Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox EUR Bank deposit delay  (Read 733 times)
xaoc2000 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:16:59 AM

Hi,
two weeks ago I have ordered a bank wire to their account in Bank Zachodni. The funds still don't appear in my account. I have contacted them several times and they respond that they can't locate my transaction. Does anyone have the same issue?
kokomos

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 10:43:06 AM

I really dislike MtGox. Try to verify like 2times still deny me. But I wonder how long does it take, for bank transfer from Canada to reach MtGox?
dimke_yu

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 11:15:53 AM

Do not hate without reason. They are in pickle situation now as you all know what is happening to them in US. Also many people withdraw funds from them and they can not process all transactions. There is no need to panic just waiting game because banks are slowing them.

minehe

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 11:53:27 AM

I really love MtGox.  Grin
jockiboi

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:20:20 AM

xaoc2000: I have exactly the same issue. Have waited waited since June 18 for a transfer of 232 EUR to their account in Bank Zachodni. Have your funds still not appeared ?
WhoISJohnGalt

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:08:07 AM

I can tell you that payment from mtgox TO bank zachodni took about 3 weeks for me.
Major suckage.
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:47:45 AM

Hi,
two weeks ago I have ordered a bank wire to their account in Bank Zachodni. The funds still don't appear in my account. I have contacted them several times and they respond that they can't locate my transaction. Does anyone have the same issue?

Have you checked with your sending bank? What do they say about the transfer? Has the money been already subtracted from your account?

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
jockiboi

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 01:23:59 PM

I called my bank and they say the transfer has been cancelled due to 'EU sanction rules'!

The girl at I spoke to at the bank thought it could be because I used code 793, 'Other capital transactions', to identify the type of payment. The last time I deposited money at mtgox Zachodni bank account was april 2 this year. Then I deposited a similar amount of money as this time and used 560 'Other transfers'.

So either the word 'capital' was considered offensive by the EU regulators or they have tightened their policy...
kik1977

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:25:35 PM

I moved some money to mtgox recently and I had no problems at all. But, as you now see, it wasn't a problem with MtGox rather with your bank. Try again with the "other transfer" code then..

I called my bank and they say the transfer has been cancelled due to 'EU sanction rules'!

The girl at I spoke to at the bank thought it could be because I used code 793, 'Other capital transactions', to identify the type of payment. The last time I deposited money at mtgox Zachodni bank account was april 2 this year. Then I deposited a similar amount of money as this time and used 560 'Other transfers'.

So either the word 'capital' was considered offensive by the EU regulators or they have tightened their policy...

kik1977

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:27:15 PM

xaoc2000, could it be you had the same problem as Jockiboi had? Check it out! Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: