Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist  (Read 25286 times)
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:48:40 PM

Good project at the firs sight, Im interested) How does StockBlock.io platform works?  describe in few words plz, before I started reading white paper. Smiley

you can ahve a look at the website itslef, they have a working alpha going on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
caroleshaw

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:18:51 PM

What are your revenue plans? How will stockblock.io make money?
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:12:50 AM

Hey, OP is Official Post. First page of the thread first post so to say. Your post explains very well where you are going with this project. And your example about the artists makes a lot of sense. How are you going to achieve reliable tracking? What if I take a screenshot of an image and not download the image itself, how are you going to recognize someone abuses the image? Is that possible?

Hi,

The system uses perceptual hashing to identify similar images. Please check our algorithm test page: https://stockblock.io/fingerprint/

The system uses perceptual hash/ Fingerprint to identify an image. The system can identify images even after the image has been seriously altered. The similarity score defines how similar the image is. So similarity score above 90 is the same image.

This fingerprint is used to find duplicates in the platform itself. The same fingerprint is used to find/monitor the images on the internet. The monitoring system will be a background process. The system will crawl the internet and find images and report the same to the photographers monitoring dashboard. The photographer can decide what actions need to take regarding the infringement.

It sounds extremely interesting. Is your algorithm already working and has its success rate been proven? If that thing gets to work properly, you'll provide a real weapon against ownership infringement.

Yes. The algorithm works and detects plagiarism. The same user can upload different versions of the image but it is flagged if some other user tries to upload someone else's image. The system bans the fraudulent user for ever.

This system is a real weapon for photographers. It protects them from copyright infringement.

Ok but banning a fraudulent user is one as effective as the actual barrier to entry the platform. If I can make a million accounts banning is not a real solution to the problem. Does your platform also allow for commerce of copyrights? Like, when I want to use a picture I could send some crypto to the original owner and get a certificate or something like that?

The system automatically checks for plagiarism and bans the user. To keep fraudsters away we plan to keep the system invite only. Unless you have invite, you can not join the network.

The marketplace platform is for the artist. They can sell their artwork with different editions. Single bulk etc. Everything works using ethereum SmartContract.  Since the system works on SmartContract, the photographer gets paid instantly. A small percentage fee will be charged for the services and it will be defined in the SmartContract.

The entire ecosystem works on xmc token.

Byers buy artwork using the tokens. Sellers receive tokens.

Smart consideration, I like that with the invite only approach. But it will hinder you a little bit with fast adoption I think. There is a trade-off but it might still be very successful because the quality of your participants should be higher in the end. We'll find out once your platform is operational Smiley

I am an active shutterstock member. I have seen fraudsters uploading someone else's images. Shutter stock doesn't verify the authenticity of the uploader.  I like stockblocks approach. This project provides more value compared to any stock photography website. None of them provide copyright protection. The just want to take your 70-80% of your earnings and pay pennies. A lot of photographers are fed up.

I hope this project takes off soon.

I am always open for others to convince me and you put forward a very good point. So yes this approach is most likely the right approach to get a high quality network going right from the start.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:28:37 AM

Good project at the firs sight, Im interested) How does StockBlock.io platform works?  describe in few words plz, before I started reading white paper. Smiley

I clicked on the website link and it goes to Quick CV.  What happened?
http://alpha.stockblock.io/
stockblock (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:59:13 PM

What are your revenue plans? How will stockblock.io make money?

Hey Carol,

Most of the revenue will be generated via commissions through services. The marketplace will have the usual artwork sales. We also plan to provide auction services. Most of these will earn commissions from 15-40% of the sales. The generated revenue will be used to keep the platform running.

The major income will be from the artwork monitoring service. It will be a standalone service that will be integrated into the platform. The artist can opt-in for legal; services. If there is any infringement, the artist can hire the in-house legal team to take care of the infringement. This service will be offered for 40-50% of the total infringement amount received. The in-house team will manage a network of legal entities around the world.

This will help the artist in being more creative rather than managing sales, legal hassles etc. We will take care of everything else.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:16:28 PM

I clicked on the website link and it goes to Quick CV.  What happened?
http://alpha.stockblock.io/

i can see the alpha version of the website without porblmes

stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:31:10 AM

100 Free XMC tokens

Distributed at the end of the ICO.

Signup here
rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:35:17 AM

ACTUALLY I BELIVE THIS PROJECT WILL HELP TO MANY OTHER PEOPLE , BECAUSE NOWADAYS THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE ARE INVOLVED TO MEDIA  THIS PROJECT CAN REACH THEIR GOAL

felixme

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:37:36 AM

Love this project, keep up the good work!
Mr.Nc.Guy

Activity: 210

KickCity a reward-based blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:44:20 AM

Hmmm seems like ArtByte in any sense? Though I love the concept of the project and I would  like to see its development in the future  Smiley.

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook     slack     VK     twitter     telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March     kickcity WHITEPAPER 
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:51:59 AM

Hmmm seems like ArtByte in any sense? Though I love the concept of the project and I would  like to see its development in the future  Smiley.

Its way more than ArtByte.

It helps in copyright infringement protection.
Monitoring tool to track and monitor your artwork/images
A marketplace for media artist like photographers, illustrators, musicians etc. Basically monetize artwork.

For more details, please read the whitepaper: http://stockblock.io/StockBlock-whitepaper.pdf
Kingbitcoin154

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:52:54 AM

It seem good project. Good luck for the team
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:57:07 AM

ACTUALLY I BELIVE THIS PROJECT WILL HELP TO MANY OTHER PEOPLE , BECAUSE NOWADAYS THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE ARE INVOLVED TO MEDIA  THIS PROJECT CAN REACH THEIR GOAL

Definitely it will. Most of the photographers are fed up of people stealing their work and using it without permission.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:58:06 AM

Unique idea of selling arts in the crypto community, next is other medias such music and video? whats the edge between your project and the other free sites that offer this kind of service?
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:03:20 AM

Unique idea of selling arts in the crypto community, next is other medias such music and video? whats the edge between your project and the other free sites that offer this kind of service?

We will start with images/illustrations first and in next phase provide services for music videos and more.

None of the stock photography website offers copyright protection for photographers, musicians and other digital artist. We are also working on image monitoring system to track stolen images.

Check alpha release: http://alpha.stockblock.io
limek

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:05:43 AM

I see a bright future in this project.
hitscan

Activity: 630
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:07:08 AM

The idea of the project sounds good since there are not alot of projects the idea as such, its unique.
unfortunately that bounty over Sad
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:11:16 AM

this project will become bigger if it reaches out to more people.  nice idea, i hope the dev team will work full time to develop this.
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:21:43 AM

this project will become bigger if it reaches out to more people.  nice idea, i hope the dev team will work full time to develop this.

Copyright infringement is a huge problem for media artist. Very little has been done to solve this issue. We hope we can disrupt this industry and help honor the artist and make a better living for them.

We are working on the project as much as we can and need community support.
tiger2monkey

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:26:05 AM

Sounds like an interesting project with unique market target (for the media artist to use blockchain technology to protect their copyright and generate revenue). The project has potential and hope it a great success!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: