Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship already in an exchange?  (Read 1291 times)
Cranidos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:24:59 PM

I would like to ask whether the Authorship (ATS) is already listed in an exchange? If not yet, please provide some source when and where will it be listed. I am waiting for it to be listed in an exchange but I no luck. I am constantly researching for this so I resorted on posting my question here. Thanks to anyone that can provide the info.

skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:07:29 AM

I am also searching an exchange where ATS is listed but I cannot find one. It's not even listed on the coinmarketcap. Does anyone know where ATS is listed? or not yet?
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:46:52 AM

I take a research for this coin. Theres no Authorship listed at the coinmarketcap. Some users here also accused it a scam. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185901.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185909.0
Even me had a doubt about this project. Maybe i you should stay away with this project. The investors are angry. Also some bounty participants were not paid.
KelvinatorNL

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:58:19 PM

I would like to ask whether the Authorship (ATS) is already listed in an exchange? If not yet, please provide some source when and where will it be listed. I am waiting for it to be listed in an exchange but I no luck. I am constantly researching for this so I resorted on posting my question here. Thanks to anyone that can provide the info.
I remember some weeks ago that ats token already listed on the coinmarketcap but due to the ICO ban by the US investors or awareness it seems the ico to be an illegal project which mean the team should be accused as a thief due to lied to the public. ATS will never be listed in anywhere.
What the hell is wrong with you... You're only here to FUD. ATS is never listed on coinmarketcap since the ICO has just recently finished. They are officially not listed at an exchange yet, which means it won't be listed on coinmarketcap as well since you can't add a price tag yet on the value of the coin, And what do you mean with illegal project? Cut the bllshit and just stfu  dude...
jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:06:41 PM

Had made few search already but not able to find any exchange it is listed as of now but I had already some trades done on ATS on etherdelta but theres really few buyers and they are bidding for it really low price. I dont know what future does this token have.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:36:06 PM

you can sell your ats token on Etherdelta.com
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:47:46 PM

The people shouldnt dump their ATS now, I think we will see another listing in the next couple of month. The dev want to be back in the next couple of days and you people should stop to fall in panic. I dont think that this is the end of AuthorShip Smiley
Mykill101691

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:18:26 AM

Dont rush to much guys, I think it will be listed in a few days, maybe the developers are busy due to ATS distribution issue. Lets just wait

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:15:29 AM

Yes.. Ats is available in etherdelta and i see for today's highest price 0.0005 eth.
For more details please see here https://etherdelta.com/#ATS-ETH
Fabricus

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:34:03 PM

Thanks limousine for finding a place where we can trade ATS. ATS bounty reward did not go as expected and many project backers are quite angry. I received my coins but honestly my 'faith' in the project was shaken but the lack of responsiveness and professionalism shown by the team so I'll probably be looking to dump my coins on etherdelta thanks Wink
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:55:05 PM

Ats is listed in EtherDelta  https://etherdelta.com/#ATS-ETH
My friends told me ATS is more likely a scam , so good luck to you .
Cranidos (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:50:43 AM

I saw the etherdelta but the price is so low, maybe when ATS gets in a great exchange it will pump again. Etherdelta has a low volume.
I doubt it being a scam, I received my tokens twice! It's just that they were too strict in handling referral spams. Many did not get their bounty rewards from the referral because some attempted to generate many referrals by making dummy accounts. So as a result, they suspend many withdrawals suspecting that they are not legit accounts.

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:57:49 AM

I saw the etherdelta but the price is so low, maybe when ATS gets in a great exchange it will pump again. Etherdelta has a low volume.
I doubt it being a scam, I received my tokens twice! It's just that they were too strict in handling referral spams. Many did not get their bounty rewards from the referral because some attempted to generate many referrals by making dummy accounts. So as a result, they suspend many withdrawals suspecting that they are not legit accounts.

Due to last email they wrote that thay will pay everybody. I received my tokens. I think thay paid everything.
So now everybody should be happy!
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:02:24 PM

Etherdelta is a very slow exchange, if you use it wise enough (hold) then you could make the money that you needed. I recommend using that too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rescue_96

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:42:14 AM

Still waiting for the coin to be listed on any exchange, unable to create an account on etherdelta.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:51:17 AM

still waiting for the next update for ATS, ETHERDELTA.com are open for ATS amount, but we dont know how price will sell because is free for all or not a decentralized exchange.
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:26:45 AM

ATS is never a scam and neither could be... bcz i had double verified with the seriousreading.com ceo about the genunity of the dev, and they are true.. that was the reason they were spending thousands of dollors on the gas to send tokens to bounties..... all the fools out there are selling out cheaply.. but trust me..ATS is a unique project.. one of its kind... one in a million...even j.k.rowling took 8 years to get her 1st book published.. and after that rest is a history to the whole world... same way.. actually there are tons of talented authors who dont have a perfect platform to reach larger masses... and to all those people ats would become the destiny.... just the platform need to be started... rest see how ats goes to moon...

Grin Grin Grin
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:47:04 PM

EtherDelta price for ATS is 10 times lower than it should be, so it's better to HODL and wait when it'll be listed on other exchanges.

patrykkecik123

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:35:36 PM

ATS sucks so damn much. How long are we supposed to wait to ATS reach recommended price 0.15$ per one. Now it's around 0.03... Just wanted to spend it and get my money uhh
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:02:24 PM

I've followed the ATS refferal bounty, but I do not get the reward, I do not know why, until now I do not accept it, is there anything like me?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: