Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the factors that affect the rise and fall of the BTC?  (Read 1928 times)
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:32:39 AM

Hello!

How BTC's price change? What are the factors that affect the rise and fall of the BTC?

-The decisive factor is supply and demand. That is, if many users who buy bitcoin then the price will rise. Vice versa, if many are selling bitcoin then the price will go down.
- As Bitcoin Trade
The few bitcoins are phenomenal, so no wonder if many professions as bitcoin traders. This is a factor in the rise and decrease in bitcoin prices significantly.
-News Good and Bad About Bitcoin
News is one of the factors that influence the price movement significantly. Bitcoin users who hear negative news about bitcoin, will feel panic and end up selling their bitcoins to secure their assets.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:30:25 AM

Hello!

How BTC's price change? What are the factors that affect the rise and fall of the BTC?

Well in essence as any other freely traded asset, bitcoin's price is determined by supply and demand.

As demand grows, so does the price of bitcoin. As demand lessens, the price goes down. Now, the demand for bitcoin is mainly driven by how the media portrays bitcoin, and whether or not there are advances in bitcoin usage like a new company accepting it.

The price of bitcoin can be more unstable than other assets, as it is completely decentralized.

Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:37:01 AM

Two main factors are - more and more Bitcoin users, so demand is going up and new mining rigs, especially in China/Asia with low electricity. Not only China/Asia can influence Bitcoin market, but also USA market users. If USA Bitcoin users start to buy Bitcoins, price can go up.  Grin
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:21:19 AM

Hello!

There are lot of factors that affect the rise and fall of the BTC. But the most obvious is the supply and demand of bitcoin in the market. When there is a high demand in bitcoin but low supply, the chance is that its value will rise up. On the other hand, when supply is high (the case which we call panic selling) and low demand, then the possibility is that price of bitcoin will go down.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:24:47 AM

according to my research so far, bitcoin will always go up if supply is scarce and buyer or demand is very much, vice versa if supply lots, buyer only bit then bitcoin price will decrease.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:25:42 PM

The main factor that can affect the rise and fall of Bitcoin is the supply and demand. If the supply is low and the demand is high, there might be an increase in price and vice versa. The other factor is the news. Just like with the recent incident about the owner of JP Morgan. He spreaded fake news and the price suddenly collapsed. Good news will lead to price increase while bad news will make the price decrease.
Yes, supply and demand is the moto behind the price change. And also the use of bitcoins will lead to change in price. The more people purchase bitcoins the more price will go up and the more people will sell bitcoins, the more the price will fall rapidly. Even recently we saw the similar price pump after the hard fork of August1. And even we recently saw a price drop after the news that china is banning bitcoin exchanges.

Bitcoin has a unstable price and such news affects a lot. The more people panic about bitcoin, The more price for bitcoin goes down. Perhaps it might be the best time to purchase bitcoins when people panic.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

It is all about the news that came about bitcoin and if the news is either bad or good then it will have an impact to the price and it might makes the price of bitcoin goes down or up. Bitcoin is very easy to get affected by the news and the emotion is the main factor also because emotion is one of the things that you can't control if you will not put attention to it.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:39:15 PM

I am also new here but based on I what have read and my own understanding, it's affected by how much people buy bitcoins and how they use it. With the transactions I think prices move that is why when people buy more bitcoins there will be less or limited count of bitcoin then prices will increase.

you have point but i think bitcoin as currency is normal to up and down the price maybe one of the reason increasing or falling down the price value of bitcoin because of the demands, the escrow have very effected bitcoin currency up or down.

Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:44:50 PM

the factor that makes the bitcoin price up and down is,
when many people buy bitcoin then bitcoin will rise by itself,and vice versa when many people sell bitcoin then bitcoin price will turu,
but,I have my own idea about bitcoin,
when many people sell bitcoin I actually buy because people are afraid of the spread of issues,
for me this is the right choice to merauke bigger profit.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:05 AM

it seems clear that good and bad news can affect bitcoin prices.
which I want to ask why is there a lot of bad news about bitcoin recently?
what is their purpose to spread the word?
Yes, the news matters a lot. Recently we saw a bad news about bitcoin as you mentioned. Perhaps you were talking about the news that china is banning bitcoins. The price for bitcoin fell a lot these days after the news that china is banning bitcoin exchanges. I do not yet know the real news about this but i think this news was spread for making profits n selling bitcoins when they are high.

A small group of people can't change the price for bitcoins as the currency is now unreachable but it can be perhaps changes by a group of peoples or any association. This is the major pump and dump perhaps which would be used for making profits. The similar news was spread in 2013 about china banning bitcoins and even some peoples made a good profit in bitcoins by selling buying them at that time.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:08:51 AM

Hello!

Current events and news related to bitcoins primarily affects the market also the services and availability in each country and whenever there are changes related to bitcoins each investors also took part in the rise and fall of market charts whenever they decide to hold or sell their coins.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:26:03 AM

1. Government Regulation
Each time a government releases official statements about the regulation of digital currencies, the price of bitcoin is normally affected.

2. Media Influence
The media can also influence the bitcoin price significantly. Media hype can easily lead to an increase in the price

3. Stability of the Bitcoin Network
Stability of the bitcoin network is a major factor that most bitcoin enthusiasts are concerned about.

4. The Bitcoin Demand and Supply
The price of bitcoins is largely depended on the demand and supply.

5. Wider Mainstream Acceptance
This is another major factor that influences the price of this crypto-currency significantly.

6. Large Businesses Dumping to Fiat Currency
Given that bitcoins are not widely accepted as a means of transactions or payment, not many people and institutions can accept them.

7. Market Manipulation
This is another major factor that can influence the bitcoin price.
staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:29:59 AM

An indication of the upcoming growth of bitcoin is the demand for and popularity of the crypto currency, as well as advertising because the more users know about this currency and about the opportunity to earn it, the more they want to invest their money in this currency.

As for the smooth decrease in the rate of bitcoin, it occurs in a downward long-term trend in small-volume trades. The speed of reducing the cost of bitcoins is affected by bad news, as well as by experienced players with large assets.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:31:20 AM

Hello!

In my opinion as we are on the advancement of new technology right now i think it's because of the stock market of every companies that were into bitcoin stock market. Like chinese government did banned the function of exchange in their country that's one of the cause that bitcoin goes up and down alternately sometime..
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:17:57 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 09:11:11 AM by androidpobeditel

it seems clear that good and bad news can affect bitcoin prices.
which I want to ask why is there a lot of bad news about bitcoin recently?
what is their purpose to spread the word?
I think, no, I'm even sure that this business game in order to get more profit. People who throw such news, just want to earn even more. Therefore, they try to bring down the course and take money from hamsters, while buying bitcoin is cheaper at the fall.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:22:31 AM

Hello!

The amount of investors and supply and demand affects the bitcoin market greatly, specially since it is becoming a race until bitcoin reach its 21M cap. Ever since there is a worldwide need for online currencies and online transactions increase greatly it also affects bitcoins market chart.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

Hello!

The amount of investors and supply and demand affects the bitcoin market greatly, specially since it is becoming a race until bitcoin reach its 21M cap. Ever since there is a worldwide need for online currencies and online transactions increase greatly it also affects bitcoins market chart.
Because of the demand of the people to use bitcoin and get it as an investment, you can see that the price of bitcoin is getting more expensive and soon we can easily see that the price of bitcoin will climb more because the supply of bitcoin is fixed and the demand is continue getting bigger and that will become the main cause for bitcoin to become one of the most expensive and it will also give a lot of profit or income to its investors or holders.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:16:32 AM

Since bitcoin is based on speculative market, the price could be affected by some of kind of news like the China banning of the ICO and the Dimon statement that put the price into a dip. Those negative news has really put the confidence of some of the investors causing a panic selling, pulling the price. But if you see a good news like Japan embracing and adopting bitcoin, you will notice that the price goes high as result of this news. Also the basic supply and demand. If there are new investors who wants to enter the market, and we all know that their is only a limited supply of bitcoin, the prices will obviously spike.  As demand for bitcoin increases, prices rises. Simply as that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

things that affect the ups and downs of BTC prices, based solely on demand and sales if many people ask for bitcoin then the price will go up and besides based on vendors and merchants
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:26:05 AM

The dynamics of supply and demand should never be ignored. Short term fluctuations can be attributed to dozens of factors. Long term price rise can only be attributed to more buyers than sellers. As a result the long term catalyst for BTC is main stream acceptance. The more places once can use bitcoins, the more users will enter the space and that is the only way the price continues to rise.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: