Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:28:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 25% profit per month from sports betting  (Read 2353 times)
25pbet (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:07:39 PM

Tommorow's bet is from Champions Ligue and starts at 20:45 Paris time

Jayce, I will post my predictions before the match in October. We work with calendar months, so in October I will show you here exactly our predictions before the match with the bet amount that we advice and you will se for yourself our bankroll progression. We will start with a bankroll of 100 euros and we will stop at 125.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:21:11 PM

Ah okay, so I will wait then. But it will be interesting if you would share some predictions for tomorrow UCL games.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:44:50 PM

Ah okay, so I will wait then. But it will be interesting if you would share some predictions for tomorrow UCL games.

We bet only on football, and we send 1 bet per day. Our method consist of betting on series of 3-4 games. If our first bet is winning, the earnings we bet on the second game, if the second bet is winning, the earnings we bet on the 3rd game. In case of the 1st bet is losing, we adjust our amount to bet for the next game. If the second one is losing also, we adjust the amount to bet for the 3rd game. If we have a losing series, we start again with a new series...we're interested in long term winning and bad series happen.

In October we will start with a 100 bankroll and I will post here every match with the adviced betting amount. For members who have larger bankrolls, they can adjust their bankrolls accordingly.

Example:

The starting amount to bet is 10% For a 100 bankrol, that is 10 euros. If you have a bankroll of 300 the starting amount to bet is 30, for a bankroll of 1000 is 100 and so on.

We place our first bet at @1.3. The bet is a win. The earnings will be 13 euros for a profit of 3 euro. For the next game our betting amount will be 13. Let's say game number 2 has an odd of 1.35. Our betting amount is 13 so our earnings will be 17.55 and the profit is 7.55. Game number 3 has odds of 1.25. Our betting amount is 17.55. If the game is a win, our earnings will be 21.93 and the profit is 11.93. So...after this series of 3 games we have a bankroll of 111.93 so a profit of 11.93%. If we have another 3 game series that is winning, we will reach our target of 25% profit.

With each bet we are sending to our members we will send them the amount to bet for a bankroll of 100 euros (most of them have bankrolls larger than this  and they can easuly adjust) also.

I hope you understand how our method works. If you have any questions, ask here or contact me by e-mail:

25pbet@gmail.com
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:55:39 PM

Here you can see our bets for August toghether with bankroll evolution.

http://www.bet-bankroll.com/bankroll/83477

Our method consist of betting on events that have odds around 1.3-1.4. We have series of 2-3 bets and we rebet the earnings from our previous bet untill we reach the end of that series. One series bring us a profit of around 1.5 units...that is 15%...so it will take only 1.5-2 series to reach 2.5 units in profit, that is 25% profit. In case of a loss we raise our betting amount for the next bet. The average success is around 75%.  We have taken a bankroll of 100 euros to make the things easy and the starting bet is 10%, that is 10 euros. You will notice that at the end of the month we have lost (we have 91.4 euros) BUT, we have reached 25% percent profit on the 9th of August...so from 9th August on we can stop betting (and this is what we strongly recommend to our members, even if we will continue to send them bets after our target is reached). You will see that the bankroll starts on 4th of August because on that date we started a new series with an amount to bet (mise in french) of 10 euros. On the 3rd we have finished a series that we were started end of July, so August really begins on 4th.

For those who asked me to give some plays in advance, I will do that starting 1st October and you will follow for yourselves the evolution of our bankroll. The bookmaker we use is Unibet, in France there are not many good bookmakers and Unibet is one among the best I guess.

So feel free to look at our bankroll evolution and ask questions here or on e-mail: 25pbet@gmail.com

We don't say that our method is indestructable, we say that with discipline and rigor we can achieve to have 25% by month.

From now on I will not answer anymore to opinions like "you are a scammer", "you are steeling money from honest people" etc etc...I will answer to any pertinent questions about our method, I will publish the evolution of our bankroll here and in October I will publish the games before they are played and I will concentrate on accompaning our future members on how to make profit with our method.

Today's game is from England 1st Ligue and it starts 21h, Paris time.

Thank you.

thank you for your explanation. I am sorry but your is really risky as method, and you're not focusing most of the problems that could arise during a match. and most of the times bookmaker choose low odds that are really risky just to move player games, if you choose just watching an odds ... Sad sigh ...

even your method doesn't work.
after 1 month (as depicted in your url) you have achieved: -8.6 %

I think that before you start to offer a subscribing service, you need to understand BETTER how your method work and how you can reduce the risk of wrong bet.

We bet only on football, and we send 1 bet per day. Our method consist of betting on series of 3-4 games. If our first bet is winning, the earnings we bet on the second game, if the second bet is winning, the earnings we bet on the 3rd game. In case of the 1st bet is losing, we adjust our amount to bet for the next game. If the second one is losing also, we adjust the amount to bet for the 3rd game. If we have a losing series, we start again with a new series...we're interested in long term winning and bad series happen.

martingala, masaniello, etc etc... nothing new, but if you try to follow these "well know" system you can reduce your risk while playing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:56:30 PM

I want to make something clear: we already earn a good income with our bets. We don’t need the money we will be making when the members will join. We decided to charge a 15 euros per month price for our services because we think that it’s fair to pay for something that can give you this outstanding monthly profit.

You don't need the money and you are willing to give away 25% for nothing?

Wow sir, you are a saint.  A ponzi scammer, but a saint none the less! 

Completely agree! IMO those kind of phishing attempts into ponzi schemes must be banned, but I know it's unmodetared forum when we are talking about scams.

OP, your 'method' is to steal people funds, or in best case scenario - to gamble it away. SCAM.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:18:45 PM

Here you can see our bets for August toghether with bankroll evolution.

http://www.bet-bankroll.com/bankroll/83477

Our method consist of betting on events that have odds around 1.3-1.4. We have series of 2-3 bets and we rebet the earnings from our previous bet untill we reach the end of that series. One series bring us a profit of around 1.5 units...that is 15%...so it will take only 1.5-2 series to reach 2.5 units in profit, that is 25% profit. In case of a loss we raise our betting amount for the next bet. The average success is around 75%.  We have taken a bankroll of 100 euros to make the things easy and the starting bet is 10%, that is 10 euros. You will notice that at the end of the month we have lost (we have 91.4 euros) BUT, we have reached 25% percent profit on the 9th of August...so from 9th August on we can stop betting (and this is what we strongly recommend to our members, even if we will continue to send them bets after our target is reached). You will see that the bankroll starts on 4th of August because on that date we started a new series with an amount to bet (mise in french) of 10 euros. On the 3rd we have finished a series that we were started end of July, so August really begins on 4th.

For those who asked me to give some plays in advance, I will do that starting 1st October and you will follow for yourselves the evolution of our bankroll. The bookmaker we use is Unibet, in France there are not many good bookmakers and Unibet is one among the best I guess.

So feel free to look at our bankroll evolution and ask questions here or on e-mail: 25pbet@gmail.com

We don't say that our method is indestructable, we say that with discipline and rigor we can achieve to have 25% by month.

From now on I will not answer anymore to opinions like "you are a scammer", "you are steeling money from honest people" etc etc...I will answer to any pertinent questions about our method, I will publish the evolution of our bankroll here and in October I will publish the games before they are played and I will concentrate on accompaning our future members on how to make profit with our method.

Today's game is from England 1st Ligue and it starts 21h, Paris time.

Thank you.

thank you for your explanation. I am sorry but your is really risky as method, and you're not focusing most of the problems that could arise during a match. and most of the times bookmaker choose low odds that are really risky just to move player games, if you choose just watching an odds ... Sad sigh ...

even your method doesn't work.
after 1 month (as depicted in your url) you have achieved: -8.6 %

I think that before you start to offer a subscribing service, you need to understand BETTER how your method work and how you can reduce the risk of wrong bet.

martingala, masaniello, etc etc... nothing new, but if you try to follow these "well know" system you can reduce your risk while playing.

I explained our betting strategy to make the bankroll grow. I agree with you that the difficulty is to chose the bets. That's why we are focussing on chosing the right ones...and we are focusising our efforts on that. I want to underlign an important aspect of our bankroll management: When we reach 25% we stop. We wait for the next month to start over with a starting betting amount adjusted to the new bakroll.
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:24:54 PM

I want to make something clear: we already earn a good income with our bets. We don’t need the money we will be making when the members will join. We decided to charge a 15 euros per month price for our services because we think that it’s fair to pay for something that can give you this outstanding monthly profit.

You don't need the money and you are willing to give away 25% for nothing?

Wow sir, you are a saint.  A ponzi scammer, but a saint none the less! 

Completely agree! IMO those kind of phishing attempts into ponzi schemes must be banned, but I know it's unmodetared forum when we are talking about scams.

OP, your 'method' is to steal people funds, or in best case scenario - to gamble it away. SCAM.

I allready explained that. Can you please tell me the definition of a ponzi scheme?
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:02:29 PM

We bet only on football, and we send 1 bet per day.

Yeah UCL stands for UEFA Champions League.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:22:53 PM

SNIP SNIP

I explained our betting strategy to make the bankroll grow. I agree with you that the difficulty is to chose the bets. That's why we are focussing on chosing the right ones...and we are focusising our efforts on that. I want to underlign an important aspect of our bankroll management: When we reach 25% we stop. We wait for the next month to start over with a starting betting amount adjusted to the new bakroll.

This is just showing how lame is your service. There isn't a single professional bettor who have CAP on winning.
It's could be just positive variation. What you will do next month on negative variation?!
Because if your bets are +EV, they are +EV independently from your current result, is is -10, +10, -50% or +25%

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:25:22 PM

sorry 25pbet, but is literally a "non-sense" stop to bet each month when you touch 25%.
because this ROI is not related to a part of the month, and even is not related with any scheme.
also if you think, if you have a method to grow some money with bets, WHY YOU STOP and start again?!
Wink trust me, try to search "multi-masaniello" xls, I think you're missing really a lot of possibilities to gain more and more. (also you can read how to cover your loss with this system).

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:49:53 PM

Today's match: Champions Ligue: Manchester City-Shakhtar Donetsk Bet: Manchester City and over 2.5-Loss

Current stats:

21 win bets, 4 losing bets

Profit: 40.41%
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:00:07 PM

sorry 25pbet, but is literally a "non-sense" stop to bet each month when you touch 25%.
because this ROI is not related to a part of the month, and even is not related with any scheme.
also if you think, if you have a method to grow some money with bets, WHY YOU STOP and start again?!
Wink trust me, try to search "multi-masaniello" xls, I think you're missing really a lot of possibilities to gain more and more. (also you can read how to cover your loss with this system).

We see our method as a mixture of money investment and betting. Once we reach our target we stop and we start next month with the new bankroll...for example...we start in September with a bankroll of 100 and a base betting amount of 10, we reach our target of 125 and in October we start with a bankroll of 125 and our target will be 156 and our base beting amount will be 12.5 and so on...
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:51:29 PM

please post just in one post because become to hard follow all discussion in one topic.

can you share a track also for this month? because in august you achieved -8.6% Sad

again I can understand why you stop bet when reach 25% ... if your method work ( I repeat is related to a match not to a day/month) why stop to bet?!? You say "in September with a bankroll of 100 and a base betting amount of 10, we reach our target of 125 and in October we start with a bankroll of 125" but you quote a profit of 40.41% two post ago...

mmm so your method is: choose some bet between 1,30 - 1,50. because you lost a lot (1 times on 7 attempts) you choose just a +25% that you haven't never achieved in your proof statement (is a trigger value)... (august -8.4%) (sept. you told +40.41 %).

personally I don't see the reason to pay some one that choose match were 1 times on 2 attempts is a winning bet (see the relative odds...)

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:39:14 PM

please post just in one post because become to hard follow all discussion in one topic.

can you share a track also for this month? because in august you achieved -8.6% Sad

http://www.bet-bankroll.com/bankroll/83210
in August we came out on negative BUT we reached our target of 25% on the 7th of August and that's what we promise to our clients. As you can see in this months bankroll we reached 25% on the 7th.

again I can understand why you stop bet when reach 25% ... if your method work ( I repeat is related to a match not to a day/month) why stop to bet?!? You say "in September with a bankroll of 100 and a base betting amount of 10, we reach our target of 125 and in October we start with a bankroll of 125" but you quote a profit of 40.41% two post ago...

It is better to see our method as a method of making profit out of an investment. We see the bankroll as an investment, you put a certain amount and you have a growth of 25%.

mmm so your method is: choose some bet between 1,30 - 1,50. because you lost a lot (1 times on 7 attempts)

We have an average of 75% success.

you choose just a +25% that you haven't never achieved in your proof statement

Please look carefully on our August bankroll evolution and see that we achieved the 25% target!!

(is a trigger value)... (august -8.4%) (sept. you told +40.41 %).

personally I don't see the reason to pay some one that choose match were 1 times on 2 attempts is a winning bet (see the relative odds...)

1 times on 2 attempts?...I don't understand what you say...look at our bankroll evolution in August and see that we have a success of 75%, that is 3 out 4 bets...please pay attention at the numbers I provide before making statements like you do!

25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:47:34 PM

Today's match:

Champions Ligue: Sporting-Barcelone Bet: Barcelone @1.38 Win

Current status: 22 winning bets, 4 losing bets

Bankroll: 148.77

Tommorow's match will be from Europa League
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:49:37 PM

Today's match: Europa Ligue: Bate Borisov-Arsenal Bet: Arsenal@1.42 Win

Current situation: 23 winning bets: 3 lose bets

Bankroll: 152.97

Bankroll growth: 52.97%
Ibraoss

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:17:07 PM

new why to scaming peaple
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:51:14 AM

I invite you to watch this topic and to see what a scammer I am.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:48:29 PM

Bookmarked, as I promise I will watch and will try your method OP if incase this october I can gain a 25% winning in my capital then I will surely subscribed to your offer.
May I know also what gambling site you are using. Thank you and hoping that you can prove that you are genuine and not a scammer.
25pbet (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:06:29 PM

Bookmarked, as I promise I will watch and will try your method OP if incase this october I can gain a 25% winning in my capital then I will surely subscribed to your offer.
May I know also what gambling site you are using. Thank you and hoping that you can prove that you are genuine and not a scammer.

We use Unibet because this is a bookmaker allowed in France. You can use what bookmaker you like...bet365 is good.

I will post tommorow the match for October 1st. How much is your bankroll?

Todays match was from French Ligue 1: Monaco-Montpellier. Bet: Monaco and over 1.5-LOST

Current situation:

23 winning bets 5 losing bets
Bankroll: 138.77

Tommorow's match is from England Premier Ligue.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: