Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:18:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Bounce Again?  (Read 1679 times)
mysacrifice (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:20:25 AM

Ripple bounced from it first minimum level so many times as it is seen in the graph below. Do you think it will bounce again?

coastbank

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:23:33 AM

Latest news about Ripple was very bad lawsuit and so on. So I don't think it will bounce back that easily. Ripple needs exceptionally good news to do that. Maybe bitcoin recover could help.

alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:30:42 AM

The same question could be asked for many altcoin. There needs to be a reason for a bounce. Why would investors buy more of it? Only by good news would investors buy back into any coin.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:32:14 AM

Ripple was so called semi-centralised altcoin as it is used primarily for banking and financial institution, we can not expect a higher leap from bouncing back on the ground. As much as i  can see, Ripple is not as good as a traders' friendly coin but for long term HODLer it is much favorable, i don't see so much swing trading for Ripple XRP.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:32:44 AM

You draw a nice downtrend line. We need a close above this downtrend to see a bounce. Otherwise Ripple will continue on down trend.
Its overvalued and need to finish correction before making  a bounce.
mysacrifice (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:48:21 AM

You draw a nice downtrend line. We need a close above this downtrend to see a bounce. Otherwise Ripple will continue on down trend.
Its overvalued and need to finish correction before making  a bounce.

ask, Thank you. That's right. If it closes up on the downtrend line with bigger volume , this can be a good sign to invest some. Watching closely. Will update it also on Medium. People interested in may follow it also there.

https://medium.com/@masterdepo/will-ripple-bounce-again-ff204121d57d
LinusWaa

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:49:51 AM

Bounce back again? Definetely
Will you become a millionaire soon? No, we have a few years of institutional investors getting into crypto before the mainstream adoption phase happens.
mysacrifice (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:51:21 AM

The same question could be asked for many altcoin. There needs to be a reason for a bounce. Why would investors buy more of it? Only by good news would investors buy back into any coin.

alva5763, thank you for the comment. It appears like that at the first sight. As it was bouncing from same level 5-6 times before, if you see good news about Ripples soon I wouldn't be get surprised. Watching it closely for clear sign to invest some or not.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:53:36 AM

no one know, the fact that ripple has recently got dumped so hard make me think that it'll soon get pumped, every traders always realize that in every after dump, there'll be sudden pump, basically someone manipulated the market maybe by spreading rumour or else but you can just get into the train
my thought is that it have a big chance to bounce again.
mysacrifice (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:53:46 AM

Ripple was so called semi-centralised altcoin as it is used primarily for banking and financial institution, we can not expect a higher leap from bouncing back on the ground. As much as i  can see, Ripple is not as good as a traders' friendly coin but for long term HODLer it is much favorable, i don't see so much swing trading for Ripple XRP.

yes yugyug! Ripple has never been good for short term. I know that is in many of my invester friends' list for long term. I might also invest some but not now.
mysacrifice (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:55:21 AM

no one know, the fact that ripple has recently got dumped so hard make me think that it'll soon get pumped, every traders always realize that in every after dump, there'll be sudden pump, basically someone manipulated the market maybe by spreading rumour or else but you can just get into the train
my thought is that it have a big chance to bounce again.

Teraboy, we are in the same train. My intuitions tells me the same but I never got my gut into my investing / trading. I'll see the volume when it gets bit closer to the sweet spot and decide what to do.
PandaMiner

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:06:33 AM

Ripple team working so slow. dont have any update coming. I still dont known what r they doing.

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:13:11 AM

Ripple team working so slow. dont have any update coming. I still dont known what r they doing.

I don't know what to say to that! Ripple are working faster and with more updates than pretty much anyone else.
For example, we have Swell coming up...
https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/ripple-establishes-swell-conference-to-compete-with-sibos/
(By the way, Hodor's blog is excellent, and has become one of the best ways to keep up to date with Ripple developments.)

If you have some XRP, then hold.
If you don't have XRP, then buy some.
mysacrifice (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:13:43 AM

PandaMiner, this is good noticing. The fact that there is not much noise is making me more suspicious for what may happen soon.
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

PandaMiner, this is good noticing. The fact that there is not much noise is making me more suspicious for what may happen soon.

Isn't the swell event coming next month with that guy that invented WWW. I think they are accumulating all the news and wait for that event. However you never know with ripple....

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:24:25 AM

Isn't the swell event coming next month with that guy that invented WWW. I think they are accumulating all the news and wait for that event. However you never know with ripple....

Yep, and Ben Bernanke, who was chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve under Obama. See the link in my post above. Ripple are making a lot of noise!
mysacrifice (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:28:17 AM

Yep, and Ben Bernanke, who was chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve under Obama. See the link in my post above. Ripple are making a lot of noise!

Thank you Styca for sharing the link. I didn't know that Swell is coming up. Good to know that.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:29:19 AM

Ripple bounced from it first minimum level so many times as it is seen in the graph below. Do you think it will bounce again?

This chart is indeed troubling. But only to those who are already holding Ripple and did not sell during the high time. But for those buyers, this is a good sign that buying time is at hand. That is why there is no need to worry about it, the bouncing time will begin soon.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:54:25 AM

I think in the short term, xrp shot, but in the future it is a good coin and it has potential.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
mysacrifice (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:15:44 AM

I think in the short term, xrp shot, but in the future it is a good coin and it has potential.

GazorpPozorpec, it looks like that. a bit more downward maybe but then go up. Might be good for long term.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: