Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:06:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now?  (Read 21082 times)
CryptoBulldozer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:08:00 AM

I think PTOY (Patientory) is very cheap now, just $0.29, and will explode soon. App to be released this month. FDA coming. It listed on Dr. Hempel's list of 840 innovative Digital Health, eHealth, mHealth startups USA. Pilot Hospital is on start. In December PTOY will operate with KaiserPermanente.
Technical analysis -  MACD crossed up, RSI looking tasty, WT Osc Moving up from buy area.
I think PTOY has the best future and will be 2-3 $ in January.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:26:16 PM

I see 3 coins that have huge potential and are currently being sold extremely dirt cheap:
  • BTS (Bitshares): A coin that's currently been very undervalued as well as underestimated, the fastest transactions over their network with least fees are being provided by them but really don't understand how it broke 4k and went down under 1k. It still deserves a better price than what it holds.
  • Waves: The coin that shook the entire Ethereum smart contract strategy by having it all done under their decentralized exchange network. Because of the current plunge going on in values of altcoins, I think this is also looking cheap and may go 10x just the way NEO did some time back.
  • VIB (Viberate): The coin recently got listed over HitBTC and it was initially being traded at Livecoin. It is currently just 2-3 cents more than its ICO value, many people don't know much about it but I have read their whitepaper and can say that the project is interesting and the coins are very cheap. You should definitely invest your dime into this if you are expecting a 10x next year.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:28:27 PM

I see 3 coins that have huge potential and are currently being sold extremely dirt cheap:
  • BTS (Bitshares): A coin that's currently been very undervalued as well as underestimated, the fastest transactions over their network with least fees are being provided by them but really don't understand how it broke 4k and went down under 1k. It still deserves a better price than what it holds.
  • Waves: The coin that shook the entire Ethereum smart contract strategy by having it all done under their decentralized exchange network. Because of the current plunge going on in values of altcoins, I think this is also looking cheap and may go 10x just the way NEO did some time back.
  • VIB (Viberate): The coin recently got listed over HitBTC and it was initially being traded at Livecoin. It is currently just 2-3 cents more than its ICO value, many people don't know much about it but I have read their whitepaper and can say that the project is interesting and the coins are very cheap. You should definitely invest your dime into this if you are expecting a 10x next year.
I'm looking forward to the value of waves, because this coin have a lot of good seems increasing trends of price in the market. Definitely I invest to this coin for many times and I still holding it because I'm waiting the autumn seasons when this coins are ready to create a big waves of increasing price. Hopefully I was not wrong trusting this altcoin.
Anayo

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:19:24 PM

MTL, ENG, LRC.

My bag!
ICBCOK

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:23:46 PM

Xel , sonm  and TNT
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:59:13 PM

I'm looking forward to the value of waves, because this coin have a lot of good seems increasing trends of price in the market. Definitely I invest to this coin for many times and I still holding it because I'm waiting the autumn seasons when this coins are ready to create a big waves of increasing price. Hopefully I was not wrong trusting this altcoin.

Don't worry, Waves is just being carried over by sellers just the way other altcoins are in-line of getting dumped daily.
It does have too much potential and with their decentralized exchange concept as well as token creation feature that's inbuilt and exchange getting some better volumes already, Waves is all set to take over the altcoin market the next year. Just let the dust settle once these forks are passed, and we will see see some altcoin-shaking action. You are absolutely not wrong with your choice of investment even if you are all in for Waves, don't panic - keep calm and hold waves, ah!!!  Grin
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:27:14 PM

Vtc is not very cheap, but it was a while ago
and it will keep going up hardly in 2018
Lupalita

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

i think that steem its the new Facebook the price go to the moon.
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:01:48 PM

In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!
For me, it's risecoin..
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:48:14 AM

WTC mooning and its not even 2018 yet, still theres are 3 coins left just as i suggested , what are you guys waiting for ?

Hello guys its me again
IF you wan some 10x end this year , 50x next year buy ETP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/

And if any of you earn alot of profit please donate ! thank you very much  Grin   ( thanks the guy who donated me btw ! cheers  Smiley)

my btc wallet 1PFzQ4ab6LVaQbUFTHcMeMZ7PD1HvENjkr

Any short term trader took 3x profit from me pls can you donate  Roll Eyes?

And for long term holders , my suggestion : Continue to hold your ETP , if you sell , you will miss the chance to be rich. Sorry for people who sold tho .

Hello guys its me again the one who recommend you about WTC AND ETP at 1$.
Now my recommendation for 2018 . The one time opportunity to get rich , STRATIS, this coin almost ended its cycle of emotinal . Buy it now and Hodl or never . Dont ever look the chart or price this year , comeback here next year,  and if any chance you are rich that time please donate. My btc address above thanks !  Smiley
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:40:47 AM

Im my case, im buying and holding a lot of deeponions Coins because te price at the moment is really low, or I think it is, and the alt coin has a lot of future. I really recommend you to participate in this project. Another good altcoin is masternode coin, its really New, check it out. Do a lot of research and invest in the coin that you like more.

RaWa1906

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:51:33 AM

Because of the Bitcoin hype around the upcoming forks almost every "new" altcoin is priced below its selling price during the ICO. So it is a good time to pick up some good fruits and hodl them a while. I just purchased VIBE, LINK and SUB and I have DNT and REQ on my watchlist.
jamesqy

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:15:30 PM

buy ZRX and hodl, you won't regret Smiley

Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:36:38 PM

STX - making partnerships with other companies right now
KMD - best platform of the future
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:45:54 PM

REQ, KCS is on my list to hold
hi-men

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:13:59 PM

Pay, omg, ark here for long hodl.
nonn069

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:20:01 PM

its my opinion, looking coinmarketcap the first ten cois its good for low risk and low gain;
middle risk but middle gain:
Lbc,Crea,Kapu,voise
moore risk but big gain:
masari,zion,educoin

2018 moon or flop Huh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
idahosk

Activity: 107

ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:31:31 PM

DECENT is my prime choice here. WINGS are great also.

eltradestor

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:49:06 AM

dalc, ardr, bln, civic, xel
endaiin

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:35:16 PM

the next big new comers in 2018 are :
1.eBTC (a Community token, people also name it" "e" BTC married ETH, coin Swap Oct 30th 2017) price prediction in 2018: 4-6$.
2.Boscoin ( BlockchainOS platform with trust contract / main net launch Oct 31st 2017) price prediction in 2018: 10-15$
3. Minexcoin ( Minexbank system:Trading on livecoin on Oct 31st 2017 ) price prediction in 2018: 2-4$

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: