Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: onG Social Media!! The Next Facebook?  (Read 941 times)
ichanjay (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:58:59 PM

I don't see any discussion or insights about onG social so i'll start one. I actually invested on its ICO since the idea is really promising.
Will it be the next big thing and take over Social media and Facebook? What do you guys think
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:10:24 PM

I don't see any discussion or insights about onG social so i'll start one. I actually invested on its ICO since the idea is really promising.
Will it be the next big thing and take over Social media and Facebook? What do you guys think

much better if you can provide links about this project that you are promoting mate, so people like me which don't have any idea regarding to its
existence will be able to search and read about it, I'm interested to see how and why you compare it with social media especially with FB.
ichanjay (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

Sorry i'm a newbie here mate  Cool Well it has monetization feature like steemit, but an interface that looks like FB.

Here's their existing platform and website. You can share your thoughts after checking it out. cheers
https://ong.social/
https://www.ongcoin.io/
100degrees

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:23:30 PM

Well there is room in this space, but it is dominated by a few companies. What does this project do differently, what is their competitive advantage?

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VanDerWaals

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:06:20 PM

Looks like interesting project, but not very perspective in this time. But we will see.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:38:08 PM

There's many coins that made it to the social media portion and the didn't get to stay standing through the years of Crypto. I don't know how this would be the very first coin to do it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
asadul

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:09:35 AM

If you see any of the ong media has improved, you will definitely get in the way of progress. You can find out more about this feature, like an email that looks like FB.

Here's their current platform and website You can share your thoughts after checking it out. cheers
1slantedeye

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:06:22 AM

I invested in the ico and it does sound promising, but there is not alot of discussion or conversation about the coin. They don't give enough updates on what is happening with the coins. They just email when they think they will be sending you the coins and thats about it. Plus, waiting another week to launch the ico did not look promising, but i hope i am wrong. So, we have one more week before they email our coins to our wallets. Hopefully the market likes what they see and gives a fair entrance price on the coin. Hopefully the coin's value is more than what we paid at the ico price. Excited to see what happens next week. Let's get more input and opinions from other onG investors. Let it be the next FB.
ichanjay (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:16:01 AM

I invested in the ico and it does sound promising, but there is not alot of discussion or conversation about the coin. They don't give enough updates on what is happening with the coins. They just email when they think they will be sending you the coins and thats about it. Plus, waiting another week to launch the ico did not look promising, but i hope i am wrong. So, we have one more week before they email our coins to our wallets. Hopefully the market likes what they see and gives a fair entrance price on the coin. Hopefully the coin's value is more than what we paid at the ico price. Excited to see what happens next week. Let's get more input and opinions from other onG investors. Let it be the next FB.

Yes. actually theyre not active giving update on the project. They dont even have bitcointalk thread. Well lets just hope once it comes to exchanges. We can somehow make some profit.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:24:13 AM

After around a year or two of explaining what facebook is and how safe it is, i finally got my parents to sign up. I find it very hard to convince them to use some new social media decentralized platform that just came out.

This is the first time i ever heard of this ongcoin. The idea is good and real world use is there however they have not done much of a good job marketing this platform, especially if they intend on competing with facebook. Marketing is key.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
ichanjay (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:33:40 AM

After around a year or two of explaining what facebook is and how safe it is, i finally got my parents to sign up. I find it very hard to convince them to use some new social media decentralized platform that just came out.

This is the first time i ever heard of this ongcoin. The idea is good and real world use is there however they have not done much of a good job marketing this platform, especially if they intend on competing with facebook. Marketing is key.

Yes thats the problem. They dont do much of promoting thats why its still unknown to many. They already have a platform and a nice idea but as long as people is unaware of this. Theres no use of the project
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:35:48 AM

onG is a social media tool not a social media so until whenever will not be able to compete with Facebook.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:57:23 PM

The coin is not that hyped up inside this forum. There wouldn't be any reason for me to invest in it unless there was a famous person developing the coin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:00:45 PM

there are something like 3 social media coming.. "investfeed" and one more i cant remember its name
no chance to know who will the "next twitter" or "next facebook"
its not a fact that any one of them will be...
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:08:27 PM

Sorry i'm a newbie here mate  Cool Well it has monetization feature like steemit, but an interface that looks like FB.

Here's their existing platform and website. You can share your thoughts after checking it out. cheers

Looks like just with few of the similar features but not much as kike as Facebook itself. To get more clearer picture which could be next Facebook then you should be comparing your site with Nexus + Social project. U was on their ICO by the way and I have seen best of their site. They have all platform supported application for it and you can try searching nexus social in marketplace of android and App Store of apple. That is monetisation and utility site with all the Facebook features. More or less another Facebook for me. You will surely reply me if you take the review of this site.
1slantedeye

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:27:59 PM

Yes. actually theyre not active giving update on the project. They dont even have bitcointalk thread. Well lets just hope once it comes to exchanges. We can somehow make some profit.

Any updates from onG social about there ico coins. NO updates, No reminders. What seems to be the problem for this company. I have lost faith in there project. NO sense in informing there investors what is going on with there project. I don't want to think about the bad side when things go wrong, but I think we might have been scammed. All there write ups about that it will be better than FB and that there company is worth more that a dollar per share/coin may not be the case. What seem to be a red flag after reflecting on what i didn't see before was there lack of communication when you emailed them, the lack of interest from people not wanting to invest in this ico, the postponement of the ico one week after, four to six weeks to get your coins (WTH), no hype from the forums. WOW. Opinions anyone. How about the people at onG any feedback, we want to hear from you.
ichanjay (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:36:15 PM

Any updates from onG social about there ico coins. NO updates, No reminders. What seems to be the problem for this company. I have lost faith in there project. NO sense in informing there investors what is going on with there project. I don't want to think about the bad side when things go wrong, but I think we might have been scammed. All there write ups about that it will be better than FB and that there company is worth more that a dollar per share/coin may not be the case. What seem to be a red flag after reflecting on what i didn't see before was there lack of communication when you emailed them, the lack of interest from people not wanting to invest in this ico, the postponement of the ico one week after, four to six weeks to get your coins (WTH), no hype from the forums. WOW. Opinions anyone. How about the people at onG any feedback, we want to hear from you.

Yes exactly. They dont even create a bitcointalk thread. What they only have is slack. They post on twitter once a week saying they will be on exchanges soon. But no update on the project itself. Good thing I didn't invest a lot. But lets still hope they can come up with what they have promised.
1slantedeye

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:29:08 PM

Yes exactly. They dont even create a bitcointalk thread. What they only have is slack. They post on twitter once a week saying they will be on exchanges soon. But no update on the project itself. Good thing I didn't invest a lot. But lets still hope they can come up with what they have promised.

Today is there 5th week and still no coins. I guess we just have to wait another week for our ico coins to get to us. Most ICO you get your coins in a week or so, not 4 to 6 weeks. Can we get a refund on what we invested in this company because i think when it comes out in the exchanges it will probably worth less than what we paid for. Sure they say, that they should be valued at 1.00 but the demand is not there. i could be wrong. But they did not even sale out of there coins in there ico. Hmmmm. Just venting here. Where are the other people that bought there coins, aren't they curious what the hell happened to there money. onG social representatives where you at? Emailed there site ongsocial@tokenlots.com and address does not exist. Give me answers.
ichanjay (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:15:18 AM

Today is there 5th week and still no coins. I guess we just have to wait another week for our ico coins to get to us. Most ICO you get your coins in a week or so, not 4 to 6 weeks. Can we get a refund on what we invested in this company because i think when it comes out in the exchanges it will probably worth less than what we paid for. Sure they say, that they should be valued at 1.00 but the demand is not there. i could be wrong. But they did not even sale out of there coins in there ico. Hmmmm. Just venting here. Where are the other people that bought there coins, aren't they curious what the hell happened to there money. onG social representatives where you at? Emailed there site ongsocial@tokenlots.com and address does not exist. Give me answers.

Well I guess from what ive found. Zero total supply. Just 13 token holder addresses? It seems like a fcking scam. I just found out this ICO from the youtuber "Theycallmedan". He's a good talker and convincing ability since there's an existing platform already. Too bad i'm a newbie during that time. Well it's a lesson learned for both of us. How much did u invest?

1slantedeye

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:46:04 PM

Well I guess from what ive found. Zero total supply. Just 13 token holder addresses? It seems like a fcking scam. I just found out this ICO from the youtuber "Theycallmedan". He's a good talker and convincing ability since there's an existing platform already. Too bad i'm a newbie during that time. Well it's a lesson learned for both of us. How much did u invest?

https://i.imgur.com/dCdfnpV.jpg

It's looking like a great scam. They even have a website (ongsocial.com) that is live with subscribers and they are asking for membership signup (WTF). I am so disappointed. I thought i would never be one of these people to get scammed but guess not. All i can do is hope for the best and some miracle to happen, they give us our coins. What i don't get is, where are all the other people that bought there coins. How come they are not here and making a big stink about where the hell are there coins at. Are we the only two suckers that bought there crap. More venting. I invested a couple of G's, that's why i want to know where my coins are at. NO frickin answer from anyone. Anyone else feel what i feel.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: