Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO for Solar Energy  (Read 270 times)
kay5ive (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:02:43 AM

Hi,

1) How ICO (Initial Coin Offering) works?
I am planning to establish a mining farm which will work under the solar energy. My location is best for solar energy due to sunlight ratio almost pretty. If someone could help me regarding all the documentation about the setup of solar energy from A to Z.

How ICO help me to establish a mining farm of 20 to 40 miner machines?
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:35:10 PM

Hi,

I am planning to establish a mining farm which will work under the solar energy. My location is best for solar energy due to sunlight ratio almost pretty. If someone could help me regarding all the documentation about the setup of solar energy from A to Z.

You have a lot to learn.
 - with solar energy : what about the night ? Your hardware will be off ? Not good for the ROI.
 - with the ICO (my advice : there is a simply way to make your own ICO : it's name is ARTEMINE : look for the topic in this forum).

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
kay5ive (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:49:38 AM

Hi,

You have a lot to learn.
 - with solar energy : what about the night ? Your hardware will be off ? Not good for the ROI.
 - with the ICO (my advice : there is a simply way to make your own ICO : it's name is ARTEMINE : look for the topic in this forum).
I am willing to raise fund specially for Solar energy through ICO(that is the stage 1).
In the next stage i start to collect miners for hosting from clients(customers).
Obviously, the ROI is too slow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: