Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptonex is a scam! BEWARE!  (Read 636 times)
802529er (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:13:24 AM

TLDR, Cryptonex issued the CNX token which has ZERO value and never will, now they are panicking because users are trading it on ED and there scam token is being used to scam people!!!

Cryptonex do not understand what the block chain is, if they did they would understand that ANY TOKEN can be listed on ether delta.

Cryptonex  have been paying users to remove posts pointing out issues and asking critical questions.

Cryptonex inboxed me demanding I take the token off my exchange, that’s right they THOUGHT I WAS ETHERDELTA.

Cryptonex then  threatens to publish the messages of them incorrectly assuming I’m the Etherdelta guy unless I delist there token!

I decided to see how stupid they are, and told them I can indeed delist for a 1 ETH fee, which they didn’t like at all.

They continued to assume I am ED and can delist there token and list there own coin on ED ( they lack basic block chain knowledge and understanding which isn’t a good sign)

I will update this post and also link to the reddit thread and other media this is being posted on, with the evidence CNX have been paying to remove posts on BCT and on reddit.

STAY CLEAR OF CNX, ITS A SCAM TOKEN/COIN WORTH NOTHIN WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE FREAKING OUT OVER IT BEING ON EtherDelta

802529er (OP)

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:17:29 AM

I’ll be adding all screenshots of PM’s from the idiots when I’m not on mobile

ElmetElmet

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:29:11 PM

Thanks for the info. I noticed I got 1000 of their tokens on MEW, but I had never participated in the ICO. Anybody else?
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:10:22 AM

Apologies for upping an old thread but anyone with CNX token having problem transferring to Yobit? I am only asking for a friend. Let me know if you have more info. Thank you.
cobak pole

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:27:54 AM

but my sister did a sales transaction through a maket but there was no problem whatsoever, and the thing that most make ourselves tense is pending too long.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:43:19 AM

Sometimes the consequences may vary.
If so correct include accurate evidence, this is important information for everyone.
alexwon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

at the moment I do not see the cryptonex, and you currently have negative beliefs how can I trust you?

In September there were some negative believes about it. But now I mostly stumble upon positive reviews and feedbacks about Cryptonex.
Here's their main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087904
imon.irahgel

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

at the moment I do not see the cryptonex, and you currently have negative beliefs how can I trust you?

In September there were some negative believes about it. But now I mostly stumble upon positive reviews and feedbacks about Cryptonex.
Here's their main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087904

Still a scam IMO.
No team information on their website. No LinkedIn profiles etc
Not much activity on Github. At this rate, the project will be done by ~2030

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I seriously think we should build that beware scam wall fast, and create a faster community awareness.
S4quence

Activity: 11
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

TLDR, Cryptonex issued the CNX token which has ZERO value and never will, now they are panicking because users are trading it on ED and there scam token is being used to scam people!!!

Cryptonex do not understand what the block chain is, if they did they would understand that ANY TOKEN can be listed on ether delta.

Cryptonex  have been paying users to remove posts pointing out issues and asking critical questions.

Cryptonex inboxed me demanding I take the token off my exchange, that’s right they THOUGHT I WAS ETHERDELTA.

Cryptonex then  threatens to publish the messages of them incorrectly assuming I’m the Etherdelta guy unless I delist there token!

I decided to see how stupid they are, and told them I can indeed delist for a 1 ETH fee, which they didn’t like at all.

They continued to assume I am ED and can delist there token and list there own coin on ED ( they lack basic block chain knowledge and understanding which isn’t a good sign)

I will update this post and also link to the reddit thread and other media this is being posted on, with the evidence CNX have been paying to remove posts on BCT and on reddit.

STAY CLEAR OF CNX, ITS A SCAM TOKEN/COIN WORTH NOTHIN WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE FREAKING OUT OVER IT BEING ON EtherDelta

Idk, they made it quite clear that token is not worth anything and thus must not be traded. On the other hand, they promise that it'll be exchangeable to the CNX coin, but don't provide any concrete dates. Anyway, it was a dumb move to call token same name as a coin.
PlayChip

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

Just came across this after researching them. They approached asked us to list on their exchange for 1 BTC. Their exchange only has their own coin, BTC, ETH and some fiat options.

When I asked them why they were pursuing an ICO, they said that they had a bunch of ICOs on their page already they had listed. There was no link to any ICO section on their site. Quite strange, I assumed it was an imposter that contacted me, but after reading the above I'm not so sure!
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

Do you  have any screen shot or any useful link or evidence to make your accusation valid? Well, this is not a joke since you post here in bitcointalk.org. Also your account has a red trust, so why we trust you if you did a previous shady move from the past?
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

Thank you so much for the info, it is very important to us buyers of coins. So I am be careful with that coin. This kind of coins makes us worrying to stick in the blockchain, but i still believe in cryptos.
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

Thank you for giving us useful information and helping people escape fraud. I have invested in this project but I have doubts. Your posts have woken me and I thank you very much.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:13:24 AM

I had some thoughts about this but I was not sure, thankks for proofs. I think that they had the idea of clear project but in the end something was changed.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

I want to say thank you for the information so much. I think that a lot of people are saved now with this project and it will be very nice for them to save money too.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:56:59 AM

I think you might have to include some links for proof.
Suppose the screenshot image on IMGUR or lightshot.
Because if without proof you will lose the truth.
noosphere

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 07:33:59 PM

I think cryptonex have robbed me 100 CNX I had exchange them for BTC sent the BTCs to another address about three week ago. But they keep telling me that the transaction is no possible because of covid-19. BEWARE! I think Cryptonex is a scam!
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 08:16:37 AM

This is why its very important to understand the team of the projects you decide to invest money on, not all project team are capable or qualified as a blockchain professionals or experts, one of the ways you can find clues from team is asking them questions directly, if you spot any sign of reluctant from the team you have to quit such project

geru1f

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 05:29:21 PM

I think cryptonex have robbed me 100 CNX I had exchange them for BTC sent the BTCs to another address about three week ago. But they keep telling me that the transaction is no possible because of covid-19. BEWARE! I think Cryptonex is a scam!

Withdraw not working. My withdraw transaction in status "admin moderate" several days. Helpdesk(mail,social messengers) not answering. Cryptonex is SCAM! They steal our money.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: