Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin History?  (Read 424 times)
BitCoinNewGuy (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

'That Guy'

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 09:31:17 AM

I am proud of my 1.7999 BitCoin I have worked up towards.

I do notice that in the block chain 'history' some of MY coins (like 0.09~ or so) beginning with "1dice"? The fuck is this? If you keep clicking the 'from' address it takes you deeper and deeper into history. I bought these coins off eBay while ago. I have NEVER played Satoshi Dice as I am in gambling recovery and all that shit is scams anyway. Is this some kind of gambling coin or scam coin I got? Will having this gambling coin 'history' be bad? The fuk

What if someone purchased or traded coins NOT knowing that were once used on "Silk Road", that place where you can buy nuclear weapons and little African midgets. Isn't have a coin history BAD?
leigl

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 09:37:15 AM

You can't buy nukes or slaves on Silkroad, it's home of counterfeit/stolen items and drugs...

Not sure at all about that...

SatoshiDice isn't a scam, there's someone who went from 1 BTC to 140 BTC in 2 weeks because of it...
BitCoinNewGuy (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

'That Guy'

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 11:23:40 AM

You can't buy nukes or slaves on Silkroad, it's home of counterfeit/stolen items and drugs...

You are then sadly mistaken.

My original question still stands and this could seriously impact people:

Does the past block chain history of your coins affect you if BitCoins are traded and you happened to have some which were used in some big event, illegal activty, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: