Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PrymeX — Blockchain Antivirus  (Read 2129 times)
PrymeX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:32:33 AM

5% for bounty ? i think to big if you give 5% for bounty
bounty hunter can dump your tokens

I don't think so , we have very small time for bounty , we won't reach so many people . I think it will be 1-2%
And about dumping , it will be impossible , because we will buy our coins back for bigger price. We will register company and sell our antivirus for real money, and all money that we will get, we will buy coins . When everybody who want to sell coins will done it. We will start our own blockchain
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:39:06 AM

I don't think so , we have very small time for bounty , we won't reach so many people . I think it will be 1-2%
And about dumping , it will be impossible , because we will buy our coins back for bigger price. We will register company and sell our antivirus for real money, and all money that we will get, we will buy coins . When everybody who want to sell coins will done it. We will start our own blockchain
this is in your detail distribution say 5%?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
PrymeX

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:43:13 AM

this is in your detail distribution say 5%?

http://prymex.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/image2.jpg

This is maximum that we can provide. But i think that we won't find so many bounty participants
PrymeX

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:49:17 AM

Interesting idea... waiting more information in this project

You can ask us , we will answer all you questions

or join t.me/prymex chat
and visit prymex.io
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:02:07 AM

surely i do not understand this project, so this is going to be an antivirus on the block-chain and how it it going to work, i have seen some information in the op but i just do not understand, could you throw more light to it.
PrymeX

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 11:23:18 AM

surely i do not understand this project, so this is going to be an antivirus on the block-chain and how it it going to work, i have seen some information in the op but i just do not understand, could you throw more light to it.

We got some functional options , but we can't tell all that know , because this is innovation and a lot of antiviruses will steal it. We already know what to do , and after ico we fastly will register our company and patent our idea. After that we will show functional details. Soon we will show you detailed tech presentation with all plans and structural details . Now you can find some info in wp http://prymex.io/white-paper

You can ask any question if you want , we will answer.
PrymeX

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:31:48 PM

I will be watching this, thanks

We will be waiting you 28 september in ico start ! thank you
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:37:01 PM

I do not know if such thing is even possible. Considering the possibility that this would be a closed source project then we can never know that it is a Antivirus in a blockchain
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:38:32 PM

I think this blockchain based antivirus will be perfect security solution for many projects. Blockchain in itself is very strong and secure so building on its protocols when be hacked-proof and very innovative solution for businesses and individuals. I like the concept and see it becoming successful.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:40:28 PM

I think antiviruses are useless if you know how to work with computers. Just don't press on suspicious links  Smiley
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:44:07 PM

I think this blockchain based antivirus will be perfect security solution for many projects. Blockchain in itself is very strong and secure so building on its protocols when be hacked-proof and very innovative solution for businesses and individuals. I like the concept and see it becoming successful.

We dont even know how to verify if this is actually true and also the possibility that they need to fork the chain if the anti-virus gots an update.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:56:55 PM

Cyber security is really big market everyone to keep his online activities so that I think this is interesting concept and I hope you will get succeed to bring innovation. I see there is huge potential once this Antivirus will be ready for public use good luck and have a nice future ahead.
Shiekin

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:06:17 PM

this project is the first antivirus blockchain I meet, I'm really interested in the idea, and the most interesting is the project is distributing 5% of the supply for bounty, it's so big, I'm very interested in bounty, hopefully it works well
PrymeX

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:09:50 PM

I do not know if such thing is even possible. Considering the possibility that this would be a closed source project then we can never know that it is a Antivirus in a blockchain

It is posible , we already got team to start developing. You will know that it is blockchain ( for example part of code ) We will find best option to show clients our functions
PrymeX

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:16:35 PM

this project is the first antivirus blockchain I meet, I'm really interested in the idea, and the most interesting is the project is distributing 5% of the supply for bounty, it's so big, I'm very interested in bounty, hopefully it works well

Thanks, bounty will start tonight
PrymeX

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

Thank you very much , yes , we have innovation idea , but is problem with money ,cauze a lot of ico's which want to make product which is cheap to make gain a lot of money. But our project need to get real big investitions to develop. Very big system with a lot of functions , so e very nervous about ico
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:50:24 PM

I think antiviruses are useless if you know how to work with computers. Just don't press on suspicious links  Smiley

Actually you have no knowledge virus database and how important that is stay secure you must understand first about that and than share your precious thought with us. This is funny comment and this made my day Grin
PrymeX

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

We dont even know how to verify if this is actually true and also the possibility that they need to fork the chain if the anti-virus gots an update.

We will protect users from forks by technology , and users will be protected by law ( privacy and policy ) of project will be signed by our company in county of registration. So if we will steal or distruct some information , our customers will have opportunity to go to court
PrymeX

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:13:15 PM

Thank you very much. we will wait you 28 september in our ICO .
Etherman35

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

Ico starts 28sept? So when its finished? Thnx
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: