse transactions involving cryptocurrencies.

No wonder you can do this without hesitation. That's because you know you can reverse the payment later.

expertofexperts (OP)

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:57:18 AM

Why shouldn't anyone be worried about "scamming and all"? You have a zero-trust account, you offer to use a high risk, reversible payment method and you want to trade outside the forum on Skype. PayPal is reversible up to 180 days from the day of payment so there is a very real reason to worry about "scamming and all".

Verified or unverified, PayPal payments are reversible. Simply concoct a story about how the payment was not authorized or how how your account was hacked or just tell PayPal you paid for bitcoin, all these are reasons for a reversal. PayPal is anti-bitcoin so they usually reverse transactions involving cryptocurrencies.

No wonder you can do this without hesitation. That's because you know you can reverse the payment later.

I understand that and know about PP chargebacks.. But for now i only have this option to buy, what else i can do to prove myself? i dont know..
Ither1994

Activity: 414

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:33:59 AM

I understand that and know about PP chargebacks.. But for now i only have this option to buy, what else i can do to prove myself? i dont know..
Use virwox to do that or just load your secondlife account and add funds there then link your virwox account with your secondlife account and you will be able to buy btc with virwox without having to pay most of the fees.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
gotya1

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:47:57 PM

Hey guys,

I am in quick need to buy BTC. Only with trusted members, i can do first without any hesitation. The payment will come from verified account, so please do not worry about scamming and all. If interested, please PM me with skype or hangout details.
What exactly is reassuring us that you won't scam us?
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:37:35 PM

Your a newbie without any trust?
Ok i sell my coins for your Paypal.
Theres only one problem: You go first and i send you the coins in 6Months...

And i dont recommend anyone doing anything else...

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
gotya1

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:51:44 PM

OP, if you really need Bitcoin via "mainstream" financial methods you can register for a coinbase account and then buy BTC with your bank account.

Otherwise, good luck trying to get people to trade via Paypal.
lestraw

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:13:33 AM

I can selling you my bitcoin

But you have to carry out an identity verification process

If you manage to pass the process, then I will sell you my bitcoin and deliver them immediately

Do you want to start the verification process?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:19:08 AM

I can selling you my bitcoin

But you have to carry out an identity verification process

If you manage to pass the process, then I will sell you my bitcoin and deliver them immediately

Do you want to start the verification process?

That's an interesting verse below your user name.

Then Jesus said to them, “Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's.” And they were amazed at him.

Is this message supposed to be related to your planned escrow service? Or is it a general thing you believe in? Like carrying out an identity verification process and getting bitcoins for those IDs?

What kind of payment methods do you accept? And how would you do the transaction? You can't self-escrow yourself of course.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: