Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have trouble with basic verification (bittrex.com)  (Read 289 times)
KryukovSA1987 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:28:02 AM

Hello
I have tried to verify and I had trouble with "Basic Verification". I filled in everything fields in the form of verification and I have pressed the button "Submit". After this operation everything fields were cleaned and no changes have happened.
I have trouble with basic verification with different browsers: 1) Yandex browser 2) Mozilla firefox 3) google chrome 4) Internet explorer
The others browsers I didn't try to use for this aim
Help me, please, how to pass "Basic Verification?"
TrueCryptoiner

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:08:15 AM

My account was verified without any issues

[WTS] AGC++UK DEBIT CARD++MSDN ADMIN++BETTING ACCS
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:10:35 AM

Hello
I have tried to verify and I had trouble with "Basic Verification". I filled in everything fields in the form of verification and I have pressed the button "Submit". After this operation everything fields were cleaned and no changes have happened.
I have trouble with basic verification with different browsers: 1) Yandex browser 2) Mozilla firefox 3) google chrome 4) Internet explorer
The others browsers I didn't try to use for this aim
Help me, please, how to pass "Basic Verification?"
This is not right place for posting this issue first of all move this thread to Service Discussion Exchanges or official thread of Bitterx for better response
grandEx

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:26:05 PM

I want you all to know that this guy "TrueCryptoiner" is an absolute scammer. He had to deliver a pack of UK docs in order UK betting accounts to be registered. He said the price, i did not even discuss it, agreed with it. He promised that the pack will included UK brand new, fresh Docs, i made the payment by skrill, said to him to check his skrill account whether money had been arrived, said YES, and said "Wait 2 minutes please i will send the docs on your skrill email" What do you think happened? Same old story, guy has left his telegram, where all the talks and disscusion had been going on, and has not answered me since then. Please never never have trust in that person.  Acted absolutery ridicilously, who deserves such an attitude? you do you part of the deal perfectly, he gets the money and immediately disappears, who does this? Only a coward! never make any kind of deals with him NEVER. If you want feedback about him, and you are ready to hear the whole story about him, feel free to contact me, before you do anything with him. CHEATER!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: