Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXC the next x10 coin  (Read 2390 times)
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:51:23 AM

I think it could be a x10. Good room to grow!

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

this isn't perhaps performing as bullish as expected... any clue whether there have been actual bad news dragging down the trend or it's just massive sell-off to take profits? thanks for possible insights

Do we look at same chart?  price was 20 cents a week ago and now is 40.  It is a huge increase and sort of sure one since everyone could expect it.

it's surely been a huge rise, and sorry if i wasn't clearer. i'm referring only to the sudden 10% drop two days ago and the relatively low trading volumes since, as if people started selling the news with days of advance or something else of which i'm not aware.
I think its a normal move coming from those early holders who already gained double they sell what they have now maybe there's still some force to pull it up
because of this updates, better to just keep monitoring there's still a lots of things that will happen along the road.
silver12si

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:15:52 AM

Price is manipulating by whaeles...low volume...

nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:59:15 AM

this isn't perhaps performing as bullish as expected... any clue whether there have been actual bad news dragging down the trend or it's just massive sell-off to take profits? thanks for possible insights

Do we look at same chart?  price was 20 cents a week ago and now is 40.  It is a huge increase and sort of sure one since everyone could expect it.

it's surely been a huge rise, and sorry if i wasn't clearer. i'm referring only to the sudden 10% drop two days ago and the relatively low trading volumes since, as if people started selling the news with days of advance or something else of which i'm not aware.
I think its a normal move coming from those early holders who already gained double they sell what they have now maybe there's still some force to pull it up
because of this updates, better to just keep monitoring there's still a lots of things that will happen along the road.

it probably makes sense. thanks!
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:35:11 PM

I dont see that much volume even with this big news coming up tomorrow. Any how will HODL it tight.

nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:17:33 PM

I dont see that much volume even with this big news coming up tomorrow. Any how will HODL it tight.

it seems to be picking up some steam now  Wink we may have a last good ride before mass sell-off on the news kicks in
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:20:06 PM

it seems to be picking up some steam now  Wink we may have a last good ride before mass sell-off on the news kicks in
I am hoping for 20k sats.

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:27:38 PM

Well ask yourself, if the answer is yes then the answer to your question is yes. From my idea, this is one of those longterm Coins. Anything below $1 is a good buy.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:33:51 PM

Well ask yourself, if the answer is yes then the answer to your question is yes. From my idea, this is one of those longterm Coins. Anything below $1 is a good buy.

Sounds like you are comparing it to a penny stock.  Tongue
NXC has already consolidated from its low to ~2x and so, saying that it could be 10x soon can't be really justified because this is an early (or let's say - PRE) release of the full version and all I am expecting is a 5x atm. And OP, the coin really has some room to grow because the volume that it needs to get pumped is too low compared to the HYPE that's being spread all around as well as all we are expecting is that the team members should carry the cause and give over whatever it needs to be worth there.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:35:23 AM

How could you promise it pump high 10x? any news about NXC?
No one can promise anything but this coin seems that it has never pumped at all, this is a good sign if they make their release and everything is all right, there is a chance that the price does in fact skyrockets, I’m waiting for this since that will give me some good earnings.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:39:36 AM

Big news is coming for NXC. Beyond the Void will be released 27th of September.

https://beyond-the-void.net/

Market cap is only 26 million so there is plenty of room for growth.

I think this coin can go x5-x10 easily.

I think it may be x2 or x3 with good signals; However, x10 is difficult. Of course nothing is impossible; It has not been pumped really! You can expect
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:00:37 AM

NXC has made x10 already. Expensive game currency not good. Price in game will be fix and it mean that all for players will be more expensive. It's does not help to develop inner game relations
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:45:43 AM

It has dipped a lot these last 2 days.

Maybe the beginning of a new nice pump ? Or the real dip is still not here ?
Could it fall to 700 K sat ?
What do you think guys ?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:38:39 PM

It will drop more.  Buy a rumor sell the news. News just happened. Now all BoV needs is that people actively plays it and then might be another pump right before global release.  There is always tiny chance that this game becomes super popular and then x10 is nothing really. But think how many games there are and how much experiences they have.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:54:31 PM

It will drop more.  Buy a rumor sell the news. News just happened. Now all BoV needs is that people actively plays it and then might be another pump right before global release.  There is always tiny chance that this game becomes super popular and then x10 is nothing really. But think how many games there are and how much experiences they have.

What did I said?  From $0.50 to $0.30 in a week.  Soon will be time for next accumulation.  Just make sure to dump them right before the game will officially start. Do not wait for the "News"
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:32:14 AM

What do you think guys ?
The price is as low as it was in march of this year, this seems like a good opportunity to buy some of this coin for those that are waiting for this game to go up in popularity in the next years.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:54:30 AM

Big news is coming for NXC. Beyond the Void will be released 27th of September.

https://beyond-the-void.net/

Market cap is only 26 million so there is plenty of room for growth.

I think this coin can go x5-x10 easily.
NXC, that coin been around for quite a bit. The team that was doing the campaigns was pretty nice with their distribution to the participants.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

What do you think guys ?
The price is as low as it was in march of this year, this seems like a good opportunity to buy some of this coin for those that are waiting for this game to go up in popularity in the next years.

$11 millions fur a game that was now few timed refused to enter Steam.  I think now they fixed all flaws and next try they will get on Steam.   Lets hope for the best. I am not a gaming professional so have no ideas, but $11 millions for a game that is not even a mobile game. We will see.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: