Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 11:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔️!/WTS : Immediate Access To Your Paypal Fund_ No 21 Days Hold  (Read 2209 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:32:14 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 10:07:17 AM by BitcSeo

/✔️Offering to help you get immediate access to paypal fund when selling on ebay. Will work for newly created ebay & Paypal Account.

What this is not about;

✔️This is not some Method
✔️ It's not a guide

✔️ I'm offering to help you get immediate access to INCOMING FUND on your Paypal. For newly created account when selling on ebay.

Requirement : Information i'll need from you after purchase of this service;

✔️ Link to current listing on ebay  (i'll instruct you on what to do if, you are confuse )
✔️ Your paypal ID (email address)

Estimated Time Frame: ✔️4- 7 working days

✔️Price : $45 in bitcoin

NOTE : no (remote) access to your ebay or paypal account are required since, i'll be doing this from my end.
You must not have any fund currently on hold in this account because the service is to for RELEASE of FUND currently on hold. It's to help get immediate access to fund via paypal when selling on ebay.

Pls, ignore the negative feedback, it's as a result of a customer who fails to adhere to my instruction(s) However, i think he/she is no longer an active member on this forum.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:24:49 PM

✔️Quick access to your PP fund
✔️Don't wait until after 21 working days before getting access to your paypal fund

✔️Will help you get immediate access to cash when selling on ebay
✔️Access to incoming fund on paypal

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:29:05 PM

bump

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
dogevisitor

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:04:33 PM

Any chance of a vouch copy? You say to ignore your feedback, but that's quite a lot of red...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: