Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin by campaign  (Read 1267 times)
EduardoSe

Activity: 307
Merit: 107

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:26:50 AM

Hello guys,
    How people are earning ETH by campaign, Can any one help to earn ETH coins through Campaigns.

Regards,
SIVA

you never found campaign payment use ETH
payment only use bitcoin and new altcoin (bounty campaign ico project)

but youre account is newbie, you only follow twitter campaign and facebook campaign

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:06:12 AM

Until now there has been no paying campaign with eth
they pay with their own coins
after that we can just exchange it with bitcoin or eth
you should read a lot in this forum for that
hope this helps you
Raihan050

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:31:21 PM

Here are few Campaign which through Earn Bitcoin like Signature,Twitter,Facebook.

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:00:05 PM

Here is the link to the bounties threads.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Most of the signature you will not able to participate due to your account status. For Twitter bounty most of them only required minimum 100 followers and Facebook is like 100 friends.

Earn what you can and build up your portfolio. Sell your bounties tokens/coins if they gained in value in the future for Eth or BTC.
HarryG333

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:21:20 PM

Hi sir,

Are my qualify for the social media    campaign and other activities?
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:26:41 PM

You would need to Jr member and above to participate in bounty, besides  i have never seen campaign in this forum that pays ETH directly, mostly all bounty campaign their payment are token.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

As what others said, I haven't seen any campaign by ETH because they usually have their own coin.  Well you can convert your coin to ETH once you earn something in any bounty opportunity.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
tegalrejo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

agree with another answer, ia have never seen a campaign pay with eth, because the bounty campaign pays with their own tokens/coins, if you want earn tokens, you can join a bounty campaign, social media campaign, but first you must improve your rank to junior member, because bounty campaign rules at least junior member rank, after you participate a bounty campaign and receive some tokens and then you can exchange their on ETH
truncus

Activity: 784
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:26:16 PM

Everyone in the campaign is given special coin. We sell it with the stock market. we are either bitcoin or ethereum.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:24:04 AM

Hi. That's also one of my question inside my mind when i first got here. I thought you can only start earning when you are a Junior Member but i didn't know that bounty campaign is comprised with lots of campaign.

You can actually go for Social Media Campaign while you are still a Newbie as long as your social media account (FB and Twitter) meets the requirements stipulated in the campaign itself. Other than that, you can also try Youtube campaign, translation, telegram, etc.

CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:28:58 AM

Hello guys,
    How people are earning ETH by campaign, Can any one help to earn ETH coins through Campaigns.

Regards,
SIVA

Hey dude,
This forum is bitcoin talk and signature campign paid bitcoin only (or tokens)
Why do you want earn ETH?
Bitcoin is better..

BTC is more expensive.. ETH gives a hope)
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:54:13 AM

I have not actually seen any signature campaign in this forum that pays directly with ETH, except you participate in bounty campaign, either you join the campaign or invest. If you join, you will be paid by their coin and later you change it to ETH or BTC when it is available in an exchange site.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:30:21 AM

I have not actually seen any signature campaign in this forum that pays directly with ETH, except you participate in bounty campaign, either you join the campaign or invest. If you join, you will be paid by their coin and later you change it to ETH or BTC when it is available in an exchange site.

Even Bounty campaign also pay to you in the payment but will be eth based altcoin only but the direct ETH. Bitcoin signature campaign will be send you the bitcoin directly to you. Since you are altcoin marketplace section you can check about in bitcoin services section to get the more information to earn bitcoins. Twitter and Facebook campaign also paying by bitcoin only.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:14:35 PM

Even Bounty campaign also pay to you in the payment but will be eth based altcoin only but the direct ETH. Bitcoin signature campaign will be send you the bitcoin directly to you. Since you are altcoin marketplace section you can check about in bitcoin services section to get the more information to earn bitcoins. Twitter and Facebook campaign also paying by bitcoin only.

Yes if he wants to earn bitcoins directly then the best choice would be to join signature campaign that pays in bitcoins as it will be easy for him to sell or invest in any altcoin according to his convenience but if you are a part of good bounty campaign then you can expect higher income in compare to signature campaign.
posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:41:30 PM

all payment received by contribution for a project on bounty campaign is a token , and this token can exchange to ETH/BTC , most ICO organizer using ETH platform for token exchange.

firstly , u must read this forum for a beginner , just read and do it.

CMIIW  Wink
bablu10

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

Hello all,  please help me how to earn btc by campaign. now I m a jr member. thank you
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

all payment received by contribution for a project on bounty campaign is a token , and this token can exchange to ETH/BTC , most ICO organizer using ETH platform for token exchange.

firstly , u must read this forum for a beginner , just read and do it.

CMIIW  Wink

no not all. because there were also campaign that pays in btc and most of them can only be found in the marketplace services section. Signature campaign that posted here are mainly pays in bitcoin but there were some that pays in bitcoin plus token or bitcoin plus altcoins. however if you only need full altcoin or token payments , then you should head on the bounty altcoin sections because that is the only section dedicated from them.
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

in the company's bounty, you can earn tokens equivalent to a certain amount of etherium, and not the etherium itself. For this earnings you need to have an active account on this forum or many subscribers in social networks, but for a subscription company on this forum you pay more than for social networks
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

Hello guys,

Regards,
SIVA

There is no direct way to earn ETH from any campaign, i have seem many campaigns paying in BTC but haven't seen any, which is paying in ETH (i might be wrong). Best way is to participate in campaigns and earn coins, then sell them and get ETH.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

If you mean the company's bounty, then the etherium does not earn in them, usually the bounty organizers write that the expected reward can be equal to a certain sum in the airspace, because the etherium is popular crypto currency and people can roughly understand how much they will earn if they take part in this bounty of the company
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: