Print  
Author Topic: God  (Read 2254 times)
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:53:21 AM

Since most of the topics here are mostly about religion, i too would like to create a topic with regards to this.

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion? Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real? If so, then how could humans existed ? Do you think we came from a single tiny organism? Which through time had landed in this perfectly habitual planet and started to grew body parts?

Im just curious and wanted to hear their side on this

God is love and our savior. God is our world wherein without him we are also nothing. He saves us from our sin and sacrifice his own life for our own sake.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paras20

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:10:48 AM

Since most of the topics here are mostly about religion, i too would like to create a topic with regards to this.

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion? Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real? If so, then how could humans existed ? Do you think we came from a single tiny organism? Which through time had landed in this perfectly habitual planet and started to grew body parts?

I do really love god, I have dear to god and in thanking him for giving me the best kind of life and all my blessings I have recceive
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

God is Love,our creator,He offer His life for us and save us to our sins and He is our Saviour He is our living God!
dama12

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

God is the ultimate power that made and controls the universe.we should believed first in god.god is the one who created all of us in this world. God want us to live in a world that sorrounded by happines and love avoid any problem. God is creator all thing. We cant see but feel.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:45:19 AM

God is real,miraculous,god give as everything what ever we ask for him just wait and have patient, without god we are nothing in this world
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

I do not believe any kind of gog for sure. Because , there is no scientific evidence of existence of holy creature called god. On the other hand, I do believe all of the living creatures are coming from tiny organisms because Science have proven this reality.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

I do not believe any kind of gog for sure. Because , there is no scientific evidence of existence of holy creature called god. On the other hand, I do believe all of the living creatures are coming from tiny organisms because Science have proven this reality.

SSShhhhh, this is a honeypot thread to identify those who don't even read the posts they comment on...  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

I read the Bible few times cover to cover, most of Talmud and Quran.  I knew there was no God after Genesis but I continued reading just for fun to see how backwards people were.

Anyway, Earth is a globe, we have evolved from a common ancestor that monkeys evolved from, our universe and space and time was created 13.5 billions years ago. End of story.

Yes in the Qur'an in telash explain about God and all human life on Earth has been written, even how life after death, God in islam it is a substance the Almighty.
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

Physically, our bodies are formed through biological processes. but spiritually, god has created a spirit long before our bodies are formed. and blow / put into our body since in mother's womb.
Jofel

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

I agree. . maybe people could easily say that. Whenever they talk about God, Faith, Religion, Going to Church- maybe they are expecting that people who believe doesn't have the right to commit mistakes anymore. Maybe they feel that there are no such thing or no one can forgive and love them again. They can easily say that God is fictional because maybe they based them on what they have been experiencing. They focus on things that their eyes only believed and because they don't see and feel GOD as other believers do, they can easily say NO to GOD, that there are only hardships in the world, that LOVE cannot exist because that's what they see and that's ONLY what they want to see. We cannot judge them quickly because maybe they have been in a situation when they wanted to believe, but they choose not to.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

god I can only say once I think I am really my god he is why he lets people who are hungry and suffering why many people have to stick to the sword many years have been greedy why not all are equally equal. my mind but I think maybe my god reason why he did it all that we see once I see the reason why it is poor and rich because I have no hard and everyone is rich I think you're rich Do you want to work for a slave a slave who will only make our home who gets cluttered and rubbish on our path so our master is very talented as the only one who works miracles. Smiley
aesma

Activity: 2394
Merit: 918

fly or die

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

These are atheists who feel they can know everything, the smartest human being.

I believe humanity can know everything, yes. Not any one person, the collective humanity (or maybe augmented humanity, when we'll have computer chips connected to our brains).

they believe that humans are not created by God

It's not about believing. God doesn't exist, thus there is nothing to believe.

they think that humans used to be monkeys or lower creatures (evolutionists).
If I personally do not want to say I can be like this now because I used to be a monkey, before my monkey is a lower animal, previously only a worm, then only single cell creatures, etc. I believe I am a creature created by God perfectly (creationist understanding), not an evolutionary result of a lower creature.

That's not how evolution works. Basically you're saying you don't like how the world is, so you choose to believe in a fantasy.

If you are an atheist who worships evolutionist ideals

Atheists don't worship anything. By definition.

it means you also say that there is no heaven and hell is not it?

Heaven and hell don't make sense even if a god existed, so of course we don't believe in it.

That human life is nothing

I'm an humanist. The fact that there is "human" inside means I don't think human life is nothing. Unlike religious nutjobs who blow up bombs or wage wars in the name of their faith.

yet we can exist only because the result of evolution alone, that means, if you are a true atheist, then you should not be afraid at all.

Afraid of what ? Of course I'm not afraid of god's punishment, since he doesn't exist.

That means you can do whatever you want to do, you can have as much fun without thinking about the consequences, free without any limitations, you can do things that challenge danger and life.might as well try to rob a bank and without hesitating to kill all the people who try to get in the way, yet the people are just a modern "monkey", meaningless.

Monkeys don't actually do that (except the sex, of course), they live in a society just like us, and that means following some rules. Sure if I robbed a bank or murdered people I wouldn't be afraid of god's judgement, however I would still end up in jail or worse, so I won't do it. Also, I'm a moral person, so I won't do it for that reason alone. Would you kill people if you thought god was alright with it ? That's the crux of the problem.

If you get sick or get hurt or get caught then jailed, tortured, why bother, you just kill yourself.anyway, if you are a true atheist do not believe there is life after death is not it? so why tortured in the world, just kill yourself, you're gone, then just disappear, nothing.
If you are still afraid of dying, that means you recognize that God exists, or at least still doubt, whether God exists or not.

That's a strange way of thinking. I've got only one life, I won't kill myself because life is worth living. If I die I won't care, but right now I'm alive and I intend to stay that way. Nothing to do with a god.
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

In my opinion, God is the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe,,the object of worship in monotheistic religions.

Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

God is not only the Author of our being, but He is the Relationship that makes our existence meaningful. All the immeasurable in life we ​​expect ... sufficient power for any situation, joy, wisdom, and knowledge that we are loved ...God Himself gives this to us when we listen to Him and believe in Him. He is the greatest, trustworthy guide in our lives. just as He has the DNA expertise to instruct the cells, He also offers instruction to us that our lives can function well, for His glory and for us, because He loves us.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:34:24 PM

In my opinion, God is the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe,,the object of worship in monotheistic religions.

Even though GOD is the all Powerful ONE, he is not the bossy type of person who controls the life of everyone making everyone do things their very own way. Without HIM, the entire world is going to fall in total chaos.
unkwown00

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:43:45 AM

Due to the huge number of religions and varieties of God, sooner or later a person will have doubts about his existence. I think the universe itself can control all beings.

agree  all about rules and fact (reaction)

Yes, there will come a time that all of the people will be confused about who they will worship due to the out growing number of religions. Some will doubt their faith to God because of the other gods that the other religion introduces to us knowing that there is only One God but many or different beliefs and principle of many people with regards to religion. But for me the bottom line is that we should respect everyone who has a different principle about God and religion.
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

These are atheists who feel they can know everything, the smartest human being.

I believe humanity can know everything, yes. Not any one person, the collective humanity (or maybe augmented humanity, when we'll have computer chips connected to our brains).

they believe that humans are not created by God

It's not about believing. God doesn't exist, thus there is nothing to believe.

they think that humans used to be monkeys or lower creatures (evolutionists).
If I personally do not want to say I can be like this now because I used to be a monkey, before my monkey is a lower animal, previously only a worm, then only single cell creatures, etc. I believe I am a creature created by God perfectly (creationist understanding), not an evolutionary result of a lower creature.

That's not how evolution works. Basically you're saying you don't like how the world is, so you choose to believe in a fantasy.

If you are an atheist who worships evolutionist ideals

Atheists don't worship anything. By definition.

it means you also say that there is no heaven and hell is not it?

Heaven and hell don't make sense even if a god existed, so of course we don't believe in it.

Man, you made my day. Thank you. Just took a words from my mouth.  Grin

Go-go-go, power girls !
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

I am a true believer in God. Atheists would use a counter-argument by asking where God came from. For me, I believe that God is immaterial and is outside of the universe and beyond what any advance form of living things can ever fathom. Miracle is all around for us to see and appreciate. The idea of Earth being in the perfect state as it is and able to cater human life, is too difficult to ignore and only points to the idea of creationism.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

God is real because He is the God of all gods. And He is not the God created by human hands, He is not the God dependent to any mortal men. God is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

God is a hidden and evident soul within me and you. The same calm before and after the storm.
I want to ask that if you do not accept God why when you fall from an abyss, your hand goes down to the sky unconsciously?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: