Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:40:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist  (Read 25289 times)
stockblock (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:29:46 PM

The plan is to run two campaigns. Check the rewards page. http://stockblock.io/reward.html

Hi
Seems like you Guy's
are trying to build Steemit for photographers! And it can works as well, at least I believe.
Couple of things I want to share_
What about doing ICO after delivering the Alpha first , since almost 2 years you guys did everything on your own?
And I can't see any
details about teams [ linkedin or Facebook ] except co-founder or developer likes things!

Thanks!

Hello eye4bd,

Steemit is for content sharing. StockBlock is for selling and buying artwork(Digital for now). More over its about preventing copyright infringement and attributing the artwork creator for ever. The platform will also track the images and list all websites where the image is being used. The system wont have any duplicate images as it checks the perpetual hash value. No matter how the image is altered it will display the list of altered images.

Check this test page: http://stockblock.io/fingerprint/

Even after altering the image in various forms the system is able to detect the original image. We are working on couple of things like tracking system database, the platform for buying and selling artwork. This project has been side project as we cant work on it full time as we need earn bread butter. We tried for VC funding but none are ready to invest on projects based on blockchain/crypto currencies.

This is a huge project and to even get into alpha we need to get on it full time. Hence we are planning the ICO.

We are a small team with limited resources. The team profile details will be updated soon. There's just too much to do and very little time and resource.

All we can offer is the tokens for the community support right now.

Hi
Thank you for details! And
I wish best possible suceess of the project up coming token sale.
Anyway yeah, Steemit is a content sharing platform. And folks contributing content on that platform not just as a hobby. They are doing for gaining $$$!
Moreover the platform use their own Blockchain. So every contributions on steemit
are unique as blockstock want to make sure that for their future contributors.
Correct me, if I'm wrong!

Regards

I agree. The only thing to correct is that it's StockBlock not blockstock ;-).

As you already know what we are working on. Hopefully this project helps photographers earn a better living.

I see you are a hero member here. Could you suggest or advice us anything regarding the project or ICO?

Thanks again
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:37:50 PM

The plan is to run two campaigns. Check the rewards page. http://stockblock.io/reward.html

Hi
Seems like you Guy's
are trying to build Steemit for photographers! And it can works as well, at least I believe.
Couple of things I want to share_
What about doing ICO after delivering the Alpha first , since almost 2 years you guys did everything on your own?
And I can't see any
details about teams [ linkedin or Facebook ] except co-founder or developer likes things!

Thanks!

Hello eye4bd,

Steemit is for content sharing. StockBlock is for selling and buying artwork(Digital for now). More over its about preventing copyright infringement and attributing the artwork creator for ever. The platform will also track the images and list all websites where the image is being used. The system wont have any duplicate images as it checks the perpetual hash value. No matter how the image is altered it will display the list of altered images.

Check this test page: http://stockblock.io/fingerprint/

Even after altering the image in various forms the system is able to detect the original image. We are working on couple of things like tracking system database, the platform for buying and selling artwork. This project has been side project as we cant work on it full time as we need earn bread butter. We tried for VC funding but none are ready to invest on projects based on blockchain/crypto currencies.

This is a huge project and to even get into alpha we need to get on it full time. Hence we are planning the ICO.

We are a small team with limited resources. The team profile details will be updated soon. There's just too much to do and very little time and resource.

All we can offer is the tokens for the community support right now.

Hi
Thank you for details! And
I wish best possible suceess of the project up coming token sale.
Anyway yeah, Steemit is a content sharing platform. And folks contributing content on that platform not just as a hobby. They are doing for gaining $$$!
Moreover the platform use their own Blockchain. So every contributions on steemit
are unique as blockstock want to make sure that for their future contributors.
Correct me, if I'm wrong!

Regards

I agree. The only thing to correct is that it's StockBlock not blockstock ;-).

As you already know what we are working on. Hopefully this project helps photographers earn a better living.

I see you are a hero member here. Could you suggest or advice us anything regarding the project or ICO?

Thanks again

Hi
Oh..No! My bad!
Thank you for the correction.
For the project, already said about
my observation! As same could be applied for ICO, what i have been
arguing in first post. Actually nowadays the authenticity or integrity of any project are being top on  investor consideration list before making investment! If there are a Alpha available, project can easily overcome that authenticity level. Otherwise you have well recognizable cyrpto people in team for getting successful ICO!

Regards

stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:55:01 PM

Still not able to upload images  Angry

stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:53:21 PM

Whitepaper is up. Please check: http://stockblock.io/#whitepaper

esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:58:11 PM

Look at the introduction of the project, feel quite in line with the current industry development, especially the copyright issues, and the combination of blockchain is very perfect, some conditions can improve the whole industry.
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:35:57 PM

Look at the introduction of the project, feel quite in line with the current industry development, especially the copyright issues, and the combination of blockchain is very perfect, some conditions can improve the whole industry.

We hope so and working on the same to make it happen. Hopefully community will join us in this development and make this a success together.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:43:02 PM

In past month I participated in VibeHUB and OPUS ICOs. One is AR/VR marker for artists, second is for musicians.

How your project is better? What advantages do you have?

stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:57:22 PM

In past month I participated in VibeHUB and OPUS ICOs. One is AR/VR marker for artists, second is for musicians.

Hi,

Both VibeHub and OPUS have different user base. What seperates us from them is the business model. VibeHub is for end users meaning it is B2C. Business to consumer. Whereas StockBlock is B2B business to business.

Photographers sell their artwork to digital agencies, publishing houses, media houses and so on. Primarily the artwork is used in creating advertisement materials like banners, flyers print magazine advertisement. A lot of web agencies use these conceptual images for their websites.

What separates us from the other 2 is we help these media artist register and protect their copyright with attribute on blockchain forever. We time-stamp their artwork preventing them from copyright abuse. The proof of ownership and proof of publishing helps them in fighting for their rights.

This system is being developed to empower the media artist with their rights and be able to monetize their artwork using our marketplace.

We have explained detailed project scope in the whitepaper. The entire StockBlock platform ecosystem is explained in detail. Please have a look at it.
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:13:45 PM

Added Telegram

https://t.me/joinchat/GLmIIA20xNcy0phE_wgbBQ
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:59:33 AM

Bounty and reward thread will be up in some time .... comment with your details
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:13:52 AM

Hi
No way! Image posted by Newbie member won't be visible on btctalk.org.You need to become
at least a Junior member for getting advantage of Image feature.
By the way I'm helping
to visualise above one. Would
be great you comment on
my last reply.

Thanks!
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:21:07 AM

Hi
No way! Image posted by Newbie member won't be visible on btctalk.org.You need to become
at least a Junior member for getting advantage of Image feature.
By the way I'm helping
to visualise above one. Would
be great you comment on
my last reply.

Thanks!

Replying to your comment. Thanks, I have released the whitepaper. Did you read it?

I am working on the bounty campaign and would like to add some images to it.

stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:37:56 AM

Anyways that doesn't seem to work. Its stuck. My bad karma I suppose.

Here's the link to whitepaper.

http://stockblock.io/StockBlock-whitepaper.pdf?utm_source=website&utm_medium=page&utm_campaign=whitepaper
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:40:01 AM

Bounty and reward thread will be up in some time .... comment with your details
Well, perhaps wait a bit.
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:44:33 AM

Thanks Angel,
kolesozw
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:33:56 PM

Hi,

Both VibeHub and OPUS have different user base. What seperates us from them is the business model. VibeHub is for end users meaning it is B2C. Business to consumer. Whereas StockBlock is B2B business to business.

Photographers sell their artwork to digital agencies, publishing houses, media houses and so on. Primarily the artwork is used in creating advertisement materials like banners, flyers print magazine advertisement. A lot of web agencies use these conceptual images for their websites.

What separates us from the other 2 is we help these media artist register and protect their copyright with attribute on blockchain forever. We time-stamp their artwork preventing them from copyright abuse. The proof of ownership and proof of publishing helps them in fighting for their rights.

This system is being developed to empower the media artist with their rights and be able to monetize their artwork using our marketplace.

We have explained detailed project scope in the whitepaper. The entire StockBlock platform ecosystem is explained in detail. Please have a look at it.

Thank you for the information.

I have just one more question. If you will protect the artists, will you have some algorithm to detect slightly edited image versions of images which are already on the chain or you will just use the chain if somebody manually report copyright violation?

stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:02:53 PM

That's a very good question. I will be able to elaborate the concept more clearly.

Check this page: http://stockblock.io/fingerprint/
The first image is the original image. Check the other images, the phash value under every image and the similarity score. Anything above 90% is same image.

When a user uploads images, same user can have multiple similar images(altered like blurred, grayscale etc) as the same user owns it. There can not be two same images (similarity score more than 90) in different user accounts. The system checks for similarity score and approves it automatically.

This also helps keeping fraudsters off the system. If someone uploads a stolen image, the account is flagged and a ticket is opened for dispute. The fraudster is flagged for plagiarism. The system search also uses the perceptual hashing system to display the search results.

➢ Finding similar images (With phash similarity score more than 90%)
➢ Finding visually unique images. (With phash similarity score less than 30%)

The marketplace platform is fraudster-proof. With unique, verified, attributed content, the buyer is assured of buying genuine artwork. To secure the platform further, the registration of artist is invite only. It is a
blockchain of trusted media artist.

Storing images:

The images are not stored on the block chain for now. It is very expensive to store images on block chain. But there's are some projects like storj and filecoin with whom we can collaborate and workout some deals instead of creating the entire file storage system ourselves. As of now we are storing the images on cloud server for test purposes.

Does this make sense?

Let me know,

kolesozw
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:42:22 PM

That's a very good question. I will be able to elaborate the concept more clearly.

The first image is the original image. Check the other images, the phash value under every image and the similarity score. Anything above 90% is same image.

When a user uploads images, same user can have multiple similar images(altered like blurred, grayscale etc) as the same user owns it. There can not be two same images (similarity score more than 90) in different user accounts. The system checks for similarity score and approves it automatically.

This also helps keeping fraudsters off the system. If someone uploads a stolen image, the account is flagged and a ticket is opened for dispute. The fraudster is flagged for plagiarism. The system search also uses the perceptual hashing system to display the search results.

The marketplace platform is fraudster-proof. With unique, verified, attributed content, the buyer is assured of buying genuine artwork. To secure the platform further, the registration of artist is invite only. It is a

Storing images:

The images are not stored on the block chain for now. It is very expensive to store images on block chain. But there's are some projects like storj and filecoin with whom we can collaborate and workout some deals instead of creating the entire file storage system ourselves. As of now we are storing the images on cloud server for test purposes.

Does this make sense?

Let me know,

It make sense. I like it.

But I think Flipped V and Flipped H also should generate result over 90 points as it still the same image.
Filecoin is a good option. If I recall it correct, they've managed to collect over 250M which is more than enough to make a working infrastructure.

stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:28:12 PM

Storing images:

Does this make sense?

Let me know,

It make sense. I like it.

But I think Flipped V and Flipped H also should generate result over 90 points as it still the same image.
Filecoin is a good option. If I recall it correct, they've managed to collect over 250M which is more than enough to make a working infrastructure.

Yes. Anything from 30 to 90 similarity goes through next set of algorithm. There will be a couple set of hashes generated for flipped H or V and more.  That is the technical automated moderation.

Finally the moderator checks for quality of the image and approves it.

Once approved, the author can generate editions of the artwork for sale. These will be the actual SmartContracts that buyers will pay for.

The transactions will be transparent and can track the history of the artwork. Who sold it, who bought it, editions, and everything in between. Protection for both buyer and seller to prove their sale and purchase. This info will be displayed on the artwork page. (The buyer chooses privacy options to display info.)

Since the payment is final and no possibility of getting reversed, the author gets paid instantly using the SmartContracts with automated instructions to transfer tokens and commission for the platform.

stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:35:07 PM

I think storj is the best bet. We host files with them and we buy hardware to rent 50% of the space to storj. Thus cutting down the expense. That ways we get the infrastructure and have local in-house backups. Win-Win situation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: