Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinpot and moon mining new  (Read 3299 times)
Rajahdat (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:19:14 AM

Did any one every try there mining yet if so did it payout a decent amount..also did anyone try using it on a mobile device

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 03:24:58 AM

Hey friend, mining ICOs is a waste of time. It's a fuck shit show! Don't bother. 95% of the cryptocurrencies in existence are rubbish, they'll end up being worth nothing. They're pump and dump schemes.

Ok, rant over....why do you want to get involved in Coinpot? Let's start there...
Rajahdat (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:33:45 AM

I just claim the faucets and now I seen they offer mining just was seeing if anyone tryed it
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:44:01 AM

Hey friend, mining ICOs is a waste of time. It's a fuck shit show! Don't bother. 95% of the cryptocurrencies in existence are rubbish, they'll end up being worth nothing. They're pump and dump schemes.

Ok, rant over....why do you want to get involved in Coinpot? Let's start there...
Crazy, intelligent people have long understood that to earn money on cranes you need to sit for 12 hours on the spot and as a result of successful actions get  0.7$ a day. It's better to take risks than how to do nothing.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:47:38 AM

Agree every word here.
Dont believe this success stories, great visions etc. In the end you will only loose money, thats matter :/
Rajahdat (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:05:08 AM

Alright thanks guys 👍
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:16:45 AM

why can you say that mining bitcoin is a waste of time, sorry if i'm wrong, but if we mined bitcoin it would be easier to get some bitcoin.
we just have to wait and see the best moment for minning
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:43:23 AM

Mining Bitcoin is great if you have very reliable internet, 24/7 almost-free electricity, and enough money to buy enough machinery to actually be able to send shares to the network. then you have to wait for 9-18 months to repay, in the best of cases, your initial investment. After that, yeah, it's all revenue-costs. You _can_ mine some alt-coins, being careful to always choose the ones that provide the highest return when converted back to BTC, lowering slightly your investment cost, but this usually means you have to invest in a specific other algorithm which will be unpredictably priced against BTC over the course of your mining operation.

not to mention miners are loud as buggering foxes.
carizmerlin31

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:15:01 PM

Did any one every try there mining yet if so did it payout a decent amount..also did anyone try using it on a mobile device

yes we've tried mining on Coinpot more than a week from now... but tonight we experience something wrong.. i can no longer use the mining features of Coinpot after my PC automatically shutdown! when i sign in again..its no longer working! do yo have any idea guys whats happening on Coinpot today?

sam81

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:03:04 PM

Anyone have problem with mining from CoinPot ?

Seem dont work here from few days.

Thanks.
edmminer

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

Thanks.

Same here... I've tried changing the settings up a few threads and higher CPU usage but nothing. Geting 0 H/s hash rate with no moment. I know it says to turn off anti virus and ad blocking software, but already done.  Shocked
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

Thanks.

Same here... I've tried changing the settings up a few threads and higher CPU usage but nothing. Geting 0 H/s hash rate with no moment. I know it says to turn off anti virus and ad blocking software, but already done.  Shocked

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Sometimes stuff in there busts each other.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█