Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌📌[ANN] [GUESS] Peerguess - Collaborative Cryptocurrency Ticker📌📌 ICO 28 OCTOBER  (Read 28403 times)
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

peerguess token price is going down day by day
on coinmarketcap its current price is 0.045 $
its price should more then 0.1$
now its price is much down from its ico price
and there is also a good news about peerguess app is launched globally for itunes
here is the link: https://t.co/iWBUd2NdXl

It's a good news. Let's hope that after the release of the application, the price of the token will grow

kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

and there is also a good news about peerguess app is launched globally for itunes

It's a good news. Let's hope that after the release of the application, the price of the token will grow
All i see was the token was drop to the bottom currently now. manage to buy some as im still hoping it will be jumping again in the right track. hopefully some admin will show up in here and tell some a good news to us.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

need to be patient because surely all through a difficult process, as long as the team works well then the results will get better Smiley
hopefully remain successful in the future

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

Price have dropped down to $0.026USD per token today, due to the bounty campaign distribution, maybe someone have dump it when saw the price have drop, this is the good time to buy it again. 

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
xsentus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1301
Merit: 1000

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

Hello Dear Peerguess Community,

Bounty payout for peerguess bounty campaign was completed!

Download peerguess ios application and test it please. We need your opinions!

Peerguess app download link: http://bit.do/pgdlweb

Best,
Peerguess Team

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sokol2504

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

My opinion, projects of this kind are always very popular, and they are developing rapidly. in the project SAFINUS this happened
xsentus (OP)
Legendary

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

Peerguess reached #1 in the biggest gainers list on Coinmarketcap.

Stay tuned with GUESS tokens and Peerguess project!

btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

I am an android user Smiley Hopefully the GUESS app will be ready soon.

Accompany

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Bounties are sent, thank you! 30K guess has come. Good luck with it. I decided to hold it for long-term. I’ll wait for it to enter bigger stock markets except from Yobit
yudi09

Activity: 1176
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

I think the right choice to hold this coin, because seeing a team that is active peerguess will be more successful later. keep hold

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:51:13 PM

As announced before, peerguess is a project with real product. So, in long term, we believe investors and traders will know more about us. Ethereum and bitcoin didn’t reach current high prices in one night. This is all about development, then the price should follow this.
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

Bounty distribution is now taking place, be patient. If you're on the spreadsheet as qualified, you will receive your tokens tonight or tomorrow.
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

For the blogs stopped the mess and started for the social network?
but for the blogs not all distributed. the rest tomorrow?
yudi09

Activity: 1176
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

peerguess get big dump almost 3 days and hope this project still have power to back in normal price
with good team to develop this project i think it easy to make peerguess back to normal price again

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:44:12 AM
Merited by yudi09 (10)

peerguess get big dump almost 3 days and hope this project still have power to back in normal price
with good team to develop this project i think it easy to make peerguess back to normal price again

I also saw it in exchange a few days ago, the price of this coin dropped rapidly and the volume of trade decreased dramatically, from 10 btc more volume to below 1btc now. hopefully the team soon overcome it so the price does not go down too far

Lexs163

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

Volume (24h) 99$    Undecided

Do not see yet a strong interest. When will the application for android ready?  Although the approximate date, and then very few updates
xsentus (OP)
Legendary

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:21:01 AM

Do not see yet a strong interest. When will the application for android ready?  Although the approximate date, and then very few updates

We're fully focused on the ios application at the moment. Our developers are also working on Andriod platform developments. Stay tuned for Peerguess android app.

Bounties are sent, thank you! 30K guess has come. Good luck with it. I decided to hold it for long-term. I’ll wait for it to enter bigger stock markets except from Yobit
I think the right choice to hold this coin, because seeing a team that is active peerguess will be more successful later. keep hold

We're so happy to see some people know the platform and they trust the future of the project!

I also saw it in exchange a few days ago, the price of this coin dropped rapidly and the volume of trade decreased dramatically, from 10 btc more volume to below 1btc now. hopefully the team soon overcome it so the price does not go down too far

We don't have control over the trade volume and token price as you know. It's a free market and traders are determining the price of the tokens. In long term, we completely trust our product and this will bring more market move, hopefully, with extending crypto market trend.

Lexs163

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:54:38 AM

We're fully focused on the ios application at the moment. Our developers are also working on Andriod platform developments. Stay tuned for Peerguess android app.

We're so happy to see some people know the platform and they trust the future of the project!

We don't have control over the trade volume and token price as you know. It's a free market and traders are determining the price of the tokens. In long term, we completely trust our product and this will bring more market move, hopefully, with extending crypto market trend.

You want to say that the fate of the price of GUESS, completely in the hands of traders?  And if a trader creates a price collapse, for example, $ 0.00000001, then obviously there will be no one to whom
BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

Do not see yet a strong interest. When will the application for android ready?  Although the approximate date, and then very few updates

You want to say that the fate of the price of GUESS, completely in the hands of traders?  And if a trader creates a price collapse, for example, $ 0.00000001, then obviously there will be no one to whom

I agree with lexs, let alone peerguess just go in yobit exchange. I've seen several coins that enter yobit always get a big dump and eventually the coin has no price and die. the team should be able to enter peerguess to exchange other better, so that the volume and price can be well controlled

xsentus (OP)
Legendary

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

You want to say that the fate of the price of GUESS, completely in the hands of traders?  And if a trader creates a price collapse, for example, $ 0.00000001, then obviously there will be no one to whom

Please don't make wrong judgements on your own. Two months after the successful completion of our token sale, we released the product on ios app store. This is a fact and most of the projects couldn't do this. The team will keep creating value for the project and the community. Thus, price should follow this, we strongly believe.

I agree with lexs, let alone peerguess just go in yobit exchange. I've seen several coins that enter yobit always get a big dump and eventually the coin has no price and die. the team should be able to enter peerguess to exchange other better, so that the volume and price can be well controlled

Not only the platform developments, the team is also working about token/market related aspects. Hopefully, we will announce more excahnges. We never cut off the contact with much bigger exchanges. But, this doesn't happen instantly as you all know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: