Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship already in an exchange?  (Read 1293 times)
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:01:36 PM

I've followed the ATS refferal bounty, but I do not get the reward, I do not know why, until now I do not accept it, is there anything like me?
I received my tomens only a week after the start of the hand. And then after three letters to the developer. Write their dude, can be lucky and they will pay you back.
Vilgelm

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:19:21 AM

Still no updates? I'm not sure, but it looks like fraud. I don't think that serious excanges will list this token, but even if they have a deal with YoBit or something like it it should be already on exchange, it's should take few days from anouncment, but almost week are gone.
FedSmor

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:26:53 AM

almost done on hitbtc. wait 6-7 days
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:28:32 AM

Wow.............Really good news.

Yes, this is based on the blog of Authorship. See the quoted text below:
Hi everyone,

We would like to announce we have been officially approved by one of the most important exchanges, HitBTC , and are expected to be available for trading within the next 6-7 business days.

Sincerely,

Authorship.com Team

http://authorship.com/2017/10/10/coming-soon-ats-token-to-be-listed-at-hitbtc/
indomitableprincess

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:16:54 AM

Please what is the price we should be expecting when it hits hitbtc? Will there proposed price of $0.15 function, or lower or higher?
Just a range of what to be expected. I want to know if to rush to etherdelta and buy some more?

Vilgelm

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

indomitableprincess, I think it will be about $0.03-0.05
indomitableprincess

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

indomitableprincess, I think it will be about $0.03-0.05
Okay. thank you. Let's see what happens on monday. Not bad but better than the nonsense happening on etherdelta.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:28:31 PM

Exact date has been announced already in their blog. I was expecting the BTC pair to be honest, but it's only the ETH pair as of now. I hope it won't take too long to be listed in other exchanges too. Anyway, the team is active, though not in social media, they are responsive through email.

Hi everyone,

ATS tokens will be listed for trading on HitBTC Monday, Oct 16th.
HitBTC is the 4th largest crypto exchange and the ATS/ETH pair will be initially available. BTC & USDT pairs will be available soon as well.

Sincerely,
Authorship.com Team
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:01:20 PM

I would like to ask whether the Authorship (ATS) is already listed in an exchange? If not yet, please provide some source when and where will it be listed. I am waiting for it to be listed in an exchange but I no luck. I am constantly researching for this so I resorted on posting my question here. Thanks to anyone that can provide the info.

authorship ats token has been listed already in etherdelta and the price is friggin low. also etherdelta is verry slow and crappy exchange  and there have been bad reports happen lately due to users cant trade and their gas keeps on expending. so i guess lets just wait for a better exchanges  to to listed on hitbtc this monday and will see if the token willl pump or not.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: