Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMiner Block Erupter USB WORLDWIDE group buy FIXED PRICE @ 2.02970 each  (Read 1580 times)
nordicbtcminers (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 10:35:02 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 09:28:40 PM by nordicbtcminers

Hi!

I'll start with some information first:
Me and my friends have started a service were we offer our customers to either:
- Create group-buying's where we buy bitcoin/litecoin mining devices that we then hosts for our customers for a low fee
- Host customer's existing equipment that it has sent to us for a low fee

For more information visit nordicbtcminers.com
We apologizes if the site doesn't have all the information yet, but it will soon get updated
The domain nordicbtcminers is registered under the company Robert's IT Service, I, the user nordicbtcminers are the owner of that company.

For more information or questions about us or our services send a mail to info@nordicbtcminers.com and we will try to reply asap or reply in this thread

Everything is about trust, but if we don't do it serious from the beginning and get our customers trust then will we soon become marked as scam/blacklisted and our service will stop faster than fastest!

Let's start with the group buy!

Welcome to the group buy of the Block Erupter USB mining device

Information about the device:
Weight: < 100 grams
Processing Power: app. 336 Mh/s
Electric Current (mA): 510
Input Power (V): 5
Power Consumption (W): 2.55
Mining Protocol: Icarus

For more information check this thread

Let's start with this first
Some terms & conditions
- You send payment to us, we then order it from ASICMiner
- You own the item, we are just hosting it for you.
- We monitor and ensure that the equipment is working properly = you do not need to care a damn!
- We will make you generate bitcoins automatically, all we need from you is a signed/valid payment address.
- Complete statistics on how much you have earned
- Scheduled payments, when/if you order you will get some suggestions on how often or you can tell us of often you want it
- Units that are purchased through us are owned by the individual customer
- If the customer don't want to proceed with the service we will send it to the customer for the shipping cost plus a fixed cost
- By purchasing through us, you will save on shipping
- The cost of electricity and other expenses are included in a percentage rate, if the unit is out of service the customer won't earn anything and so don't we do either
- After 1 month of up-time you have the possibility/opportunity to cancel the service, we will then send it to you as described earlier.
- We will also take the opportunity to buy back your unit/s, so we own it, please contact us for more information.

If the worst happens?
- Longer unplanned outages will become replaced, but if there is some kind of hardware failure on the customers own equipment NO replace will be paied out.
- In case of hardware failure we are going to [1] send the unit to the customer [2] or just turn it off, the customer decides individually what it wants to do with it
- Hardware failure/outage on our own equipment will we take care of without any extra fees and it will become refunded by the loss of the customers earnings under the specific time (minimum time to    get refunds will be updated later)

Still reading and interested?

The price per unit is BTC2.02970 per unit and that's a fixed price.
It doesn't matter if you buy 1,2,10 or as many as you want, the price/unit will always be the same.

We are taking a fee of 1% (may change over time) to cover the cost to host the units
With the price BTC2.02970 the break even is app. 146 days [LOWER THAN EVERYONE ELSE] and with fees it is app. 148

Minimum batch order is 50 units

You want the money back as soon as possible and with our break even on 146 or 148 days it's lower than many others

If you still are interested to join this group buy, then send a mail to order@nordicbtcminers.com and fill out this template:
Name:
Units:
Country/Language:

and we will send you the terms and conditions to you and more information before we put you in the order book

The order book will soon become available

Questions?
Send a mail to info@nordicbtcminers.com and we will try to reply asap or reply in this thread

"The dialogue between us and the customer is number one priority, if the customer is happy then are also we happy!"

The reason to why we have choose the Block Erupter USB is beacuse of it's popular and easy to handle and we also want to start at some point with our services and thats the only unit that can deliver in a short time frame.

We are also interested to buy other mining devices and we are in queue at kncminer, BFL , Avalon and  Avalone Clone devices.
If you want us to host yor mining devices or maybe donate it, send a mail to donate@nordicbtcminers.com and we will reply asap or
IF have any tips for other mining device group buys, kindly send a mail to info@nordicbtcminers.com

----->   The first live betting site for Bitcoins! - BitcoinLiveBets.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live betting on many games now available plus thousands of bets for all major sports!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 10:53:34 AM

Escrow?   You have 15 postings. You are probably scam

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 11:19:30 AM

Escrow?   You have 15 postings. You are probably scam

Escrow is good, but he could still run away with the AM UBEs.

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
nordicbtcminers (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 11:37:35 AM

Hi and thanks for your replies!

We are all new sometimes and we small ones always have to fight against the bigger ones, we just have to accept it.

If you want to labe us as scam, then do it, but please think after one second before you post it.

How are we new and small companies going to survive if you bigger ones always label every new one as scam?

Okey, I understands that it's a risky business, but hey, ask before you are labeling it as scam!

We at nordicbtcminers have business idea and please dont cut it into two pieces just because we are new, but we alson understands that it will require a lots of trust until we can grow easlier

Right now we are offering the Block Erupter USB below many of the others prices offered and we don't know if it will help us to get some interested. We at least trying at our hardest

And btw about escrow, how many of the other group buyers are having that?

//nordicbtcminers crew

Live betting on many games now available plus thousands of bets for all major sports!
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 12:03:41 PM

what about VAT?  are you saying your company is not going to collect that or are you selling to only people outside of the EU?
nordicbtcminers (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 12:19:43 PM

what about VAT?  are you saying your company is not going to collect that or are you selling to only people outside of the EU?

no, VAT is 25% of declared custom duty value, and that is included in the price/unit.

nordicbtcminers (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 12:25:03 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 09:30:20 PM by nordicbtcminers

These things consume 2.5W,  nobody will be running more than 50 of these things.  They will go to blades or buy used Avalons.

If I wanted 50 units, I'd order directly from friedcat and have them running in 5 usb hubs with some $5 fan blowing on it.
Not sure, hosting of erupters is such a good idea.  Blade and avalons, yes.  But then again people who can afford 50+ blades or avalons
can afford the rent and host them themselves.

Yep, we know, but we are new in the business and thought (maybe) that it's better to start with smaller and cheaper devices that everyone can afford and use their old gpu mining devices to games and graphics-intensive stuff and use our services instead.

We are also offering to host gpu devices

//nordicbtcminers crew

knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:17:55 PM

I love the smell of popcorn in the mornin...
candoo

Activity: 602

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:25:56 PM

Lets show  us pictures of your rooms for the hosting. And a picture of  your hundreds of usb ports and your air condition

If you are not able to post this in the next 24 hours then you are scam to me.

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 03:14:09 PM

no, VAT is 25% of declared custom duty value, and that is included in the price/unit.

So essentially you are betting that customs is not going to check a large box coming from china and inspect it, and investigate that the declaration is false?  There was just a case of this with an asicminer blade erupter in bulgaria being seized... let me see if I can find a link

nordicbtcminers (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 04:32:22 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 09:31:00 PM by nordicbtcminers

We are currently calculation on 50 units because thats the minimum value to perform a order

Calculations:
Eache unit takes app. 510 mA
Maximum Block Erupter USB's connected per computer: 127 - numbers of  USB hubs
Choosed USB hub to use: LOGILINK 7-PORTS USB 2.0 PSU 3.5A and 2 units of 10 ports USB Hubs

Or we can use 1 24 ports device

With a power consumption at 510mA and a PSU that gives 3.5A we get = 3500/510 = 6,86 rounding it down to 6

With 6 units / hub we need 50/6 = 8,33 but that's not the whole truth!

This is just one way to connect the devices on the minimal usb ports without connecting more than 2 hubs in series
If the computer have for example 6 USB port, then can some hubs get plugged into them directly.

---> USB Hub #2 Hosting unit 1-6
                                           ---> USB Hub #3 Hosting unit 7-12
                                           ---> USB Hub #4 Hosting unit 13-18
                           10 ports   ---> USB Hub  #5 Hosting unit 19-24
1 USB port --> USB Hub #1 ---> USB Hub #6 Hosting unit 20-25
                                           ---> USB Hub #7 Hosting unit 26-31             Number of units connected: 21 Hubs and 106 Block Erupter USB's = 126 units
                                           ---> USB Hub #8 Hosting unit 32-37
                                           ---> USB Hub #9 Hosting unit 38-43
                                           ---> USB Hub #10 Hosting unit 44-49
                                           ---> USB Hub #11 Hosting unit 50-55           Units left: 127 - 66 = 61

---> USB Hub #13 Hosting unit 56-61          
                                           ---> USB Hub #14 Hosting unit 62-67          
                                           ---> USB Hub #15 Hosting unit 68-73          
                         10 ports     --->USB Hub  #16 Hosting unit 74-79          
2 USB port --> USB Hub #12--> USB Hub #17 Hosting unit 80-85          
                                           ---> USB Hub #18 Hosting unit 86-91          
                                           ---> USB Hub #19 Hosting unit 92-97          
                                           ---> USB Hub #20 Hosting unit 98-103        
                                           ---> USB Hub #21 Hosting unit 104-109      
                                           ---> Hosting unit #105

3 USB port                          --> Hosting unit # 106

After unit 106 or something nearly whe have to use another hosting machine, but that is not at problem beacuse we have some computers fits very well for it's purpose

As you maybe understands it will cost some just get 50 units online. We have calculated that the trading setup fee that gives us app. 1450SEK in profit, the fun thing is that  the hub only cost app. 1400SEK. So we aint earning any big profit, we are even going to lose som money at the beginning, but we have som money to back it up with.

//nordicbtcminers crew

nordicbtcminers (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 04:37:06 PM

These things consume 2.5W,  nobody will be running more than 50 of these things.  They will go to blades or buy used Avalons.

If I wanted 50 units, I'd order directly from friedcat and have them running in 5 usb hubs with some $5 fan blowing on it.
Not sure, hosting of erupters is such a good idea.  Blade and avalons, yes.  But then again people who can afford 50+ blades or avalons

Yep, we know, but we are new in the business and thought (maybe) that it's better to start with smaller and cheaper devices that everyone can afford or use their old gpu mining devices to to games and graphics-intensive stuff and use our services instead.

//nordicbtcminers crew

I'm not sure you got my point.  125W device (50 erupters) does not need hosting.  It can sit on any desk powered by any desktop PC.  You can use desktop and play games while you mine erupters.

What is the purpose of your thread? Get devices for free?  Hey everybody, send your erupters to me, I'll host them for ya.

We got your point, but we need to start somewhere and we choosed to start with the Block Erupter USB, but it's maybe wrong?

So if we send you 300 units of Block Erupter USB's, will you host them for free to us then?

Or my GPU mining rig?

//nordicbtcminers crew

simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:15:51 PM

Btw you should fix some spelling mistakes you have on the first post.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:21:52 PM

Glad to see you support bitcoins.
Some of what you propose is what Citi/JPMorgan/Bankers do... we give you a piece of paper (in your case electrons that make up an email) and we hold the real thing for you...

What could possibly go wrong?
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:23:16 PM

Yep, we know, but we are new in the business and thought (maybe) that it's better to start with smaller and cheaper devices that everyone can afford or use their old gpu mining devices to to games and graphics-intensive stuff and use our services instead.

//nordicbtcminers crew

I'm not sure you got my point.  125W device (50 erupters) does not need hosting.  It can sit on any desk powered by any desktop PC.  You can use desktop and play games while you mine erupters.

What is the purpose of your thread? Get devices for free?  Hey everybody, send your erupters to me, I'll host them for ya.

We got your point, but we need to start somewhere and we choosed to start with the Block Erupter USB, but it's maybe wrong?

So if we send you 300 units of Block Erupter USB's, will you host them for free to us then?

Or my GPU mining rig?

//nordicbtcminers crew

Yes.  I would host your 300 USB sticks.  Please ship them to me.

I'm calling you out on this.

put 'em up!
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 04:59:20 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2013, 05:22:03 AM by knybe

Gosh I've got all these shiny new USB ASICs money printing thingys and I have not a clue how to use them and nowhere to stick them... Won't someone please, in a far away nordic country, please take care of them for me and stick them in their computers so I don't have to worry about all that pesky money printing? It's just such a hassle finding an empty USB slot around here... oh if only.

Sarcasm aside, this is a wacky business model...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: