Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:35:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding China  (Read 883 times)
SonOfNorth

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:07:02 AM

it could be that the reason that happened, but there could be other reasons why, why china banned ICO, for now we only can just guess ..

ICO ban before any actual legal rulings for such things are made kinda makes sense, though. I think that a blanket ban is a bit overkill, but it makes sense to regulate crypto investments like that anyways, because it's obvious that the crypto users themselves cannot do this.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:41:38 PM

Nice opinion but i think china is the largest bitcoin miners country but they cant stop its price going to the moon or getting dump because it depends on supply and demands and mostly the world is moving on digital world like crypto currency so it will be more valuable currency in future.

Chinese miners are moving its operation to Hong Kong.
It is really good if they are doing so! Today it is very important o have bitcoin it was ban in china and the people who were holding bitcoin were very worried because the price of the bitcoin is getting low over there. The access of the bitcoin is difficult now because it is now not available to transact it but…,. The beauty of the bitcoin is that it is easy to move from one place to the other so it is good to take all you’re saving to the Hong Kong and avoid the loss.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:44:26 PM

it could be that the reason that happened, but there could be other reasons why, why china banned ICO, for now we only can just guess ..

ICO ban before any actual legal rulings for such things are made kinda makes sense, though. I think that a blanket ban is a bit overkill, but it makes sense to regulate crypto investments like that anyways, because it's obvious that the crypto users themselves cannot do this.

I think they wanted to calm the market down while they figure out how to regulate them. The speed at which the ICO bubble was inflating (therefore the speed at which Chinese investor money was evaporating into offshore, unregulated securities markets) was alarming.

There has been talk from Chinese officials that suggests that this is all temporary. China expects to be a global financial hub; it seems very unlikely that they would institute a blanket ban permanently.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:11:46 AM

Nice opinion but i think china is the largest bitcoin miners country but they cant stop its price going to the moon or getting dump because it depends on supply and demands and mostly the world is moving on digital world like crypto currency so it will be more valuable currency in future.

Chinese miners are moving its operation to Hong Kong.
It is really good if they are doing so! Today it is very important o have bitcoin it was ban in china and the people who were holding bitcoin were very worried because the price of the bitcoin is getting low over there. The access of the bitcoin is difficult now because it is now not available to transact it but…,. The beauty of the bitcoin is that it is easy to move from one place to the other so it is good to take all you’re saving to the Hong Kong and avoid the loss.

Well its a good opportunity in Hong Kong. We cannot ignore  China since a bulk of bitcoin transaction is from them also.This negative news about banning ICO's are affecting the bitcoin prices but now the market slowly recovers.Bitcoin is above $4000 again this morning.
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:27:47 AM

Last time I saw something about China was that cool advertise from Bitman

From Sand to Bitcoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMjjtu74gcQ

it reminds me an old advertise

GLOBALFOUNDRIES Sand to Silicon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvluuAIiA50

ps-> I do believe that bitcoin second layer (segwit) is the correct way to scale while keep layer 1 secure still critical   

Patent1number: ****-****
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: