Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IfYouCoin.Com Check how much money you would have if you invested in CryptoCoins  (Read 518 times)
sirrius_a_b (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:51:51 PM

Hi, I would like to show the community my first Blockchain-related website:

https://ifyoucoin.com

It is a tool to check how much money you would have had if you invested in Crypto-Coins at a specific date.

It is a simple idea that came to me when I realized that I always wondered why in the world didn't I get into Bitcoin, even though I knew about it quite early(2011).

And I had a lot of conversations with my friends and showed them on a laptop how much money I could have had, but I don't.
Browsing different websites, and looking at charts and prices and then opened a calculator and amaze/frustrate myself.

So maybe you want to amaze or frustrate yourself or your friends Smiley

Please let me know here what you think about the site in general and also what I could change or add or if you have questions.

I will try to answer all of you.

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niotib

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:16:55 PM

I checked your sites & appreciate your creative mind. You'll earn nice profits through your site by creating an informative guide which is enlightening ordinary people about Bitcoin advantages. And, leading them to your site via the guide.

sirrius_a_b (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:26:00 PM

I checked your sites & appreciate your creative mind. You'll earn nice profits through your site by creating an informative guide which is enlightening ordinary people about Bitcoin advantages. And, leading them to your site via the guide.

Thank you, for your feedback. I never thought of that, to create a guide into bitcoin/cryptocoins world. Where/in what way should I create the guide? Should it be on-site or off-site?
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:04:53 PM

Nice Job.

I post it on my twitter Smiley
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:12:36 PM

I've seen such site before, didn't recall, unless I'm going through all of my posts in last month.
But, the idea still the same, to make people regret their decision in the past to not invest in bitcoin as it has been proven as one of the best investment so far. However, it's more than just a reminder about false decision in the past, as everyone should know that bitcoin price always growing over time no matter what problems ahead.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:38:43 PM

It is a tool to check how much money you would have had if you invested in Crypto-Coins at a specific date.

It is a simple idea that came to me when I realized that I always wondered why in the world didn't I get into Bitcoin, even though I knew about it quite early(2011).

And I had a lot of conversations with my friends and showed them on a laptop how much money I could have had, but I don't.
Browsing different websites, and looking at charts and prices and then opened a calculator and amaze/frustrate myself.

Please let me know here what you think about the site in general and also what I could change or add or if you have questions.

Thank you

Just great. Have just gotten over the regret and frustration last week that i had for ignoring bitcoins way back 2013 when i read about it in some faucet site. Thanks for this tsk :/

But hey, honestly, it really is a great idea. A lot of people would really be checking your web site out. Because humans are curious creatures. And that alone is enough reason for people to go to your site time by time. Not to mention we have an attitude that makes us want to rub to people's faces their wrong decisions in not believing us when we told them about crypto currencies.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sirrius_a_b (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:39:35 PM

Thank you

Just great. Have just gotten over the regret and frustration last week that i had for ignoring bitcoins way back 2013 when i read about it in some faucet site. Thanks for this tsk :/

But hey, honestly, it really is a great idea. A lot of people would really be checking your web site out. Because humans are curious creatures. And that alone is enough reason for people to go to your site time by time. Not to mention we have an attitude that makes us want to rub to people's faces their wrong decisions in not believing us when we told them about crypto currencies.

Thank you..I know it can be frustrating when you see the lost opportunity. I knew about Bitcoin from 2011 and I did nothing until now with this small site. But I have 2 more sites that I am working on, quite different from this one.

I think, if one didn't know about Bitcoin beforehand and visits my site, then it might just be interesting and not frustrating because no actual chance was lost because they were not aware of it.

Keep well Smiley
sirrius_a_b (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:26:38 AM

Nice Job.

I post it on my twitter Smiley

Oh, wow, thank you. Since then I fixed a small bug where you could not change the amount.
niotib

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:15:22 PM

Thank you, for your feedback. I never thought of that, to create a guide into bitcoin/cryptocoins world. Where/in what way should I create the guide? Should it be on-site or off-site?

Sorry for the late response…

It’s better moving through off-site. The point is,

Most visitors who’re visiting your site by direct promotion methods (Paid advertising, social networks, signature campaigns, forum posts) already have an idea about Bitcoins and already familiar with main service types you offer through the site.  Means, you can’t see a good conversion rate (CR) from these visitors.

So, create an informative guide and try to convert an ordinary person into Bitcoiner through your guide. Then, the nearest familiar place he has to test what he  learned through your guide is your website.

For instance,

I won’t click on “buyBTC” button as bit experienced Bitcoiner since I already have found exchanges possible to do it when I need it , but, that’s the first option the newbie is found. That means easy conversions.

The best way to promote kind of motivational guide is off-site. Why? If you'll follow on-site methods to promote the guide, the confused newbie visitor may be left the site soon because the confusion.

Perhaps, you'll be thought to move along a on-site + lead capturing option. Be careful there, it gives very low Opt-in rates with yet unfamiliar topics.

So, move through off-site methods. There're thousands of places all over the Internet possible to promote kind of guides.

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:51:11 AM

Thank you

Haha i agree. But it looks like fun website. Hopefully inspire me to be bolder on projects  i am passionate as it definietly CAN pay off. We have the proof!

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
VegaAISolutions

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:57:04 AM

this is a really cool idea, I mean it hurts to see the amount of money you could have made in retrospect but it's an amazing tool for building analytics and showing proof.

bravo, great job with this tool and I hope you build upon it more from now on.

sirrius_a_b (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:44:17 AM

Sorry for the late response…

It’s better moving through off-site. The point is,

Most visitors who’re visiting your site by direct promotion methods (Paid advertising, social networks, signature campaigns, forum posts) already have an idea about Bitcoins and already familiar with main service types you offer through the site.  Means, you can’t see a good conversion rate (CR) from these visitors.

So, create an informative guide and try to convert an ordinary person into Bitcoiner through your guide. Then, the nearest familiar place he has to test what he  learned through your guide is your website.

For instance,

I won’t click on “buyBTC” button as bit experienced Bitcoiner since I already have found exchanges possible to do it when I need it , but, that’s the first option the newbie is found. That means easy conversions.

The best way to promote kind of motivational guide is off-site. Why? If you'll follow on-site methods to promote the guide, the confused newbie visitor may be left the site soon because the confusion.

Perhaps, you'll be thought to move along a on-site + lead capturing option. Be careful there, it gives very low Opt-in rates with yet unfamiliar topics.

So, move through off-site methods. There're thousands of places all over the Internet possible to promote kind of guides.

Thank you very much for getting back to me..this really helps. I removed the 'Buy BTC' button for the time being. You were right, none clicked on it Smiley

I never was very knowledgeable in marketing/advertising. Normally I'd rather build stuff. I will try to see how I can make off-site guides and guest posts.

In case you have time can you list a few of those thousands of places of the top of your head?

Thanks again for your feedback Smiley
sirrius_a_b (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:34:12 AM

this is a really cool idea, I mean it hurts to see the amount of money you could have made in retrospect but it's an amazing tool for building analytics and showing proof.

bravo, great job with this tool and I hope you build upon it more from now on.

Yeah. I had a LOT (read that: all) of missed opportunities in the Blockchain/Bitcoin world since I first found out about it in 2011. I am trying to stop that trend with this site and other upcoming projects Smiley

Thank you for the kind words. I am planning to improve the site and add cool features/sections. I already added 2 more coins: Litecoin and Dash.

Have a great day!
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:39:17 PM

Thank you
The website runs fast, nice job.
One thing that I would change is the background image, it's a little too plain.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sirrius_a_b (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:21:44 PM

Thank you
The website runs fast, nice job.
One thing that I would change is the background image, it's a little too plain.

Thank you.

About the background..I was thinking to make a mesh animation. I am not sure though as it might already be overused in crypto/ICO websites what do you think?

Or did you mean something else about the background, do you have some examples?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: