Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 09:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: earn btc by recaptchas  (Read 215 times)
TanyaDegurechaff (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:16:54 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 12:44:04 AM by TanyaDegurechaff

Hello guys. If you want to earn by solving recaptchas the pay rate for each recaptcha solved is 0.001 to 0.002.
in total you get paid minimum of 1$ per 1000 recaptchas solved. the minimum balance for payout is 1$. there are many payments methods including btc. I will not post my referral link here because it might violate the terms of the site. I am not also part of the company I am just solving recaptchas for them and I have been paid 4$.

Reminder:  It will take a while before you can earn because most of times when there are to many workers the loading of recaptcha is slow. the pay is low compared to other services but at least its legit and higher pay rate than faucets out there.

If you are interested just pm me and i will send you a link and a short guide how to register and withdraw by coins.ph or other btc wallet.

to moderators if this post does not belong in the right section please move it. or if its forbidden post feel free to remove it.

EDIT: if you think that I am not violating the any of the forum rules by posting he guide with my referral link so you wont have to pm me anymore please reply below.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:26:09 AM

LOL Grin There are bounties here that gives you $1 value of an altcoin for one post. I think your lost and you really don't know btctalk.

If someone wants to join just kill youself. It's the same as solving 1000 captchas for many hours/days/weeks for just $1.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:29:47 AM

2catpcha willing to pay 1000 $ 1 captcha And a lot of websites have captcha bypass support  Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: