Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobile phones and the Internet are changing the banking  (Read 1216 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:53:16 AM

I still dont like doing personal stuff on my smartphone where google is like monitoring every one of our moves. Personally many of these news are propaganda news and FUD in nature but many are true as well. No one knows which one is actually true and not everyone of us can build their own smartphone for using. I prefer to use my computer to do online transactions though there is not much difference with that. But for banking and all I would rather do it physically by going to the bank even if I feel lazy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:42:03 PM

,practically I am not one of those who disagree easily to a certain changes, specially in the economy. Yes it has really change the style of banking, although a lot of countries are already adopting this kind of method, which is online banking. Certainly it removes the hassle and time consumed in online instead of going personally to the branches of banks through different countries. New technologies also improved the ways of transaction in terms of currency.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:50:10 PM

I have heard of this in some African countries. it's good if technology is used and adapted in a way that you could make transactions easily between people. Of course, it helps in places where, such as little towns, where you don't have banks avaiable, and like this you can reach, and send or pay money with simple clicks.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:50:30 PM

I still dont like doing personal stuff on my smartphone where google is like monitoring every one of our moves. Personally many of these news are propaganda news and FUD in nature but many are true as well. No one knows which one is actually true and not everyone of us can build their own smartphone for using. I prefer to use my computer to do online transactions though there is not much difference with that. But for banking and all I would rather do it physically by going to the bank even if I feel lazy.
Even myself dont really like to use mobile phone banking on which i do really personally go on my bank and make transactions and i dont really tend to use up or download any mobile banking app. I dont really like that monitoring thing which is really possible regarding on the new technology nowadays on which someone could able to watch us on our browsing habits or any personal stuffs.It may give convenience on most people but we should think on the thing regarding on its negative side which i do always presume and didnt tend to use it just for the sake of convenience.Its better to be safe than sorry.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:05:27 PM

Yes it is, since the existence of smart phones and the internet really change the world not only the banking system as combining this will be more productive. Who can imagine 10 years ago that you can use internet whenever and wherever you want in the world as long as you have an access to your smart phone with an internet in it.

And with some hacking events of financial monetary in ATM machines that is connected to any kind of banks with different kind of modus of criminals in the world of technology everyday by adapting any kind of malicious data or malware, and with that the security measures are heightened that resulted to much more reliable applications in mobile phones that you can store and use your financial assets.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:11:46 PM

Even myself dont really like to use mobile phone banking on which i do really personally go on my bank and make transactions and i dont really tend to use up or download any mobile banking app. I dont really like that monitoring thing which is really possible regarding on the new technology nowadays on which someone could able to watch us on our browsing habits or any personal stuffs.It may give convenience on most people but we should think on the thing regarding on its negative side which i do always presume and didnt tend to use it just for the sake of convenience.Its better to be safe than sorry.
I feel the same here.
Everything that has to do with money, I still do that with my main computer where I have not installed any unnecessary programms.
I don't even order things online with my smartphone. Maybe I am old fashioned, but I am still lacking trust in mobile phones.
Every time an app wants to make an update and asks for more authorisations that I really can not comprehend, I get suspicious about that.
My banking behavour has not been changed through phones yet.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:19:51 PM

In my country there were many cases when fraudsters install special devices on ATMs that read magnetic cards and remember the passwords to them. Then they made something similar to your card and took out all the money. If you are unlucky then you will lose your money and without a smartphone.
krampus854

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:47:23 PM

Yeah the people now are technology literate. that's why they are using mobile banking instead in going to their banks physically , internet also the internet contains all of the information about things. we can't actually stop that.
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:11:01 PM

In my country there were many cases when fraudsters install special devices on ATMs that read magnetic cards and remember the passwords to them. Then they made something similar to your card and took out all the money. If you are unlucky then you will lose your money and without a smartphone.
Smartphone can not protect you from information technology thief. In my country , some guys already has something like Apps SmartOTP SMS in smartphone for receiving SMS to verify when you want to withdraw money at ATM with your card.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:34:07 PM

I have heard of this in some African countries. it's good if technology is used and adapted in a way that you could make transactions easily between people. Of course, it helps in places where, such as little towns, where you don't have banks avaiable, and like this you can reach, and send or pay money with simple clicks.
Now a lot of new things and the high features are being the part of the bitcoin. Bitcoin is getting high in price so no worries now the bitcoin currency is the best technology and it is easy to transact bitcoin the bitcoin currency is very easy to move and to transfer from one to the other person because you can use it any time and it is easy to hold in your bitcoin wallet for the long time.
streetlight

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:28:32 PM

It is so amazing that anyone can log into their online banking on their phone now, oh how times have changed, we always had to go to the bank before smartphones and PCs cam in 2000's. Grin
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

In my country the world is the same. There is no big effect especially on banking due to mobile phones and internet. Yes I agree that transaction is ore easy through internet. It is one advantage of internet to the local community. Still many people do not use these ways for their trading and investment. In my locality almost all the people use the old ordinary methods of sending, receiving and investing.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:16:00 PM

In my country the world is the same. There is no big effect especially on banking due to mobile phones and internet. Yes I agree that transaction is ore easy through internet. It is one advantage of internet to the local community. Still many people do not use these ways for their trading and investment. In my locality almost all the people use the old ordinary methods of sending, receiving and investing.
I think you live somewhere in a rigid society, who don't accept the changes easily and follow the old customs and traditions. I was reading in a survey conducted on "the effect of modern techniques of communication" where I came to know that education is the key to the acceptance and adoption of new trends. I think the mobile banking has made it so easy to transfer funds to any desired account at anytime. These are something which makes life easy for us.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:19:08 PM

The ability to carry your bank around in your pocket, is truly mind blowing and revolutionary. We live in stunning and exciting times.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:59:44 PM

The ability to carry your bank around in your pocket, is truly mind blowing and revolutionary. We live in stunning and exciting times.
You are right but you also are aware of that internet and smart phones are not used by 100 percent people. For example poor countries like that of Africa and some of the Asians do not use the advanced technology. They often use their old methods of banking. They do not have the power to purchase such things and many places this facility of internet is not available. How can they use internet banking?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:28:16 PM

Yes, old methods of sending is their same ways of banking strategy same as investing. But for those who had discreet ideas about crypto currencies and with bitcoin including me, they've been doing online transactions. I couldn't specify how many are we but, those who uses it isn't revealed due to confidentiality and privacy.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:42:37 PM

Yes, from the day smart phone reached common people lot many advancements have been taking place. Smartphones from the beginning has been playing a major role in the Internet related and banking systems. As a part now most of the users keep hold of the bitcoin using mobile wallets. Same time there are several scam wallet servic lenders. One among the recent days scam is the bit.ac
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:43:16 AM

For a while, I have also found the ease of using mobile banking.  Paying bills is just on a snap and almost everything is at the top of our fingers.  So, this application is usually useful nowadays. 
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:07:42 AM

I can hardly remember when the last time I went to the bank, the banking system in the digital world was influenced by the system, maybe easier but we can not touch the real money Smiley

Yeah it's true we are not needing any physical cash anymore. The more the digitalised one become the more they come in contact with digital devices. Who ever thiught that we could just send money and receive money from our smartphones? That's just ridiculous to think and if our grand grannies and grandpas see this change then they might not believe. Sometimes it just becomes difficult to think the advancement that we have made all through these decades. It's really cool.

With blockchain we might just see whole new era in the future. The banking is working on the swift right now which might just get collaborated with blockchain. That would be better to see.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:07:50 AM

Mobile banking are introduce because the increasing need for a bank that is available any time is really high nowadays and since the technology needs to adopt with the growing demands banks are now taking a step to become more accessible for its client, I will not be surprise if time will come tellers and  other banks staff will be gone because system are now doing their works. Now that crypto currency was introduce it gives more reason for the bank to make their system more enhance because on-line wallets are now trying to replace them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: