Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: does wars will affect the cryptocurrency market?  (Read 1166 times)
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:31:46 AM

can you if wars will affect the cryptocurrency market?
What do you mean? War? In? Worldwar? Ofcourse worldwar3 will happen i think that is a big impact that cryptocurrency and others altcoins will collapse but i hope that worldwar3 would not happen because many people will die if this happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:26:02 PM

I think wars have a huge factor in the price of bitcoins specially if major cities or the different silicon valleys of other countries are  under seige. Since many of the supply of bitcoins circulate at tech-centeres countries, if there were a theoretical war there, then bitcoins from that country will be held and will not circulate around the world reducing global supply therefore affecting the price of bitcoins.
Wars affect everything in the world. Not only currency but the humans, their heritages, their lives, their societies, their businesses and everything. I think that if there is another war like world war 1 or 2 then it will destroy everything and not only digital currencies.

Everything will be finished and I afraid that after another world war the remaining people will not be able to build everything back like the previous.
In the event that there is the bitcoins on the planet than there is no neediness on the planet if there is no destitution on the planet there will be piece on the planet if there is piece on the planet there will be no more wars on the planet so the bitcoins is truly imperative for the bit of the world yet in the event that the war starts by some reason then it can't impact the bitcoins on the grounds that the bitcoins couldn't be hurt by any individual on the planet.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:16:18 AM

In a big way, bitcoin is powered by the internet. Infrastructures are destroyed in wars. Not everyone has access to satellite phones.

sehanmaxx01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:51:06 AM

I'm no prophet. I'm hoping we don't need to find out. Grin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:54:54 AM

Wars will surely affect the bitcoin market along with the altcoins, because when countries participate into war automatically a decline in economy happens. When this happens with a country who has got large number if cryptocurrency investors surely the market gets affected to a large scale. It's always good to prioritize peace rather than war.
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:09:15 AM

If there happens a World War 3, which cannot happen soon as we all know there are many organizations which are working day-night to avoid such situations but anything can happen. So, if World war or any other war happens then it may affect cryptocurrency also as trade stops and it affects economic conditions of the country. Moreover, big investors need to invest money at a greater cause then Bitcoin. So, wars will highly affect cryptocurrency.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:05:26 AM

If there happens a World War 3, which cannot happen soon as we all know there are many organizations which are working day-night to avoid such situations but anything can happen. So, if World war or any other war happens then it may affect cryptocurrency also as trade stops and it affects economic conditions of the country. Moreover, big investors need to invest money at a greater cause then Bitcoin. So, wars will highly affect cryptocurrency.
If war starts then everything from trade to daily routine exchange get paused. The people pay more attention to peace than to trade, so not only crypto but regular currencies also falls . They try to stop the blood of innocent to be shed , they try to arrange talks for bringing peace. In order to raise the economy chart or currency worth, peace should be made obligatory
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:12:31 AM

I think yes, Because many people will want money to spend, during a war, food and beverages are very expensive because of the luck of stock in the market, so many people will be needing a lot of money in order to survive or to fix the damage made by war. So i think if war is started, Crypto will fall down.
Zaferteksogut

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:30:56 AM

BitCoin is a currency that is bought and sold in a digital environment that is not affected by any centralized, non-centralized economy. It is affected by some battles that may not be affected, but when this war is global, the country's economy is affected. When currencies are affected by this, people stop investing and read a bad situation for this bitcoin
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:40:31 AM

Bitcoin and digital currencies were completely functional upon  connectivity, so even a small malfunctioning will end in a failure. Until an cyber war happens, nothing to worry about the future of bitcoin. It will always be growing successfully leading to growth.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:13:58 AM

I think will affect the cryptocurrency market because the Internet network will be disturbed by the bomb explosion that concerns the Internet network tower. I think there will be life in the past that people want more gold than bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: