Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum For U | Paid to Post Forum | $1 Per Article | Minimum Withdraw $0.10  (Read 625 times)
NomanProdhan (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:44:37 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 11:15:53 AM by NomanProdhan

Hello there
I want to introduce my paid to post community forum "FORUM FOR U". On our forum we have a virtual currency called FFUC (FFU Coin). Our member can earn FFUC with various ways.

Conversation Rate : FFUC $100 = $1.00 USD

• FFUC $2.00 Per Thread
  • FFUC $1.00 Per Post
  • FFUC $0.20 Per Poll
  • FFUC $0.25 Per Reply (When someone will reply on your thread you will get FFUC $0.25)
  • FFUC $20 Per Referral

Minimum Requirements to Get Paid
You will need to have minimum 100 characters in your thread/post to get paid.

Our member can earn more by making helpful articles and tutorials. Our member can earn FFUC $10 to FFUC $100 per article.

Minimum Requirements to get Approved your Articles
  • Your article will need to have minimum 450 words
  • Your article should include detailed and helpful information
  • Submitted articles must be original. NO COPY PASTE !
  • Your articles must be in  standard version of English, with good spelling and grammar
  • You can post article/tutorial on any section and after approving your article/tutorial we will add the ARTICLE or TUTORIAL thread prefix on it.
  • Your articles must have minimum 25 views (you can promote your articles anywhere except spamming)
  • You can submit one article per day.

For article/tutorial we will set the price on the basis of content and reader engagement.

You can use FFUC for buying and selling virtual goods like hosting, advertising etc. Even you can convert FFUC into USD through PayPal. Cheesy

You can read the official thread here : http://forumforu.net/Thread-What-is-FFU-Coin-How-to-earn-FFU-Coin

If anybody have question or want to know something about us then feel free to reply here or send me pm.

Please visit the site here : http://forumforu.net/index.php

Thanks
-----------------------------------
UPDATED:
I am trying to explain that you will get paid FFUC $2 for every thread (minimum 100 characters) and FFUC $1 for every reply (minimum 100 characters)

Now when you will write article/tutorial (must be unique, no copy paste) then you will get paid FFUC $10 to FFUC $100 (mean $0.10 USD to $1.00 USD. We will set the price for the article according to its content and user engagement like replies, views etc.) and you will need to have minimum 450 words in your article or tutorial.

------------------------------------
segobebek

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:22:27 AM

how do you pay us, every day/week/month??
NomanProdhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:25:17 AM

Thanks for the question.

You can request payment once per week(we will increase it to two per week soon). You can withdraw minimum $0.10 or maximum $5.00 through PayPal.

Please let me know if you need more information or have more question.

Thanks
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

So, how is this in the bitcoin service section if it doesn't pays in bitcoins?
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:40:41 AM

FFUC $100 = $1.00 USD

Means,

0.0200 USD = FFUC $2.00 Per Thread
0.0100 USD = FFUC $1.00 Per Post
0.0020 USD = FFUC $0.20 Per Poll
0.0025 USD = FFUC $0.25 Per Reply
0.2000 USD = FFUC $20 Per Referral

A lot better to just join the lowest paying bitcointalk campaign.

Also where do you convert those FFUC?
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:42:41 AM

OP - Trying to understand that why do you need to create another forum when this forum already exists and its like another google of cypto currency. Is it you want to promote your own forum and have members or you want to sell off those coins and this is like Win -Win situation for you.

What exactly it will have which this forum lacks or does not have it here?

TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:47:28 AM

Hello there
I want to introduce my paid to post community forum "FORUM FOR U". On our forum we have a virtual currency called FFUC (FFU Coin). Our member can earn FFUC with various ways.

Conversation Rate : FFUC $100 = $1.00 USD

• FFUC $2.00 Per Thread
  • FFUC $1.00 Per Post
  • FFUC $0.20 Per Poll
  • FFUC $0.25 Per Reply (When someone will reply on your thread you will get FFUC $0.25)
  • FFUC $20 Per Referral

Minimum Requirements to Get Paid
You will need to have minimum 100 characters in your thread/post to get paid.

Our member can earn more by making helpful articles and tutorials. Our member can earn FFUC $10 to FFUC $100 per article.

Minimum Requirements to get Approved your Articles
  • Your articles must be in  standard version of English, with good spelling and grammar
  • You can post article/tutorial on any section and after approving your article/tutorial we will add the ARTICLE or TUTORIAL thread prefix on it.
  • Your articles must have minimum 25 views (you can promote your articles anywhere except spamming)
  • You can submit one article per day.

For article/tutorial we will set the price on the basis of content and reader engagement.

You can use FFUC for buying and selling virtual goods like hosting, advertising etc. Even you can convert FFUC into USD through PayPal. Cheesy

You can read the official thread here : http://forumforu.net/Thread-What-is-FFU-Coin-How-to-earn-FFU-Coin

If anybody have question or want to know something about us then feel free to reply here or send me pm.

Please visit the site here : http://forumforu.net/index.php

Thanks

for what I understand here the convertion rate is per 100 FFUC you will give 1 usd.
so for a minimum of 450 words i will only get 2.0 FFUC? with thsese requirements
are you really serious? This is an INSULT to writers giving only as much as 0.02 for 450 words.
I earn 1$ for 100 words article depending on the content and mostly 5$ for 200 words article.
Maybe the ones who are going to post article for your forum are newbies with no idea that they are being overly underpaid. you should change your pay rate because those who are desperate will work for you.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:56:21 AM

FFUC $100 = $1.00 USD

Means,

0.0200 USD = FFUC $2.00 Per Thread
0.0100 USD = FFUC $1.00 Per Post
0.0020 USD = FFUC $0.20 Per Poll
0.0025 USD = FFUC $0.25 Per Reply
0.2000 USD = FFUC $20 Per Referral

A lot better to just join the lowest paying bitcointalk campaign.

Also where do you convert those FFUC?

lol yeah, im shocked to see the rates. better to join gogo option if i have no option. maybe because their forum is new thats why the rates are still low, but soon maybe theyl improve it. i think this is still better that joining a ptc or gpt program.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:01:40 AM

Thanks for the question.

You can request payment once per week(we will increase it to two per week soon). You can withdraw minimum $0.10 or maximum $5.00 through PayPal.

Please let me know if you need more information or have more question.

Thanks

I think it shouldn't be here mate, or you need to provide bitcoin payments too I'm already seen some forums that has been created and announce here and they pay bitcoin even they base their fee from dollars, and also just in case you will adjust to that make sure that you escrow the funds for it. Good luck
NomanProdhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:06:32 AM

Thanks to you all for your questions...

I am trying to promote my forum to get some active member ( I think every webmaster do this ). We are using the virtual coin FFUC (its support on our forum, not on other forums). This coin for our members to credit their balance on various activity (as I told in the first post). They can buy hosting, domain, advertising, graphics work etc. from us with FFUC. If they will want they can also sell their services by accepting FFUC.
Now, I believe that all the people will not need hosting domain etc. So, they can withdraw their earning through PayPal. Member will need to post a withdraw request and we will send the money to their PayPal account,,,,thats it... Cheesy

I believe that all of our member will not have interest to write 450+ words everyday !! That is why we will pay our member a lower amount for their general topics/replies !! For example, you want to open a website, have some idea and also want some suggestion.....now you will post that on our forum (on our webmaster section) and you will receive FFUC $2 ($0.02) for that post.

Now lets talk about the article/tutorial. Suppose you are expert of SEO/Graphics etc. and can write some article/tutorial on it. Then you will write an article/a tutorial on our forum (on any section which will suit your article/tutorial) and you will submit the article/tutorial. Then we will review it and if it will meet the requirements  then we will pay you FFUC $10 to FFUC $100 (mean $0.10 to $1.00 USD.

One more thing, I am not insulting anyone..and also not saying that my forum has the best/highest price for writers/posters !!

Please let me know if you anybody need anymore information or have questions.

Thanks
Loepuenkyou

Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:10:23 AM

if youre promote youre site payment use altcoin not bitcoin
is good if post in marketplaced altcoin section, only sugestion for you

where market FFU coin
NomanProdhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:13:32 AM

if youre promote youre site payment use altcoin not bitcoin
is good if post in marketplaced altcoin section, only sugestion for you

where market FFU coin

Oh...I am sorry, I have posted it in wrong section. I think I can't move the topic to any other section. Will I need to contact Moderators or will they automatically move this topic to the right section ?
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:24:52 PM

The offer rate is too low, but I understand that you want to continue for a long time. I may suggest if you are looking good posters then increase your pay rate.
What is the minimum words for a thread or post in getting paid $0.02?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
NomanProdhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:26:07 PM

The offer rate is too low, but I understand that you want to continue for a long time. I may suggest if you are looking good posters then increase your pay rate.
What is the minimum words for a thread or post in getting paid $0.02?

Hi
Thanks for the suggestion. For basic thread/post we required minimum 100 characters.
Lone Shark

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:23:51 PM

Thanks to you all for your questions...

I am trying to promote my forum to get some active member ( I think every webmaster do this ). We are using the virtual coin FFUC (its support on our forum, not on other forums). This coin for our members to credit their balance on various activity (as I told in the first post). They can buy hosting, domain, advertising, graphics work etc. from us with FFUC. If they will want they can also sell their services by accepting FFUC.
Now, I believe that all the people will not need hosting domain etc. So, they can withdraw their earning through PayPal. Member will need to post a withdraw request and we will send the money to their PayPal account,,,,thats it... Cheesy

I believe that all of our member will not have interest to write 450+ words everyday !! That is why we will pay our member a lower amount for their general topics/replies !! For example, you want to open a website, have some idea and also want some suggestion.....now you will post that on our forum (on our webmaster section) and you will receive FFUC $2 ($0.02) for that post.

Now lets talk about the article/tutorial. Suppose you are expert of SEO/Graphics etc. and can write some article/tutorial on it. Then you will write an article/a tutorial on our forum (on any section which will suit your article/tutorial) and you will submit the article/tutorial. Then we will review it and if it will meet the requirements  then we will pay you FFUC $10 to FFUC $100 (mean $0.10 to $1.00 USD.

One more thing, I am not insulting anyone..and also not saying that my forum has the best/highest price for writers/posters !!

Please let me know if you anybody need anymore information or have questions.

Thanks

If I was an expert SEO/Graphics artist I will not waste my time for $1.

Either you create a forum that is useful like bitcointalk, and all other niche forums, or pay bigger.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:50:08 PM

I can confirm that OP is paying the members of the forum. In past I made a few post in that forum and got paid for it. I agree the payment is very low but that is the admin budget and almost all paid to post forums pay the same amount. I dont think the admin will increase the rate per post/thread because it does not worth for him to do that.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:25:41 PM

The payment is way to low especially for a new article/turorial. 1$ for a 450 words article means 0.002$ per word. And also the article has to be unique with our own words. What if we find an article in a different forum and we copy it and we change only 5-10 words to be a little different? Is that a problem?
NomanProdhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:20:38 PM

@Lone Shark  thanks for the info. I hope I will get some member who will do this.

@BitcoinMuscle  We can increase the rate later as well as we will be able to earn some more with our advertising services.

@MakeMoneyBtc  As I told no copy paste Article. Need some good and unique content.

Thanks
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:37:00 PM

Hi Ops just checking it out and I write a Thread
link: http://forumforu.net/Thread-UNLOCKING-PTC?pid=54769#pid54769

i have a question: I saw in the upper left corner of the site I have FFUC $4.00 and after i post it become FFUC $6.00

NomanProdhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

Hi Ops just checking it out and I write a Thread
link: http://forumforu.net/Thread-UNLOCKING-PTC?pid=54769#pid54769

i have a question: I saw in the upper left corner of the site I have FFUC $4.00 and after i post it become FFUC $6.00

Hi
Thanks for joining.
When you have activated your account you got FFUC $4 as account activation gift. Then you created a thread and received FFUC $2 (as I told above, you will receive FFUC $2 per thread).

Please let me know if you have anymore question.

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: