Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CHINA UPDATE: The news China doesn't want you to know.  (Read 4149 times)
Bruce Wayne (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:10:33 PM

Freaking China.

Ok, I'll be brief and to the point. 

I spoke to a good friend of mine Xui, who is a Hedge Fund manager at one of the largest firms in mainland China (Hong Kong is NOT China people.) and he confirmed that there is NO current legislation or even PROPOSAL to ban mining.  None.

The bulk of this downtrend has been of the coat tails of China declaring that it is going to regulate ICOs (This is gonna make the Chinese market much stronger and when they are back in the game full swing, watch the prices MOON.)  and exchanges.

China is not stupid, they are also not the USA.  They have a vastly different approach to government and legislation. 

Back to my point.  The FUD over China banning mining and network is false. 

You are going to hear about this more on Monday, but to my dear friends on here, get your trades in over the weekend. 

Picks of the day:
NEO @ $17.10 or better
ARK @ $2.57 or better
OMG @ $8.09 or better
WAVES @ $3.10 or better

*All long terms HODLS. 
*I have a position in all

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:23:40 PM

Ofcourse you have.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

Freaking China.

I spoke to a good friend of mine Xui, who is a Hedge Fund manager at one of the largest firms in mainland China (Hong Kong is NOT China people.) and he confirmed that there is NO current legislation or even PROPOSAL to ban mining.  None.

The bulk of this downtrend has been of the coat tails of China declaring that it is going to regulate ICOs (This is gonna make the Chinese market much stronger and when they are back in the game full swing, watch the prices MOON.)  and exchanges.

China is not stupid, they are also not the USA.  They have a vastly different approach to government and legislation. 

Back to my point.  The FUD over China banning mining and network is false. 

You are going to hear about this more on Monday, but to my dear friends on here, get your trades in over the weekend. 

Picks of the day:
NEO @ $17.10 or better
ARK @ $2.57 or better
OMG @ $8.09 or better
WAVES @ $3.10 or better

*All long terms HODLS. 

don't know man, it was so obvious to me that it's a fud. One question - what would we hear on Monday? Official statement?
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:13:09 PM

don't know man, it was so obvious to me that it's a fud. One question - what would we hear on Monday? Official statement?

i believe OP is making most of it up and there is no friend (although i am not saying he is wrong, he is actually correct).

and the thing about Monday is that many believe that market price goes down on weekends and it recovers with the start of the week. an since bitcoin has already started down today it would be a safe assumption.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:15:07 PM

Freaking China.

I spoke to a good friend of mine Xui, who is a Hedge Fund manager at one of the largest firms in mainland China (Hong Kong is NOT China people.) and he confirmed that there is NO current legislation or even PROPOSAL to ban mining.  None.

The bulk of this downtrend has been of the coat tails of China declaring that it is going to regulate ICOs (This is gonna make the Chinese market much stronger and when they are back in the game full swing, watch the prices MOON.)  and exchanges.

China is not stupid, they are also not the USA.  They have a vastly different approach to government and legislation.  

Back to my point.  The FUD over China banning mining and network is false.  

Picks of the day:
NEO @ $17.10 or better
ARK @ $2.57 or better
OMG @ $8.09 or better
WAVES @ $3.10 or better

*All long terms HODLS.  

I still don't know whether or not to believe anything you say ... But, this is essentially what I thought was going on from day one. ICO regulation was never a "bad thing" as most of them currently are scams (I have been scammed by one). All the other stuff is simply misinformation or down right lies to dump the market temporarily -- and guess what? It worked like a charm.

I currently hold some of each of the coins you listed and also intend to pick up some more WAVES & ARK (and maybe a few others) this weekend.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:25:02 PM

They have played all their scenerios. They don't have any options. What can they do more?
Bruce Wayne (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:22:21 PM

Hey guys -

Time will tell if I can be "trusted"  Wink

There will be an article on Coindesk about the FUD BS re:China on Monday that will help flip the market trends.  We will see more growth early Oct once the Chinese FUD and "Ghost Month" pass.

Is it too odd to think that someone has a friend in China?  Even the Chinese hedge fund managers have friends, believe it or not.

Until then!

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
takukuku

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:15:07 PM

you're correct

but forgot monaco
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:28:46 PM

Sad to hear that. hope China stop all china miner in their country. make dif decrease so we can mine bitcoin easier

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:44:49 PM

Confirm, only FUD...

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/911067464796053506

cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:50:31 PM

I've been saying this all along, Chinas crypto scene will come out of this stronger than ever.
The only mistake I did is that I underestimated how the sheep will react. Would have made huge gains if I did and I know I will next time.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:20:04 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 09:34:42 AM by European Central Bank

I don't believe the mining ban will happen. I also don't believe they need legislation to do it, they can find existing rules or just express their displeasure.

Only idiots would carry on.

I also don't see how some guy who works in finance has the slightest clue about the internal workings of the chinese government.

thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:57:49 PM

So did you buy NEO at $50?
Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:59:59 PM

Brucey boy you have me intrigued! I hope you're genuine and prove the haters wrong.

Keep up the posting, it's certainly interesting Cheesy
namini

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:10:47 PM

I hope they won't ban otc trading.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:14:37 PM

what can prove your statement is indeed true what you say
in some news in china media they will close all exchange related to virtual currency as quoted in some media
jules-jules

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:19:49 PM

Even if true, I find it highly doubtful that a random hedge fund trader in Hong Kong is privy to this kind of information and that shares it with a newbie acct on here. Just saying.

Imo solid coin picks, though.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:10:50 PM

This is what i think about. I dont believe if china ban mining. They got a lot of money from selling miner. They got a lot of profit. How come the largerst country which p4oduce miner will ban mining. They are not fool..

Cmon..you may hate ico coin but do not hate minrd coin..

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:00:55 PM

what can prove your statement is indeed true what you say
in some news in china media they will close all exchange related to virtual currency as quoted in some media

I suppose we'll know for sure on Monday if he's right or not.  Wink
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:55:30 PM

That was what some people said about the exchanges been closed, that is just a FUD, I'm not say yoor source is not solid but sometimes you need to prepare for the reality like this, it will likely affect the market in short term but the space will surely evolve
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: