Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum For U | Paid to Post Forum | $1 Per Article | Minimum Withdraw $0.10  (Read 625 times)
monstercool

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:28:40 PM

is there any fee on withdrawal or not and can i withdraw to my bitcoin address
NomanProdhan (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 03:30:11 PM

is there any fee on withdrawal or not and can i withdraw to my bitcoin address

Hi
Yes, we require 10% withdraw fees and you can only withdraw money with your PayPal account.

thanks
Black House Up

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

This is not clear at all... Where does the money come from? Can the conversion rate of FFUC change? Please provide some more details...
NomanProdhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 03:42:55 PM

This is not clear at all... Where does the money come from? Can the conversion rate of FFUC change? Please provide some more details...

As I told, we running paid to post forum. So the money will come from the advertising services, membership services. No, the conversation rate will not change.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:08:53 PM

The payment rate is very low as noticed by many members above, but it seems that admin is paying, there is some positive feedbacks and no acquisations of scam until now.
It is better for admin to increase his payment rate or just paying with BTC, this will motivate more people to join your forum and to post there
NomanProdhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:12:19 PM

The payment rate is very low as noticed by many members above, but it seems that admin is paying, there is some positive feedbacks and no acquisations of scam until now.
It is better for admin to increase his payment rate or just paying with BTC, this will motivate more people to join your forum and to post there

Hi
Thanks for the suggestion.
Actually we will increase the rate later and will add some more earning options. At this moment we are accepting PayPal only. We will try to add BTC in future, as we will need much BTC to pay our member. As well as we will increase we will add more payment options.

Thanks
Black House Up

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:50:42 PM

As I told, we running paid to post forum. So the money will come from the advertising services, membership services. No, the conversation rate will not change.
Still... It doesn't sound very sustainable to be honest... I'll check it out though, but it just doesn't sound very sustainable for some reason...  Undecided

No offense to your project though.. I'll check it out tomorrow, when I have some more time  Smiley
NomanProdhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:56:17 PM

Still... It doesn't sound very sustainable to be honest... I'll check it out though, but it just doesn't sound very sustainable for some reason...  Undecided

No offense to your project though.. I'll check it out tomorrow, when I have some more time  Smiley

Hi
May be I couldn't explain what you wanted to know !! However, feel free to check when you will have time.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: