Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising cryptocurrency  (Read 1073 times)
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:25:05 PM

Yep, the only reason not to get XBL is because you hate money. So glad I got in on this early, can't wait to see where it ends up but it's off to a flying start.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065888.new#new
lukunku

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:27:11 PM

Yep, the only reason not to get XBL is because you hate money. So glad I got in on this early, can't wait to see where it ends up but it's off to a flying start.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065888.new#new

yannkee thanks you always find the gems!! Smiley
f1tz14

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:41:40 PM

I think electroneum looks very promising post ICO (1st one I've bought into at ICO) Mobile mining ability for users through an app should get lots of people familiarised with cryptocurrency which is I think a very innovative development if they can pull it off and should grow their own market as well as the crypto market as a whole as well!
Champ1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:44:46 PM

I would say either Kyber tomorrow when it gets listed on Liqui or ICON when every it gets listed.

Both look like solid investments long term.

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion[/url
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:59:22 PM

Damn, investing 2 bitcoin is a good investment, I would certainly have 0.5 btc stored somewhere safe and I would spread the other 75% over 3 or 4 good coins, for example you could buy some NEO I think neo will definitely be worth over 100$+ after 1 year, you shouldnt forget PAY/TENX as that project and coin is my personal favourite, they have the best community and best progress, physical card and soon they will be the first ones having a crypto credit card! how amazing is that in terms of cryptocurrency, thats a big step !

raffouda

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:26:04 PM

XBL is really a goood choice
farfanx4 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:04:30 PM

what do you think of ETHD guys?

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:20:09 PM

I think the most promising investment at this point is Ethereum. He has a very good price now.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:39:32 PM

I think its so hard to find promising underrated coin in current price level. But Ark was shining great in last 2-3 weeks. I watched it and i feel it could be great.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:33:11 PM

I think the most promising investment at this point is Ethereum. He has a very good price now.
Ethereum is always the best investment until today. A very promising cryptocurrency so I invest and hold for a long term.
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:44:16 PM

Aventus is a very interesting project, they want to kill all the bots that are buying event tickets in seconds to resell the for the a higher price! Theyre going to build a ticketeting-system on a blockchain. Its trading below ICO price now and its a cheap opportunity right now! You should have a look at it. I am already in, I bought my bag and I added it to my long term portfolio!
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:07:31 PM

There are so many promising coins and good suggestions on this and other threads to research.
Just do not bet it all on any one coin on some hot tip or pump.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:44:38 PM

Aventus is a very interesting project, they want to kill all the bots that are buying event tickets in seconds to resell the for the a higher price! Theyre going to build a ticketeting-system on a blockchain. Its trading below ICO price now and its a cheap opportunity right now! You should have a look at it. I am already in, I bought my bag and I added it to my long term portfolio!

I agree with you on AVT. I don't own it yet, but plan on it very soon. The entire ticketing industry is ripe for adoption to the blockchain. Thinking beyond sports and concert tickets to things like airline ticketing. Huge potential.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:59:10 PM

Original question, OP. Thx for that.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:20:56 AM

I agree with you on AVT. I don't own it yet, but plan on it very soon. The entire ticketing industry is ripe for adoption to the blockchain. Thinking beyond sports and concert tickets to things like airline ticketing. Huge potential.

Oh yeah, I can remember so much moments when I tried to buy some tickets for big sport events like football games vs. Barcelona or ticket for a champions league final. The tickets are sold out within seconds and only a few humans got a ticket... Time to stop that shit, looking forward with AVT!
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:34:49 AM

i would like to inverst 2BTC in some cryptocurrency?
any suggestion? and thank you ..
I recommend XLM stellar / lumens coin now its price is more or less at 313 satoshi, this coin is really crazy he can reach 2K - 3K satoshi at this year. I think this coin will be successful again in 2018. and also I recommend dogecoin, now its price is very small in the range of 22 satsoshi this coin can reach 130satoshi.

coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:38:33 AM

i would like to inverst 2BTC in some cryptocurrency?
any suggestion? and thank you ..

Waves and ethereum if you will be a long run investor here. This two will provide nice price fluctuations until they reach their peak, saturation point, I think.
Airdrop Alert

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:06:36 AM

Ripple is a good buy and Ethereum also
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: