Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin by campaign  (Read 1267 times)
cryptolord5

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

Sure the steps are very simple.. all you need to do is that try to participate on the bounty campaign after which the campaigns ends the you will wait till the project list on exchange then you sell to ether or btc so that is only how you can earn btc or ether..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

You have to join those bounties that pay after icos and covert those tokens to ethereum when there are listed in exchange.  Remember that you may be lucky to see the icos that you promote in just few weeks giving you 3 to  4 ethereum. It is very hard for you to see a signature campaign to will agree to pay you in ethereum but from service section there are many that pay in bitcoin.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

This is a program that produces an ETH program for us with a bounty or airdrop program with many projects on offer with certain coins or tokens, once the project has completed and has achieved many successful purchases and projects, there will be a lot of cost in direct token details distributed to the wallet in the motivation.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

all you have to do is activate in this forum after you become jr member. you have complied with the rules in all types of campaye. after that you can participate in a bounty gift and if you want to be better you can make a good and proper language.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

This is a program that produces an ETH program for us with a bounty or airdrop program with many projects on offer with certain coins or tokens, once the project has completed and has achieved many successful purchases and projects, there will be a lot of cost in direct token details distributed to the wallet in the motivation.

Bounty and airdrop is not means to pay you in bitcoins. They mostly send the tokens of the project you are working for. If the project does not reach the soft cap you will not get the tokens for the work you do for them. To work with the signature campaign with the reputed BTC payable signature campaign you need to improve your post quality and earn the merit as well.
Merit is not actually required but all the campaigns not actually looking for the merits but get selected this is also the reason for it.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

why you should look for a campaign that gives you an eth-shaped gift.
as long as I follow the campaign in this forum very rarely campaigns that give the gift of the form eth. campaigns in this forum will give a small coin prize and we need to develop so that the price goes up and we can sell at a high price. then the kit can exchange to eth or whatever you like.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:24:11 PM

Still newbie--- so you can join airdrops to earn some free tokens and later that you can turn it to ETH someday when you sell them, but if youw ant to join campaign then try to search for social media campaigns or blog or reddit, then convert your award soon to Bitcoin.

But be reminded that new token will take time before they will have their value. Good Luck!!

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

There is no one way for finding solution. You can just follow bounty threads on the forum and wait for a good campaign to appear, or (in my opinion) you'd better participate in big ICO project even if they pay with tokens

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

Hello guys,
    How people are earning ETH by campaign, Can any one help to earn ETH coins through Campaigns.

Regards,
SIVA

I think nobody has given eth and btc gift. if you want to get eth and btc you have to follow bounty program, in tread bounty you can choose any program to get the prize.

hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

if you want to get paid eth or btc actually it's just rare, it's just bounty that use BTC and ETH pay in weekly pay and tend to be a signature bounty campaign, like nexybit campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3259881.0

lecongchi18091991

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

i think i will receive token not eth, i join airdrop and bounty campaign, when i receive token i can exchange coin by ETh
nursar00

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

like someone said go to bounty campaign then join the bounties and wait until the ICO end to earn your tokens thats all of it Cheesy
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:07:45 AM

Usually they do not pay eth for bounty campaigns, they will pay their coin then go to the floor and trade them
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

Hello guys,
    How people are earning ETH by campaign, Can any one help to earn ETH coins through Campaigns.

Regards,
SIVA
You can earned not eth but token in every campaign youre in. But then you can exchange your token whether eth or bitcoin, mostly they exchange for eth.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

Mostly they pay their token. There are also a few projects that pay with eth. but not much
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

When waiting until the ico finished and getting my payment.,I will exchange prize coins to ETH.
SharpPen

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:21:45 AM

can anyone here recommend me a good and legit facebook campaign where i can start earning cryptocoins? thanks in advance  Smiley Smiley Smiley
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:07:18 AM

if you just jump in as a bounty hunter you can take part in a campaign, there are many choices about the ico program, you can join the program with the promised rewards by the campaign manager after you get you can exchange coins or tokens that you have in the market available.

[
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

It is pretty hard to find a bouty that pays in ETH or BTC because they are very rare , especially in this bearish market , You can check out this thread for Btc pay bounties : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: