Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New virtual address/ Maildrop service in Austria- pay with Bitcoin, SEPA,Paypal  (Read 468 times)
Escape Austria (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:41:12 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 11:52:17 PM by Escape Austria

Hi,

My name is Rob and I want to introduce our new virtual address/ Maildrop service in Linz Austria to you.
After some discussion we decidet to add the rising virtual curreny BTC to our payment options. I am sure you will like what we offer to you folks!

Take a look at our homepage: www.escape-austria.com

If you would like to keep your personal or company mail confidential and protected from any kind of curious people,
or if you travel a lot or moved abroad but would like to have a safe address in Austria to get your mail, you have found the right company for your needs.

The address we provide is a real postal address in Linz Austria.
The incoming mail will be forwarded in a discreet way by unregistred standart mail (or, upon request, by courier mail) to the address you provide.
We NEVER open our clients mail! Forwarding will be in a secound bigger envelope 2x week.

To our customers we also provide re-mailing services (sending out mail on your behalf) and anonymous austrian mobile phone cards. For detailed information about these services and prices  contact our support by e-mail.

Who can use our service?
    - Expats missing products they only get in shops in Austria.
    - Artists and actors that want to keep theyr real address a secret.
    - Companys that need an austrian address for theyr business mail.
    - And anyone else, does not matter what’s the reason.

Would be great to have some of you as our clients!  Smiley

Have a nice day!
Rob

e-mail: ea-office@protonmail.com
Escape Austria (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:04:41 PM

Update:

We will add AdvCash and Paysera as payment option for all of our services soon.
Escape Austria (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:09:45 AM

Update:

Advcash avaliable as payment option for all of our services now.
Escape Austria (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:06:45 PM

Update:

On request we provide our customers a signed confidentiality agreement in which we are contractually committed to confidentiality toward third parties.
In this case a charge of 10€ needs to be paid.

** ATTENTION **
Insert this code in the contact message and you will get - 10% on your first rental agreement with us?
CODE: Post473
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:23:11 PM

Hi Rob, will it be a post box address or a complete address with full street? Do you have any idea of registering a company as well in Austria? Is it possible for a foreign national to register any business there? This would help many I think.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:16:23 PM

This is a pretty interesting site. So are we able to send anything to these addresses(illegal goods excepted, of course)? Also do you have individual addresses for every single person or is it just one house that serves everyone?

Also, are you able to reship the packages on request, and how much will that cost?

But overall, it's a great service. But if it can be offered outside of Austria, perhaps in the US it would be more helpful.

anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

Hi Rob, will it be a post box address or a complete address with full street? Do you have any idea of registering a company as well in Austria? Is it possible for a foreign national to register any business there? This would help many I think.

Copied from the FAQ section on the website:

„What kind of address do you offer?
In a typical austrian town in Upper Austria, in a real house with a real mailbox. These are examples how your full address could look like:

Your first and last name/ company‘s name
Residenz an der Donau
Am Bachlberg 14/2
4020 Linz
AUSTRIA

c/o Escape Austria
Am Bachlberg 14/2
4020 Linz
AUSTRIA“

„Can I register my residential set at your address?
No that’s not possible! The address is for receiving mail only.“

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Escape Austria (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:33:26 PM

Copied from the FAQ section on the website:

„What kind of address do you offer?
In a typical austrian town in Upper Austria, in a real house with a real mailbox. These are examples how your full address could look like:

Residenz an der Donau
Am Bachlberg 14/2
4020 Linz
AUSTRIA

c/o Escape Austria
Am Bachlberg 14/2
4020 Linz
AUSTRIA“

„Can I register my residential set at your address?
No that’s not possible! The address is for receiving mail only.“

Exactly, thanks!

This is a pretty interesting site. So are we able to send anything to these addresses(illegal goods excepted, of course)? Also do you have individual addresses for every single person or is it just one house that serves everyone?

Also, are you able to reship the packages on request, and how much will that cost?

But overall, it's a great service. But if it can be offered outside of Austria, perhaps in the US it would be more helpful.

As long as it is not against the Austrian law and no package it's ok for us.  Illegal use is, of course, not allowed!

Sorry we don't offer individual addresses for every single person. We only offer one shared address. Also the number of customers we take is limited as we want to keep our service small and easy manageable.
Yes we can hold your mail for some days in single cases but as our storage space is limited we don't offer "on request" shipping as standart service.

Btw.: As we are not online here every day, you should prefere to contact us via e-mail if there are more open questions.

Rob
EA-Support
Escape Austria (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:27:48 AM

UPDATE:

At the moment we still accept new virtual address rentals, but as our capacities are limited we will keep the number of customers we service at the same time low.

New payment options addet. You can use Neteller and Paysafecard ( bought inside Austria only) for payment now. Details can be discussed with our support.

Robert
from EA-Support
StealthPay

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

Your website www.escape-austria.com does not seem to work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: