Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Custom HYIP SCRIPT on 50% OFF.  (Read 527 times)
EC HYIP (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:52:52 AM

Hello...

EC HYIP reveals their professional HYIP script in the market on complete 50% OFF. Now you can make your own professional HYIP website, with most reliable features such as highly secured bug-free nature, eye-catching responsive templates, SEO-friendly characteristics, secured payment settings, instant payout feature etc.

Once you buy our HYIP script. You don’t have to pay any extra amount for renewal or any other facility. It is only the one-time lifetime investment. So stop thinking more, go ahead and start building your own moneymaking HYIP website. You can also check free live HYIP SCRIPT DEMO for your better user experience. For more queries & info you can contact us through following email address.

email- sales@echyip.com
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ECHyipScam

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

THESE GUYS ARE SCAM.
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

ECHYIP.COM IS SCAM! ECHYIP.COM IS SCAM! ECHYIP.COM IS SCAM! ECHYIP.COM IS SCAM! ECHYIP.COM IS SCAM!

ONCE YOU PAY THEM, YOU WON'T SEE YOUR MONEY EVER AGAIN!
ALL THEIR PRODUCTS ARE FAKE, THEY DELIVER NOTHING

I AM OPENING NEW TOPIC TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING

I PAID THEM FOR 2 EV SSL. THEY TOOK MY 1,500$ AND DELIVERED NOTHING EXCEPT BULL SHITS.

THEY GAVE ME ONE REGULAR 2$ SSL !!!!

I AM POSTING ALL OF MY CONVERSATION IN ANOTHER TOPIC.

WE HAVE OPENED A BLOG
I hired a lawyer in NYC and opened a lawsuit against them but I need more people to join in.
Anybody who got scammed by these mother f*** just message me and we will include you in our lawsuit.

They are based in India and have a few Dubai phone number.

scamhunter777007

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 11:59:14 PM

EXCELLENT SCAM!!!!!!!!

BIG SCAM SCRIPT!!!!!!!!

Absolutely avoid scripts calculated to steal your money! All the important information there is already paid to the scammers hand!!!!!

The echyip script is a script that is aimed at fraud from the start. Here's how they steal money. 1. Cost of selling and installing fake scripts. 2. Server cost requirements. 3. Maintenance cost requirements. 4. It steals all the money received from investors through api using a bug in the script. The script-making scammers site is
zeligztechnologies.com/
echyip.com

and should inform the world about their scams!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: