Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Bounce Again?  (Read 1679 times)
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:27:02 AM

No need to analyze its chart to see whether it will bounce again. It's very good project and it is going very well now compared to all other projects so it will bounce for sure.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:37:11 AM

Ripple is in consolidation mode from many months and it can shoot up anytime because it has huge potential to rise due to its low cost transaction fee and many global banks already tied up with it and many other banks are in talk with ripple. This is not a short term gain coin, it is like a fixed deposit for many years to get huge benefits in long run.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:50:23 AM

Ripple is not even a coin, it's a scheme to enrich some people.

Just sell what you have and move to a nice coin, not this premined shitcoin.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
skylark001

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 12:44:59 PM

In my opinion RIPPLE will bounce again.we should buy at lower levels to average.it is a good coin .everyone should invest in RIPPLE.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:47:11 PM

Ripple is not even a coin, it's a scheme to enrich some people.

And what is more they're in the middle of a big legal dispute:

https://www.finextra.com/newsarticle/31048/ripple-and-r3-trade-blows-in-legal-dispute

Blockchain startups Ripple and R3 are going to court to resolve a dispute over the unilateral termination by Ripple of an options contract on its XRP digital currency unit held by R3.

R3 fired the first exchange on Friday, according to Reuters, with the filing of a lawsuit over an alleged attempt by Ripple to terminate an agreement signed in September last year which gave R3 the right to purchase up to 5 billion XRPs for $0.0085 per unit at any time over the next two years.

With the value of many digital currencies soaring in the wake of the spectacular gains experienced by bitcoin, Ripple's XRP is now trading at for more than $0.20 each, representing a 2000% gain on R3's investment.

According to the R3 lawsuit, Ripple chief Brad Garlinghouse sought to nullify the options contract in an e-mail exchange with R3 CEO David Rutter in June, just as XRP began its rapid ascent in value.

Ripple has responded with its own lawsuit, alleging that R3 has failed to deliver on a separate agreement to provide access to R3's banking consortium partners and to promote its technology.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:10:25 PM

My question is why stay with it?

Hardly any growth, have legal problems, etc.  You better have a good reason for sticking with it otherwise just stay with BTC.  The only reason I do alt coin is the possibility of bigger gains.  I cannot see that in XRP.  Note that there several coins that made great gains (double even triple the value) the past 3 months while XRP lost 50% in value.

Full disclosure, due to it's low unit cost and ranking, XRP & SC are among my first coins and I dumped both as soon as I learned a bit more.  Boy am I glad I did!

Good luck!
vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:07:18 AM

My question is why stay with it?

Hardly any growth, have legal problems, etc.  You better have a good reason for sticking with it otherwise just stay with BTC.  The only reason I do alt coin is the possibility of bigger gains.  I cannot see that in XRP.  Note that there several coins that made great gains (double even triple the value) the past 3 months while XRP lost 50% in value.

Full disclosure, due to it's low unit cost and ranking, XRP & SC are among my first coins and I dumped both as soon as I learned a bit more.  Boy am I glad I did!

Good luck!

People who bought Ripple early this year are still up quiet a bit. Ripple will definitely bounce back early next year again.

disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:39:32 AM

Ripple works harder than anyother development team. It is number3 or 4 on cmcap. Longterm investment = hodl
Sprawell

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:38:37 AM

Can someone help understand how to buy and hold the coins so that i can sell them at a later date.
I think, the future is good for this coin.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:55:03 AM

Ripple bounced from it first minimum level so many times as it is seen in the graph below. Do you think it will bounce again?

[i mg]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*ypckgk0eHNvs564sFOEgmw.jpeg[/img]

if you move this chart to the left side a couple of times, you will see that this has happened multiple times already. in other words the chart is already answering your question. it is telling you that YES it will happen again because Ripple like many other coins is a pump and dump and when the dumping stops the next accumulation phase starts which will eventually lead to another pump. each time the death is longer and deeper.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:59:20 AM

Seeing how ripple going its track, I can say that there is no easy way for it to pump to its initial worth. There were legal issues it has to face ( the fact that it is semi centralized). I would suggest that youll have to move with other coin or just stay with bitcoin. Well, we can never say, it might pump and its maybe a good idea for those who just met it to try investing and take the risk. I feel sorry for those who hold their coin from it's high worth to its current state. There were altcoins that triples it ROi, and I think its time to try new one.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:19:19 AM

Ripple bounced from it first minimum level so many times as it is seen in the graph below. Do you think it will bounce again?

I think if there is a big group which they wanted to bounce it once more, that is possible I guess. I remembered before Ripple jumped up to 18,000 satoshi which is closes to 0.0002 satoshi, but by that time it is obviously pumped only and more on hyped only.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:30:12 AM

Latest news about Ripple was very bad lawsuit and so on. So I don't think it will bounce back that easily. Ripple needs exceptionally good news to do that. Maybe bitcoin recover could help.

Yeah just thinking the same. If they don't publish any good news in a week or so then people just loose the long faith they had on it. It was the centralised currency and that's why the lawsuit stuf happened. It's so funny that bitcoin is untouched with these things. Anyway, if they want to be back in action then they will have to boost the price as well as limit the supply of their coins which unlimited and the market cap is just ridiculous. Hope to see this coin pumping soon as many of the people have invested in it.
bayong

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:57:06 PM

They will bounce again to cover-up there lose on the lawsuit, I think after they resolve their issue, their token will pump again.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:03:24 PM

these are just small recoveries which most people are calling dead cat bounces. these are not really bounce back or real recoveries to go back up to the previous high prices. these are just temporary "market excitements" over false hope which never lasts long.

as you can see the long term trend is going down and it will continue down probably back to 500 satoshi. but there will be more dead cat bounces.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:07:11 PM

This year all coins had jumped a lot due to bitcoin big jump, and now all of them are rever adjusting their values according to bitcoin, but the volatilaty at bitcoin an November fork is scaring a lot investors as well allowing whales to play with all coins. I dont like to much ripple because its a centralized currencie, and well just because of that i dont invest over it.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:11:16 PM

The chart looking really bad, alt coin had difficulty when talked about bouncing, only some manage to bounce back, from all the technical and the news seems like it is going to hard for ripple to back on track but somehow I believe ripple can go up again but seems like it's going to need huge support and a long time because ripple is only rely on trading to stay alive

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:36:27 PM

XRP will bounce again for sure, many banks are around it. Banks have enough money to bounce XRP at any time they want. What we can do is to wait patiently .

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:19:52 PM

I think that you have got your answer right there in the Technical Analysis that you presented with the question. If you look at the history of RIpple it surges and makes all time high's and then goes back into sleep where whales again accumulate this coin and then it rises after few months to make new all time highs. I am bullish on RIpple.

nathan111e

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:51:39 PM

The lawsuit is a scary, unless they find a deal this kind of stuff last for years.

http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/fintech-alert-will-delaware-or-37172/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: