Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God  (Read 2248 times)
Ardan17

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:57:31 PM

God is the supreme supreme being, the powerful, omniscient, immortal creator, the determinant of destiny, and the judge of the creator's universe as well as the regulator of all events in the universe. God shows himself as a human teacher. God teaches man various things including among them the concept of divinity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galvan jean

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:04:42 PM

God is the ultimate power that made and controls the universe. We humans and our earth is just an example of gods creation.
There's still a lot we have no idea about. God is the invisible force that makes the universe run.
I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional.
Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:10:44 PM

Since most of the topics here are mostly about religion, i too would like to create a topic with regards to this.

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion? Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real? If so, then how could humans existed ? Do you think we came from a single tiny organism? Which through time had landed in this perfectly habitual planet and started to grew body parts?

Im just curious and wanted to hear their side on this

This is my View so please Pardon me
The Bible has Proof of God Existence
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." therefore God exist at the beginning.
God exist everywhere Psalms 139:7-12
 7. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
 8. If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
 9. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
 10. Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
 11. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
 12. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

In Psalm 50:21, God reproves the wicked man with this accusation: “You thought I was altogether like you.” To start with, a good summary definition of God is “the Supreme Being; the Creator and Ruler of all that is; the Self-existent One who is perfect in power, goodness, and wisdom.” The fact of God’s existence is so conspicuous, both through creation and through man’s conscience, that the Bible calls the atheist a “fool” Psalm 14:1. "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good"

aesma

Activity: 2394
Merit: 918

fly or die

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:32:05 PM

Heres a scale of faith Dawkins created, I think it will help your thread OP
1. Strong theist. 100% probability of God. In the words of C.G. Jung: "I do not believe, I know."
2. De facto theist. Very high probability but short of 100%. "I don't know for certain, but I strongly believe in God and live my life on the assumption that he is there."
3. Leaning towards theism. Higher than 50% but not very high. "I am very uncertain, but I am inclined to believe in God."
4. Completely impartial. Exactly 50%. "God's existence and non-existence are exactly equiprobable."
5. Leaning towards atheism. Lower than 50% but not very low. "I do not know whether God exists but I'm inclined to be skeptical."
6. De facto atheist. Very low probability, but short of zero. "I don't know for certain but I think God is very improbable, and I live my life on the assumption that he is not there."
7. Strong atheist. "I know there is no God, with the same conviction as Jung knows there is one."
I think both stance 1 and 7 is completely irrational

The scale is useful but people are not robots, there is no real difference between 1 and 2, and 6 and 7. I'm a strong atheist, but you never know, if Mary or the Flying Spaghetti Monster would appear before my eyes, I might change my mind. If we really go philosophical about it I'd say I'm an agnostic atheist.

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion?

Usually we learn of a god or gods through a religion. In my case Catholicism. I went to church, to the equivalent of Sunday school, but I never believed in god. So it was not really a conclusion, at first. I was very logical even as a small kid, so in a way, it was a conclusion : no proof, no god.

Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real?

You can't prove something doesn't exist. It's basic logic.

If so, then how could humans existed ? Do you think we came from a single tiny organism? Which through time had landed in this perfectly habitable planet and started to grew body parts?

Humans evolved from other animals over billions of years, on a planet that itself evolved, particularly thanks to some of the first microorganisms who converted CO2 into O2.
ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:02:14 AM

Since most of the topics here are mostly about religion, i too would like to create a topic with regards to this.

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion? Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real? If so, then how could humans existed ? Do you think we came from a single tiny organism? Which through time had landed in this perfectly habitual planet and started to grew body parts?

a) Because you cant prove he is real so I think he is not real
b) No proof whatsoever
c) Humans exist because we fuck and that creates more humans simple
d) Dont know where we came from...oh wait yup evolution says apes
e) Dont understand that last one but I agree this is a perfect planet to habitat funny how that worked out no?

christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:33:57 AM

God is most often held to be incorporeal immaterial and to be without gender, although many religions describe God using masculine terminology, using such terms as "Him" or "Father" and some religions such as Judaism attribute only a purely grammatical "gender" to God. Incorporeity and corporeity of God are related to conceptions of transcendence being outside nature and immanence being in nature, in the world of God
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:37:38 PM

I have an unorthodox view of god. As I see it god does exist, not as some personified deity that we can relate to as humans but instead the complete opposite - the un-personified mind of just... being. There is obviously an intelligent design in nature, everything naturally wants to co-exist in synergy and balance. Plants emit Oxygen - humans CO2, Water collects in lakes to evaporate and pour onto plants, the list of coincidental phenomena relating to one another can go on forever from microcosm to macrocosm. God is the force which keeps electrons buoyant from protons. That 99.9% free space isn't just "space" - It's dense and full of things we just can't see. - This is relating to the double slot experiment.

If an electron will perform differently according to our perception of it - our minds obviously must play a role.

As I always like to say -
A fact can't become a fact without a man's opinion.

What I mean by this is that there is always a fulcrum between any sort of polarity- in this case, it's consciousness.

God is in everything, everywhere. It is the primordial ether, or the function of life itself.

Call me a hippy.
leshrakgg

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:01:03 PM

Many people think that they originated from bacteria. Therefore, they act like animals in everyday life. People who believe that they are created by God remain people always.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:44:31 PM

God is the owner of heaven and earth, that is why is called I am that I am, he is a spirit and he who must worship him, must worship in in spirits and truth.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:00:28 PM

As what the teachers taught me when i am in my elementary days , god created the heaven and earth , everything in this world is created by god. That god is the ultimate being amongst us. He created man , adam and eve, he is the ultimate ruler in this world. That is why i believe that he exist ,.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:41:48 AM

GOD is one of a kind and LOVE. He is oir almighty savior and creator. I believe in him even I'm not able to see him I knoe that GOD exist amd HE is just there watching ua and profcting us. We just have to believe in him.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:21:32 AM

These are atheists who feel they can know everything, the smartest human being.they believe that humans are not created by God, they think that humans used to be monkeys or lower creatures (evolutionists).
If I personally do not want to say I can be like this now because I used to be a monkey, before my monkey is a lower animal, previously only a worm, then only single cell creatures, etc.
I believe I am a creature created by God perfectly (creationist understanding), not an evolutionary result of a lower creature.
If you are an atheist who worships evolutionist ideals, it means you also say that there is no heaven and hell is not it? That human life is nothing.yet we can exist only because the result of evolution alone, that means, if you are a true atheist, then you should not be afraid at all.
That means you can do whatever you want to do, you can have as much fun without thinking about the consequences, free without any limitations, you can do things that challenge danger and life.might as well try to rob a bank and without hesitating to kill all the people who try to get in the way, yet the people are just a modern "monkey", meaningless.
If you get sick or get hurt or get caught then jailed, tortured, why bother, you just kill yourself.anyway, if you are a true atheist do not believe there is life after death is not it? so why tortured in the world, just kill yourself, you're gone, then just disappear, nothing.
If you are still afraid of dying, that means you recognize that God exists, or at least still doubt, whether God exists or not.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:54:26 PM

Old lies and so BORING..
Plenty of books on the shelf besides fairy tales..
The_authentic

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:11:03 PM

God, the supreme being, the creator of heavens and earth and the fullness there of.
God is the beginning and the end.
God is real either you agree or not.
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

Can we all just agree that, a God is something the we can only fathom as an idea which us humans can never delve deeper and can never be truly understand?
That a God is just something that is just there, which we cannot label as a HE, SHE, or an IT because we just cannot understand. Like how a barnacle attached on a sailing ship, their level of intelligence is just not biologically designed to understand what the heck is this moving metal box across the seas. For the sake of giving it a name, let's just name God as "Love", both equally undefined and broad.
Love being the unfathomable force that makes us get up every morning. Just what is this, what is this love thing. It's just so damn powerful, if it strikes, no one has a pint of control over it. It completely governs us.
not the cheesy lovey thingy but just this force oh-so-powerful (love for money, love for success, for dreams, for violence, for anything) basically a force that we like to call as purpose in life. Seems like a God to me.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:59:31 PM

god is real and he is jessus christ he is created us and he is the only one create the world and also he give blessings to us

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
MRX-

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:12:45 PM

god is real and he is jessus christ he is created us and he is the only one create the world and also he give blessings to us
Bruh, what the heck? Jesus based on the Bible was not even revered as God, not even once. I cannot understand how someone can strongly believe in someone/something without having a single doubt.
Did you believed right away? You did not even questioned? damn.
GOODNESS

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:44:58 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 04:59:31 PM by GOODNESS

God is a Spirit:and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth (John4:24). God is the creator of heaven and the earth, and everything that is in it. This also includes man, as his creative work took Him six (6)days and on the seventh (7)day He rested.So all we see today were created for five(5) days by God and on the six (6)days, God Formed man from the Dust of the ground and after which He breath in to man to make Him a living being. And He took man He created and put in the Garden of Eden. We must know from all the creative work that God is real, and we did not develop from any animal or others as it is been speculated.
MRX-

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:00:39 PM

God is a Spirit:and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth (John4:24). God is the creator of heaven and the earth, and everything that is in it. This also includes man, as his creative work took Him seven (7)days,so all we see today were created for five(5) days and on the six (6)days, God Formed man from the Dust of the ground and after which He breath in to man to make Him a living bean. And He took man He created and put in the Garden of Eden. We must know from all the creative work that God is real, and we did not develop from any animal or others as it is been speculated.
Question:
How are you capable of calling God as a "He", "Him"?
And what do you mean by "it is/has been speculated"?     
Have you not doubted the credibility of a Bible even once and went to believe the preaching of Spaniards?
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:06:10 PM

God is a Spirit:and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth (John4:24). God is the creator of heaven and the earth, and everything that is in it. This also includes man, as his creative work took Him seven (7)days,so all we see today were created for five(5) days and on the six (6)days, God Formed man from the Dust of the ground and after which He breath in to man to make Him a living bean. And He took man He created and put in the Garden of Eden. We must know from all the creative work that God is real, and we did not develop from any animal or others as it is been speculated.
Question:
How are you capable of calling God as a "He", "Him"?
And what do you mean by "it is/has been speculated"?     
Have you not doubted the credibility of a Bible even once and went to believe the preaching of Spaniards?

Very good questions.
In my opinion, God, as creator of everything, including man and women, male and female in the animal world, positivity and negativity in the atom world etc. can't be only father or
mother, he or she but only Parent, but as single entity.
When you read Bible, you can find a lot things unknown to the people 6000 years ago, like that God first created universe, after that planet earth, water, animals etc.
Many prophecies in the Bible, especially as regards Jews or messiahs, has been fulfilled.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀