Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:12:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 25% profit per month from sports betting  (Read 2353 times)
25pbet (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:08:35 PM

My name is Kevin.Together with my partner Mark we are from UK, but we are living in Paris.

We are making our living out of the sporting bets, mainly soccer. We developed a method that gives us a 25% monthly profit.

If you choose to reinvest the monthly profit, after 12 months, you will multiply your starting sum by 11. Example: you start on October 2017 with a bankroll of 100 eu, in October 2018 you will have 1100 eu.

We decided to create a private group called 25pbet (25 percent bet) that will allow the members to make 25% profit monthly by following our bets. We are a private group and we like to keep our privacy. We don’t have a site and we keep contact with our members by e-mail and by skype. There will be a membership price of 15 euros per month. We have 3 packages that can be bought by our members: 3 months package for 45 euros, 6 months package for 90 euros and 12 months package for 180 euros. We think that 15 euros per month it’s a fair price for a tool that gives you a 25% profit.

I want to make something clear: we already earn a good income with our bets. We don’t need the money we will be making when the members will join. We decided to charge a 15 euros per month price for our services because we think that it’s fair to pay for something that can give you this outstanding monthly profit.

We will accept only 20 members for start. After we will see how we can handle them we will open the inscription process for more members. Probably there will be a maximum of 100 members accepted.

The payment will be in Bitcoin. Here is how the joining process will take place: When a member wants to join, he contacts me by e-mail at 25pbet@gmail.com and he tells me the package he is choosing: 3, 6 or 12 months. I give him our bitcoin address, he makes the transfer and I add him to the group. Once he is added to the group we will send him our detailed betting method, daily bets along with the amount to bet that we advice. We will accompany him on how much to bet depending on his starting amount. For each member we will send him the starting amount to bet (ATB) and the targeted profit  for each month he is paying for. Paying members will be able to contact us by skype also. We will accompany you all the way until we will reach 25% monthly profit.

The membership begins on the 1st of the next month after he made the payment and it ends after  3, 6 or 12 months. Example: Someone buys a 6 months package on November 14 2017. I add him to our group on 14 November, he gets our bets starting 15 November but his membership starts on 1st December 2017 and it ends 6 months later, that is on 31st of May 2018. The interval between 14 November and 1st December we consider it as a training period when you will get used to our method, you will get used with our messages and to placing our bets.

The 25% is per calendar month. To use the example above, for the member who bought the 6 months package he will earn 25% profit in December, in January and so on until May.

One very important thing: We usually reach our target earlier before the end of the month. We will continue to send you bets all throughout the month. But we strongly recommend you to stop betting when you reached 25% profit and to start betting again next month, even if we are sending bets each day of the month...this is a very important thing.

I will update our evolution and you will see for yourself that we provide 25% profit for our members.

Maybe it is a lot of information but a steady earning requires discipline and rigor in managing one's bankroll and I will teach our members that and help them achieve 25% profit monthly.

From now on I will update our evolution here.

If you have questions contact me on e-mail:  25pbet@gmail.com

25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:20:37 PM

Current status:

18 win bets
3 lost bets
profit: 36.55%
For September we reached our target of 25% on 7 September
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:24:27 PM

The today's bet was a win. Our current situation:

19 won bets
3 lost bets
40.35% profit
Contact us at 25pbet@gmail.com if you want to know more
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:22:00 PM

I want to make something clear: we already earn a good income with our bets. We don’t need the money we will be making when the members will join. We decided to charge a 15 euros per month price for our services because we think that it’s fair to pay for something that can give you this outstanding monthly profit.

You don't need the money and you are willing to give away 25% for nothing?

Wow sir, you are a saint.  A ponzi scammer, but a saint none the less! 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:38:08 PM

You don't know me, so why are you calling me a ponzi scammer?...did I take your money for some ponzi scheme???

Ponzi means taking someones money to pay others without having something sustainable...we don't take the money from the members bankrolls Smiley)...what we do here is provide a service...a service that will allow our members to earn 25% of their bankroll, every month...and we have proofs to show this.  We think 15 euros per month is a fair price for this, don't you think? 15 euros is the price of 2 packs of cigarettes. We are working for our bets, we analise games, injuries, player shapes, absences, etc etc...so we don't give them free...people buy services that offer far less profit for 3 digit prices...

Judging by your answer...I see that you have no ideea how sports betting works. So please don't emit any opinions on something that you don't know nothing of. Thank you.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:59:54 PM

You don't know me, so why are you calling me a ponzi scammer?...did I take your money for some ponzi scheme???

Ponzi means taking someones money to pay others without having something sustainable...we don't take the money from the members bankrolls Smiley)...what we do here is provide a service...a service that will allow our members to earn 25% of their bankroll, every month...and we have proofs to show this.  We think 15 euros per month is a fair price for this, don't you think? 15 euros is the price of 2 packs of cigarettes. We are working for our bets, we analise games, injuries, player shapes, absences, etc etc...so we don't give them free...people buy services that offer far less profit for 3 digit prices...

Judging by your answer...I see that you have no ideea how sports betting works. So please don't emit any opinions on something that you don't know nothing of. Thank you.

It doesnt matter if he knows or not how sports betting works. You said you dont need the money from members that join this but after that you said there is a 15€ fee to join. You said you dont need money then you said the opposite.
What I recommend to do is sice you are a newbie is to use escrow for this at least until you gain some trust.You should post some proofs of your previous months of betting,but even that is not going to be enough trustful. You cant come here with a new account and ask for people to pay you 45€.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:23:13 PM

I am a bit skeptical about your "method" for profit. Because sound to good earn easily 25% (around 1% daily that isn't too much).
But a "sure bet" where even you get a win-win situation systematically is a bit hard... Before sell tips (you're also not the first that try this) why not share some of your bets or give a vouch copy to some one ?
If you want, I can evaluate your "strategy" or try to follow your prediction, and left an honest review here on forum.
Despite I am skeptical about it Cheesy I want see your bet secret Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:53:22 PM

My name is Kevin.Together with my partner Mark we are from UK, but we are living in Paris.

We are making our living out of the sporting bets, mainly soccer. We developed a method that gives us a 25% monthly profit.

If you choose to reinvest the monthly profit, after 12 months, you will multiply your starting sum by 11. Example: you start on October 2017 with a bankroll of 100 eu, in October 2018 you will have 1100 eu.

We decided to create a private group called 25pbet (25 percent bet) that will allow the members to make 25% profit monthly by following our bets. We are a private group and we like to keep our privacy. We don’t have a site and we keep contact with our members by e-mail and by skype. There will be a membership price of 15 euros per month. We have 3 packages that can be bought by our members: 3 months package for 45 euros, 6 months package for 90 euros and 12 months package for 180 euros. We think that 15 euros per month it’s a fair price for a tool that gives you a 25% profit.

We will accept only 20 members for start. After we will see how we can handle them we will open the inscription process for more members. Probably there will be a maximum of 100 members accepted.

The payment will be in Bitcoin. Here is how the joining process will take place: When a member wants to join, he contacts me by e-mail at 25pbet@gmail.com and he tells me the package he is choosing: 3, 6 or 12 months. I give him our bitcoin address, he makes the transfer and I add him to the group. Once he is added to the group we will send him our detailed betting method, daily bets along with the amount to bet that we advice. We will accompany him on how much to bet depending on his starting amount. For each member we will send him the starting amount to bet (ATB) and the targeted profit  for each month he is paying for. Paying members will be able to contact us by skype also. We will accompany you all the way until we will reach 25% monthly profit.

The membership begins on the 1st of the next month after he made the payment and it ends after  3, 6 or 12 months. Example: Someone buys a 6 months package on November 14 2017. I add him to our group on 14 November, he gets our bets starting 15 November but his membership starts on 1st December 2017 and it ends 6 months later, that is on 31st of May 2018. The interval between 14 November and 1st December we consider it as a training period when you will get used to our method, you will get used with our messages and to placing our bets.

The 25% is per calendar month. To use the example above, for the member who bought the 6 months package he will earn 25% profit in December, in January and so on until May.

One very important thing: We usually reach our target earlier before the end of the month. We will continue to send you bets all throughout the month. But we strongly recommend you to stop betting when you reached 25% profit and to start betting again next month, even if we are sending bets each day of the month...this is a very important thing.

I will update our evolution and you will see for yourself that we provide 25% profit for our members.

Maybe it is a lot of information but a steady earning requires discipline and rigor in managing one's bankroll and I will teach our members that and help them achieve 25% profit monthly.

From now on I will update our evolution here.

If you have questions contact me on e-mail:  25pbet@gmail.com

Wow. Giving profits for free! Man! Are you jesus?
Seriously though, fix your trust issues first before you go fooling people. Damn i hate scammers who do nothing but fool people to steal money they have worked hard to earn.people like you should try to think if the things you are doing happens to you or your loved ones. One way or another karma will get to you.  Just you wait.
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:22:38 PM

Two things come into my mind:
1. Why are you giving this away for free instead of just making money for yourself?
2. Why isnt there a mathematical algoritm that explains your method...and just some nonsense promises of making money.

and why only 20 people get accepted? This doesent make any sense
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:21:56 AM

I love betting and if what OP tells is true I will surely grab their services.
Hi OP it will be good if you will vouch even one or two members here so you can gain trust and evidence that your method is successful.
I will watch this thread. Thank you.
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:36:38 PM

I see that this topic has gained quite some popularity  Wink So...I think the best way of proving that all I say it is true is to publish here the bets we send to the members toghether with our betting strategy and to all see for yourselves what are we proposing. As I told you, we work with calendar months. So...starting 1st October I will publish here our bets that we send to our members toghether with our betting strategy...it will all be out in the open and the results you can judege them for yourselves. It will be only for October...after that...I think we have proof ourselfs. Untill the 1st of October I will publish here the bankroll evolution. Anyway...as I allready said, we have reached this month's target of 25%

I'll try to answer some of your questions and concerns:

MakeMoneyBtc : We allready earn our monthly income exclusive from this method...so we don't need the members money to earn our incomes. As I told you...we will start by acceptin 20 members to test this and see how it goes...this is new for us and we want to make sure that we can provide our members the best support. I will not use a escrow service, I will just give here in the open our method for free for one month...that is for October.

bitbollo...we have losing bets also...not all our bets are "sure bets". But we have a betting strategy that consists in betting a little extra when we have a losing bet...so I invite you to follow us in October and to convince for yourself.

xaviervilla...did you bothered to even read ALL the information I have written?Huh??...we are not giving profits for free!!!!...we are selling a service that will allow you to earn 25% of your initial bankroll...this method requires discipline and accuracy, something that you obviosly don't know what it is....you are making accusations without having a clue of what we propose...please read carefully the information I gave at the beginning of this topic and after that...if you are still accusing me of stealing money from honest people...than you have a serious problem...I don't know how the trust system works on this forum...but...in the end...I don't want to know...I know what we are doing, I know what we are capable of, and you will see it for yourself in October....but...in the meanwhile...please STOP talking of things you don't know.

Tszunami98

1. I don't give this away for free...as I wrote in the starting information, we have a 15 euros price per month for our method...and...as I also wrote at the beginning, we are making money for ourselves...please read carefull what I have wrote.

2. We don't propose a mathematical algorithm, we chose our bets carefull and the amount to bet also...and with discipline and rigor regarding our bankroll management we manage to have a 25%...you will see that we can achieve even higher profits...for example, after today's bet that it was a win we are at 44.9%...but we can have losing series also...that's why we have limited ourselves at 25% profit per month.
    It does make sense when I will tell you that we don't rely on members money...we want to see how it will go with 20 members for start and then we will accept others...we will accompany every paying member and we want to make sure that we will have the time to do that.

Mysterious01...keep an eye on this thread and judge for yourself.

Today's bet was from Bundesliga and it was a win.
Our current situation:

20 bets won
3 bets lost
44.9% profit...that means that for someone whom started with 100 euros in their bankroll, now they have 144.9
If you have questions, contact me at 25pbet@gmail.com
Thank you
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:32:13 AM

Oh man you dont need to bold your post, it hurts my eyes lol. Why dont you just share few of your bets, so we can see the result and how great your tipster skill.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:51:38 AM

Oh man you dont need to bold your post, it hurts my eyes lol. Why dont you just share few of your bets, so we can see the result and how great your tipster skill.

I will do this starting 1st October. I will start with a bankroll of 100 euros and i will stop when we will reach 125 euros...that is 25% profit...so keep watching this topic.
barrystark

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:16:55 AM

There is no special method in gambling to earn 25% a year ... and then if he really earns 25% a year, why does he sell his method for pocket money?

Losing $ 15 is not much for you, however he does it on a large scale and gets richer

Scammers deserve to be hanged in public place
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:35:41 AM

What are the matched played and the bets made OP ?
Even better, name a match or a couple you gambled on that yet have to be played the upcoming days.

and then if he really earns 25% a year, why does he sell his method for pocket money?

If this is true you will never see it for sale nor known about it.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:43:55 PM

Yes your topic has gained popularity but not "the best" popularity because all people are a lot skeptical of your idea/service.

bitbollo...we have losing bets also...not all our bets are "sure bets". But we have a betting strategy that consists in betting a little extra when we have a losing bet...so I invite you to follow us in October and to convince for yourself.

Thank you for the reply but:
there is not any sure strategy to win, if you say the opposite you're kidding or just try to troll someone Smiley

I am sorry but I will not spend even a simple satoshi to read any strategies. If you want share for free also in mp! Even I don't play from January I will monitoring your bets to see if there is really a good trick behind Cheesy
If you don't ok, I will remain with my idea, as I have already told, is impossible have a sure strategy for win (maybe can work for some events but is not leading to any gain for the future).

PS: I am second as best tipster here on forum so If you want a trusted user to evaluate your betting system and get a trusted feed you have find the right person Wink

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:18:49 PM

Here you can see our bets for August toghether with bankroll evolution.

http://www.bet-bankroll.com/bankroll/83477

Our method consist of betting on events that have odds around 1.3-1.4. We have series of 2-3 bets and we rebet the earnings from our previous bet untill we reach the end of that series. One series bring us a profit of around 1.5 units...that is 15%...so it will take only 1.5-2 series to reach 2.5 units in profit, that is 25% profit. In case of a loss we raise our betting amount for the next bet. The average success is around 75%.  We have taken a bankroll of 100 euros to make the things easy and the starting bet is 10%, that is 10 euros. You will notice that at the end of the month we have lost (we have 91.4 euros) BUT, we have reached 25% percent profit on the 9th of August...so from 9th August on we can stop betting (and this is what we strongly recommend to our members, even if we will continue to send them bets after our target is reached). You will see that the bankroll starts on 4th of August because on that date we started a new series with an amount to bet (mise in french) of 10 euros. On the 3rd we have finished a series that we were started end of July, so August really begins on 4th.

For those who asked me to give some plays in advance, I will do that starting 1st October and you will follow for yourselves the evolution of our bankroll. The bookmaker we use is Unibet, in France there are not many good bookmakers and Unibet is one among the best I guess.

So feel free to look at our bankroll evolution and ask questions here or on e-mail: 25pbet@gmail.com

We don't say that our method is indestructable, we say that with discipline and rigor we can achieve to have 25% by month.

From now on I will not answer anymore to opinions like "you are a scammer", "you are steeling money from honest people" etc etc...I will answer to any pertinent questions about our method, I will publish the evolution of our bankroll here and in October I will publish the games before they are played and I will concentrate on accompaning our future members on how to make profit with our method.

Today's game is from England 1st Ligue and it starts 21h, Paris time.

Thank you.
barrystark

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:05:39 PM

Here you can see our bets for August toghether with bankroll evolution.

http://www.bet-bankroll.com/bankroll/83477

Our method consist of betting on events that have odds around 1.3-1.4. We have series of 2-3 bets and we rebet the earnings from our previous bet untill we reach the end of that series. One series bring us a profit of around 1.5 units...that is 15%...so it will take only 1.5-2 series to reach 2.5 units in profit, that is 25% profit. In case of a loss we raise our betting amount for the next bet. The average success is around 75%.  We have taken a bankroll of 100 euros to make the things easy and the starting bet is 10%, that is 10 euros. You will notice that at the end of the month we have lost (we have 91.4 euros) BUT, we have reached 25% percent profit on the 9th of August...so from 9th August on we can stop betting (and this is what we strongly recommend to our members, even if we will continue to send them bets after our target is reached). You will see that the bankroll starts on 4th of August because on that date we started a new series with an amount to bet (mise in french) of 10 euros. On the 3rd we have finished a series that we were started end of July, so August really begins on 4th.

For those who asked me to give some plays in advance, I will do that starting 1st October and you will follow for yourselves the evolution of our bankroll. The bookmaker we use is Unibet, in France there are not many good bookmakers and Unibet is one among the best I guess.

So feel free to look at our bankroll evolution and ask questions here or on e-mail: 25pbet@gmail.com

We don't say that our method is indestructable, we say that with discipline and rigor we can achieve to have 25% by month.

From now on I will not answer anymore to opinions like "you are a scammer", "you are steeling money from honest people" etc etc...I will answer to any pertinent questions about our method, I will publish the evolution of our bankroll here and in October I will publish the games before they are played and I will concentrate on accompaning our future members on how to make profit with our method.

Today's game is from England 1st Ligue and it starts 21h, Paris time.

Thank you.

Attends attends, tu prétends faire 25% de bénéfice par mois avec un bookmaker arjel ?   Roll Eyes
Tu nous prendrais pas pour des cons par hasard ?

Tu n'es qu'un escroc de plus dans le bet game, tu gagnes plus d'argent en vendant tes méthodes qu'en les appliquant, il y a toute une cohorte d'escroc dans le même genre que toi

Sache aussi ta méthode ne va  te rapporter que de l'argent de poche de quelques crédules, tu gagneras dans le meilleur des cas 5000€ sur l'année, ce n'est pas comme ça qu'on devient riche

Bref, tu ferais mieux d'aller faire de la pub ailleurs, ici les gens sont  très loin d'être des simplets Smiley
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:59:11 PM

Today's bet: Arsenal-West Brom Arsenal@1.3 Win

Current status:
21 winning bets, 3 losing bets
Bk progression: 50.41%

barrystark: I don't see where is the problem if i use an arjel bookmaker. My clients can choose whatever bookmaker they want, the odds we give is the odds that we place our bets at. We allready earn a full time monthly income from our bets...that's why we charge only 15 euros per month and that's why we will limit our member number. I know there are alot of fake tipsters out there, the difference between them and us is that they promise you tremendous profits which are unreal and they don't have a maximum number of members they will accept. If you have more comments, please post them in english.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:04:52 PM

Today's bet: Arsenal-West Brom Arsenal@1.3 Win

Current status:
21 winning bets, 3 losing bets
Bk progression: 50.41%
You should post your bet before the match, so we can know how great your tipster skill. If you post it after match, then how can we know that's really your prediction and maybe your other prediction was lost.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x