Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After China & Russia, now India  (Read 3246 times)
ambcoin (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:35:13 AM

India’s Government Agencies Still Have ‘Concerns’ About Bitcoin

Indian officials revealed last week that the country’s tax agency and investigation task force have concerns about money laundering and black market activities associated with bitcoin. India’s Special Investigation Team (SIT) is in the midst of drafting a report detailing problematic issues regarding the decentralized cryptocurrency.

What do you think?

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:16:55 PM

I just pray that all this is just an issue and it will not happen but if it does happen I have to keep calm.semoga in my country stay safe Cheesy

Antonas1

Activity: 771
Merit: 293

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:54:13 PM

Sometimes when we read too much news about bitcoin, it makes us afraid. Just take a breath or take a rest at home.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:11:27 PM

I hope the bitcoin returns to its original state, which is where all countries receive bitcoin so bitcoin comes back to its original level, where its price increases and everyone is free to have or play bitcoin  Cheesy

SushGo

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:18:54 PM

Indian officials revealed last week that the country’s tax agency and investigation task force have concerns about money laundering and black market activities associated with bitcoin. India’s Special Investigation Team (SIT) is in the midst of drafting a report detailing problematic issues regarding the decentralized cryptocurrency.

What do you think?

As of now, the Indian government has not taken any serious action against the cryptocurrencies and they never planned to ban the bitcoins or any other alternate currency. They have just set up a team to understand the concept and consequences of the bitcoins on the indian economy. We can see in the future, some laws related cryptos by the Indian government in order to monitor/regulate the bitcoins.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:20:27 PM

If Japan, Korea will create their own bitcoin drama story like this. We can see Bitcoin at $1900. Good thing I sold all my alts and bitcoin at $4000 waiting for the Big dump. I want to see BTC at $3200 in the next few days.

What do you think?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
crismass1225

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:25:51 PM

Theres no news or announcement by the indian government that they will ban the bitcoin or other cypto as of now they just assisting some team to study what is the benefits of cryptocurrencybin their economy. We cant blame that there are news and issue regarding money laundering related in crypto as it is decentralize... Government should understand its main function. And if they need to regulate it in the near future
OzyMeister

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:27:05 PM

Well the RBI has kind of separate version of it but it doesn't seem that there would be a absolute Ban.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:33:12 PM

What do you think?
They should regulate bitcoin exchanges and monitor each transactions, money laundering will be a big problem and may happen if they will not regulate exchanges. If this possible ban will push through bitcoin will stay continue but the support from the community will surely decrease.
Rhshahindiana

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:33:23 PM

They ll come up with regulations on legalising with Government policies and their own exchanges to be all legit and Safe, remember India is moving forward after demonization and government preference is more towards digital currencies, so India shouldnt see anything like china as of now.

Zylon

Activity: 242
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:40:05 PM

Well the RBI has kind of separate version of it but it doesn't seem that there would be a absolute Ban.

There are no bad news about India and Russia, so please stop that FUD.
Especially Russia knows that cryptocurrency is the only way to defeat the US Dollar as word currency.
And if the would ban it, there are many other countries to take their place.
Mostly every week there are good news from other countries but the people are only listening to the FUDs.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:43:21 PM

There is nothing to think. Bitcoin is not subject to the existing rules and therefore all governments are afraid to legalize it. In their eyes, by the budget are the big money flows and these flows will only increase. Any attempts of legalization of bitcoin will be directed against the interests of users.
ngebrok

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:44:53 PM

What do you think?

thats only strategy for buy bitcoin cheap price
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:46:21 PM

Sometimes when we read too much news about bitcoin, it makes us afraid. Just take a breath or take a rest at home.
Sometimes the best way to ignore some negative feedback is to accept it, learn from it and make way to solve this problem because one you'll be able to meet something like this. You should be ready when it came back again, because that's life, you learn from it.

Anyway, the government of India should start imposing a regulation to every exchanges in their country, just like how the other countries did it.

Cloud27

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:53:50 PM

I hope that the government in India have a positive outlook about bitcoin and not only focusing on money laundering that even without bitcoin there is already money laundering happening globally. Digital currency is the future and Japan knows it, I hope India sees it also.
Savvy7188

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:55:56 PM

What do you think?

thats only strategy for buy bitcoin cheap price
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:59:05 PM

What do you think?
I think they are still on the studying , understanding and researching about cryptocurrencies before taking action about it.
For me banning cryptocurrencies on India is still unimaginable, I don't see india will take the same stupid step by China. If they really want to monitor transaction then regulate cryptocurrencies trading ang exchanges.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

any other sane person in the whole world would have "Concerns" about bitcoin. that is nothing new. every government in the world shares these "Concerns" it is not a thing to really discuss. if a country didn't show any "Concerns" about bitcoin then you have to start worrying about your government's competence.

and India has adopted bitcoin and that is the only thing that matters. just like China, Japan, Russia, Australia, US, Switzerland,...

There is a FOMO brewing...
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:01:31 PM

I think it will be a general trend to regulate somehow the cryptoworld as it will become bigger and more important. It is just question of time when it comes.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:02:49 PM

I hope that the government in India have a positive outlook about bitcoin and not only focusing on money laundering that even without bitcoin there is already money laundering happening globally. Digital currency is the future and Japan knows it, I hope India sees it also.
I have heard many times that Japan legalized bitcoin but have never seen documentary proof of this. I think that the same can be said about India. People often do not see reality but only what they want to see. I don't want legalization. I was quite happy with the status quo.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: