Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:25:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BoteCoin - BTN - Airdrop LIVE & Hybrid - ONLY ONE INVESTOR SPOT LEFT!!!!!  (Read 11218 times)
webvn2k

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:13:25 AM

Please provide download walet or install for windows so that I can follow the airdrop coin program is not just linux because not everyone has a linux program
dev have said windows wallet for investors , not for user , maybe near future we have it .

you can setup ubuntu os to get this airdop of BTN  .
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:38:50 AM

I want to join airdrop how to do that?
is this airdrop still open?

cryptojai

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:32:11 AM

No windows wallet ? strange !
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:01:52 AM

Dev said the window wallet is for the investors only while linux wallet for for everybody but he have not yet posted enough information that could attract investors, no white paper yet, the ico price of the coin is not yet updated; the thread needs more information.
Ardiansyah12345

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:27:37 AM

I want join with airdrop.
matnhinall

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:35:06 AM

i don't know anything about linux. Linux like a nightmare for me Smiley
So windows wallet only for investor ?  Does anyone make a invest ? anyone get airdrop ?
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:49:31 AM

So windows wallet only for investor ?  Does anyone make a invest ? anyone get airdrop ?

You can install any Linux distrib on a virtual machine. It's about 15-30 minutes with configuring. Just use light weight Linux with simple Desktop. So 1Gb RAM will be enough for that VM
(Like Linux Mint with xfce. It's very similar to Win)

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
daemol

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:35:57 PM

You can install any Linux distrib on a virtual machine. It's about 15-30 minutes with configuring. Just use light weight Linux with simple Desktop. So 1Gb RAM will be enough for that VM
(Like Linux Mint with xfce. It's very similar to Win)

I will only clarify that need 64-bit version Smiley
Zwiebo

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:02:45 PM

That was fast. Less than 5 minutes and its in my wallet. Thank you for Airdrop and good luck with your project.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:13:01 PM

Do we get coins daily for how long?

Also joined twitter bounty, google had no field for address, my address sent in PM.

Thanks.

L

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:17:50 PM

Sent my address in PM.

How many people are working in this project?
esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:20:19 PM

This is an interesting airdrop project. You have to participate in the investment to win the win wallet. Many people do not operate Linux, and have certain threshold.
parat8t9

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:24:18 PM

Will download linux wallet and PM. Thanks for conducting the air drop, appreciate the free coins!
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

Got 5 coins, thank you.

If I join slack will that be +2 coins daily?

botecoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:31:58 PM

Do we get coins daily for how long?

Also joined twitter bounty, google had no field for address, my address sent in PM.

Thanks.

5 days

Sent my address in PM.

How many people are working in this project?

The answer is irrelevant

Got 5 coins, thank you.

If I join slack will that be +2 coins daily?

Yes
BlueStone

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:21:29 PM

Please provide download walet or install for windows so that I can follow the airdrop coin program is not just linux because not everyone has a linux program

like dev say above windows wallet is only available for investor
curious how about bounty participants, only for linux users too?

Yes, currently they are doing airdrop only to Linux users. I'm also a Windows user but I installed Ubuntu especially for this airdrop and received the BTN instantly after sending my Botecoin wallet address to OP
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:58:10 PM

If one is a discord user and a slack user and a junior member how are the bounties given out?

4BTN every week for discord and slack and 0.6BTN daily for junior member?
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:33:28 PM

I didn't receive daily airdrop. Yesterday I got it but today there is no transaction. Wallet is online and already POS

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
botecoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:21:24 PM

I will say this only once. I already noticed 3 users that are trying to cheat with the airdrop.

STOP. I will make everything it is in my power to make your accounts worthless.

Thank you
winkom

Activity: 108

almost a whale

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:35:56 PM

How to meet airdrop requirements - got ubuntu  Grin

▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All