Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Localbitcoin stoke my deposit  (Read 267 times)
JasonXG (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:44:05 AM

I had some bitcoin at betcoin and withdrew. I always withdraw to my localbitcoin wallet and this time was no different. I withdrew 0.128 btc and by mistake I chose bitcoincash.
I realize this is my fault and when I looked at Localbitcoin my bitcoin was not there. Then I realized I mist have withdraw bitcoincash by mistake. I told myself it will be ok its an easy mistake to make and easy to reverse I'm sure localbitcoin will fix this after all they sre legit and I have been using them for 2 years they will help me they wouldn't keep it.

How wrong I was. I was told they do not support  bitcoincash and other useless things I already knew. The only way for them not to be able to get my bitcoincash is if they don't have the private keys. Who would use a service that doesn't have their own keys ? Nope their excuse is they can't help me its not possible. What crap. They have customer service for what ? What do they actually do ?nothing that's what. All they need to do is import thst private key and send me my bitcoincash this could have been solved long ago. Its been 5 days talking to their useless support and still nothing. This is theft. There is no reason to not give me my bitcoincash the o oy reason is to steal it. They claim it's a security measure to protect users bitcoin balances. Ya well what about me and my balance ? Huh ?what a out my bitcoincash which was ment to be my bitcoin balance ? Why can't they just keep the bitcoincash and give me bitcoin into my account or simply import the key and send the bitcoincash .

I never thought I would be screwed over by a "legit" company that I trusted. Now I k ow you can trust no one and nothing is legit. A reputable company stealing 0.128 btc . They clearly don't care about their rep.

Do not use these thieves. Also I want to k ow whst they did with all thst bitcoincash airdrops? They kept it and sold it obviously. More theft. I will never recommend them again I use to always recommend them now I never will.

I will upload the conversation I had with them later.
ApeDeals

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:53:11 AM

Localbitcoin support is shit nowadays, never getting support by them,
sadly you have lost your BTC
JasonXG (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:28:12 AM

That's what I thought. Last time I lost $1500 on ether-wallet.com. Now this. Oral loss $2000 I'm very kissed off. I feel like hurting this person and u wish I could. Nothing will even happen they steal like its nothing and lie.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:03:35 AM

Never disappointed by their support or features.They have always been very responsive towards my queries.

I withdrew 0.128 btc and by mistake I chose bitcoincash.
I realize this is my fault and when I looked at Localbitcoin my bitcoin was not there. Then I realized I mist have withdraw bitcoincash by mistake. I told myself it will be ok its an easy mistake to make and easy to reverse I'm sure localbitcoin will fix this after all they sre legit and I have been using them for 2 years they will help me they wouldn't keep it.
How's that an easy mistake ?Those are literally two separate coins.Anyway use the specified format to frame your accusation.I don't think community can help you since localbitcoins doesn't actively run a service here.I don't understand why you expect localbitcoins to do.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:40:37 PM

That's what I thought. Last time I lost $1500 on ether-wallet.com. Now this. Oral loss $2000 I'm very kissed off. I feel like hurting this person and u wish I could. Nothing will even happen they steal like its nothing and lie.
It's bad you lost your funds but i hope you are aware that what goes always comes back around. What i mean by this is the site you are promoting is scamming anyone who wins big and despite this you are inviting many unaware gamblers to register on it.
Speaking of local bitcoins i wouldn't disagree with them it is your fault in the first place and in a situation like this we all know how eagerly sites wait to take advantage of this.

I will upload the conversation I had with them later.
Not sure if you uploaded the proof on twitter but i recently say a same complain and a conversation with local bitcoin claiming they can't do anything because of 'Security Reasons'.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: