Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin by campaign  (Read 1271 times)
sivak (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:15:42 PM

Hello guys,
    How people are earning ETH by campaign, Can any one help to earn ETH coins through Campaigns.

Regards,
SIVA
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:39:49 PM

I have never seen a campaign thread in this forum that rewards ETHs directly. I only know there are ICOs running a campaign, and once you contribute to this project you will be rewarded by ICO organizers, and you can exchange prize coins by ETH or BITCOIN. You can check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:42:40 PM

Hello guys,
    How people are earning ETH by campaign, Can any one help to earn ETH coins through Campaigns.

Regards,
SIVA

Hey dude,
This forum is bitcoin talk and signature campign paid bitcoin only (or tokens)
Why do you want earn ETH?
Bitcoin is better..
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:11:14 PM

These questions don't belong in this forum category. People do have different ways on earning on bounty campaigns either on signature or on social media.
You can join many campaigns at same time like, Facebook, Twitter, blog or article, translation etc. If you want to participate in Twitter and Facebook campaigns you need to be at least Jr. Member and have Facebook/Twitter account with real friends/followers.

You just have to follow new ANN threads in 'Bounties (Altcoins)' and 'Services' sections and look for them as they come out.
FritzLn

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:12:53 PM

Hello guys,

Regards,
SIVA

Hey dude,
This forum is bitcoin talk and signature campign paid bitcoin only (or tokens)
Why do you want earn ETH?
Bitcoin is better..

I agree, bitcoin is the ultimate form of money. Much better than eth.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:12:58 PM

Hello guys,

Regards,
SIVA

It is depend on campaign that they have joined and on what token are they receive.  They didnt earn ETH because they earn token then exchange it on other currency or maybe in some famous crypto that they believe that it is going heigher.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:16:30 PM

The forum has a help section for beginners. Questions of this nature you should ask there. Only if the purpose of your appearance on the forum is to earn coins that you won't be able to do it. First of all you need to learn to understand the topics and be useful for forum members.
hamza1044

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:24:36 PM

Hello guys,

Regards,
SIVA

since i start in this forum i dont find any compaign paid with eth , all campaigns here are paid with btc or token then exchange it with other currency .

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Hamilcar

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:38:53 PM

You can join a social media campaigns for new projects or translate for them. They don't pay eth. They pay their tokens which can be exchanged to eth or btc after tokens distribution.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 01:43:48 PM

first you have to familiarize the forums and be active then when you achieve atleast a Jr. member status then you will be eligible to signature campaigns, and take note that you have to participate mostly on threads about bitcoins. If you want to be more qualified then maybe you should also consider your grammar and length of posts.

shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:49:55 PM

It's easy. First, you need to find a bounty or campaign that you want to join.
If you already feel interested in that campaign, read the rules and find which bounty you can join. Maybe signature, facebook, twitter, blog or even translation.
If you fulfill all the requirements, fill up the form and submit it.
Then, you just need to do everything needed to do, and wait until the ico finished and you get your payment.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:58:38 PM

its simple to earn bitcoin by campaign, you to apply go to service announcement and look the signature campaign acceptin the participant, you need follow the rules of the campaign to recieve the payment for the weekly task or a monthly task, you need to make good post and constrytive post if you want to accept as participant, and i suggest with you need to read and research to get skills in bitcoin.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:01:16 PM

I'm yet to stumble on a campaign that pays it users out in ether but you can easily exchange the bitcoin payments you get from a camping for ether.
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:02:02 PM

Hello, you know I can only advice to participate in different bounty campaign that allows you bitcointalk rank. I don't know any information here how to earn ethereum but you can do some work( I mean bounty campaign) and recive some tokens and after this you can exchange their on ETH. My advice is - you can parcitipate including   blogg campaing because it can make you more better to understand what here is going on. Good luck
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:19:26 PM

So far, I have never seen campaigns that pays with eth.
It's a different story if it's ICO bounties that pays with its token.
But if it's campaign that rewards with bitcoin that you were asking about,
then you could find it in here
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:47:16 PM

all champaigns here always use the bitcoin award! You can exchange your bitcoin with ETH! the BTC to IDR exchange rate is more expensive than ETH, so I think bitcoin is better than ETH. The more bitcoin you have, the more ETH you will get
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:05:22 PM

Hello guys,

Regards,
SIVA

I think there is no campaign currently pays by ETH. The majority of campaigns pay people with new altcoins/tokens (ICO ones) usually and there are a few which pay users in Bitcoin. But no one with ETH, sorry... maybe in the future...

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Melquart

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:07:17 PM

Campaigns don't pay with eth. They pay with their own token. There are some signature campaign paying with btc but i think they accept only advanced profils.

balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:50:04 PM

Simple, you will just comment on the post run by people who post campaigns and an advertisement will be attached to your post sooner as days pass by and that’s how you earn bitcoin by campaign. This looks easy but it takes patience and wisdom in doing so.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:00:43 AM

Hi sir,

If you want to earn bitcoin, there are defferent way on how to earn. You can joined bounty campaign, social media campaign or signature campaign. To participate in social media campaign like Facebook and Twitter you must follow their rules and your rank atleast Jr. Member.

And by the way i have never seen campaign in this forum that pays ETH directly, mostly all bounty campaign their payment are token.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: