Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:20:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Reasons Why Shift Will Become A Top 10 Coin In 2018  (Read 5563 times)
Bobobog (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:40:26 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 03:58:26 PM by Bobobog

• Shift wants to decentralize the internet and they have started their mission by creating a DApp called Phantom and a DApp SDK tool which will both be released this September. The Phantom release has been much anticipated for by the Shift community and represents a milestone in the development and recognition of the coin. It will allow users to store files on the decentralized internet using the IPFS protocol. The Dapp SDK tool will allow developers to build decentralized applications on the shift blockchain, thus drastically increasing the value of the coin.

• Unlike Ethereum, Shift is written in JavaScript, a language familiar to most web developers, together with an easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI), Phantom can be easily adopted by the vast majority of web developers.

• Shift uses a decentralized Proof of Stake system to mine the blocks, for a detailed description on the difference between dPoW and dPoS systems I would advise hitting up Wikipedia or a good explanation on youtube. The most important thing to remember is that dPoS is the better environmental option as it requires less energy for blocks to be forged. As energy will become more expensive in the future, dPoS systems ensure that the Shift code is future proof.

• Lisk, Shift’s closest resembling competitor, currently stands at a market cap of 681 USD million, whilst Shift stands at market cap of 17 milion USD. That’s a whopping x40 return of investment (ROI) if shift hits that same market cap!

• On top of the website release in september, Shift will drop their new whitepaper, roadmap, SDK tool and will release Phantom at the end of Q3 and Q4 of 2017. So you could say they got a lot coming for the 4th quarter of 2017!

• On top of all the updates Shift is releasing, they will also commence with their marketing plan. Now let me remind you that Shift has never performed any marketing prior to the Phantom release yet because they have been working non-stop on the technology. This gives Shift the underdog position, and makes it possible to get a x10, x20, x40 ROI once Shift attracts new possible investors.

As of now, the tech is done, the marketing plan is written, the marketing funds are in and Shift is ready to shoot through the roof! So pile up on that shift now, because once Phantom drops and their marketing gets going, you will never see Shift at $1.50 again!

https://www.shiftnrg.org/about
https://youtube.com/watch?v=agXFIB-0LIo
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shift/

This game is hosted in the SHIFT network with the Phantom dapp (Bitcoin 2048): https://gateway.shiftnrg.org/ipfs/QmRA8iBsHxk6J3aKhmautJvHggVrGbG6Y3turuPUACfpkv/

Read more: https://www.shiftnrg.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Shift%20Upbit%20-%20English%20text.pdf
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:51:51 PM

Shift sounds very good but you compare it with Lisk for a future outlook.

So why is Shift better as Lisk? Why shouldn't people just stay with Lisk instead of boosting shift to the same market cap?
Bobobog (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:02:32 PM

Shift sounds very good but you compare it with Lisk for a future outlook.

So why is Shift better as Lisk? Why shouldn't people just stay with Lisk instead of boosting shift to the same market cap?
They're not the same. Please read more about Shift. Also, you may want to join Ryver.

https://shiftnrg.ryver.com
Bobobog (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:54:42 PM

https://github.com/ShiftNrg/shift-nano/releases/tag/v1.1.0
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 04:12:40 PM

Great sharing there

One thing i like about shift was of course their DPOS

Although if you hold a little of SHIFT, it will not generate much as others contribute more, but it worth the hold Smiley
Dreamya

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:13:05 PM

This game is hosted in the SHIFT network with the Phantom dapp (Bitcoin 2048): https://gateway.shiftnrg.org/ipfs/QmRA8iBsHxk6J3aKhmautJvHggVrGbG6Y3turuPUACfpkv/
i like it Cheesy
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:20:04 PM

Great sharing there

Although if you hold a little of SHIFT, it will not generate much as others contribute more, but it worth the hold Smiley

Great reasons and they're constructive at least. But, the problem is that, me, as a user, don't like their project by heart even it looks very promising. Without community support, a project can't go much further itself.
Dreamya

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:27:43 PM

Great sharing there

Great reasons and they're constructive at least. But, the problem is that, me, as a user, don't like their project by heart even it looks very promising. Without community support, a project can't go much further itself.
their marketing plan hasnt started yet
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:26:47 PM

Wow, I didn't know about this coin earlier. Perhaps make it in your list of investments. Wink

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:41:50 PM

Are there any upcoming users for the shift network? If not then its worthless. Thats one of the counter-arguments I read from the ANN thread.

I do own some Shift too, but only for pure speculation.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:09:59 PM

I have been hodling some shift for a while and waiting for the team to deliver. Its market cap is
very low so has big potential for gains once it gets going.
Dreamya

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:38:45 AM

I have been hodling some shift for a while and waiting for the team to deliver. Its market cap is
very low so has big potential for gains once it gets going.
wait for marketing plan
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:42:30 AM

I've been watching this coin, and knew what potential she has good but not even imagined that so great. thanks for the info

High risk high payoff
Dreamya

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:02:37 PM

I've been watching this coin, and knew what potential she has good but not even imagined that so great. thanks for the info
yes big potential there
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:25:50 PM

Now this is what I call interesting. How many of us can say we got into a coin at its beginnings, ready to profit when it hits $1 from a few cents? This is probably the reason that will appeal to a lot of us. The easy to use GUI. I know we all think we are experts and familiar with qt wallets, but you have no idea what a good GUI will do for the future of the coin! Javascript might also be the edge. Like you say, a lot of devs familiar with this.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dreamya

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

Now this is what I call interesting. How many of us can say we got into a coin at its beginnings, ready to profit when it hits $1 from a few cents? This is probably the reason that will appeal to a lot of us. The easy to use GUI. I know we all think we are experts and familiar with qt wallets, but you have no idea what a good GUI will do for the future of the coin! Javascript might also be the edge. Like you say, a lot of devs familiar with this.
new website roadmap and whitepaper come in a few days. that means price must be go up ?
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:59:39 PM

I found Shift coin for the first time this summer but I saw the price too high to get in.
Now the team is almost ready to release its killer application, namely Dapp Phantom and Dapp SDK.

As has been suggested by Bobobog thread author, when these are released and marketing plan starts, 1-2 $ price will only be a distant reminder because Shift will rise in the first 30 coins of Coinmarketcap!
Dreamya

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:24:53 PM

I found Shift coin for the first time this summer but I saw the price too high to get in.
Now the team is almost ready to release its killer application, namely Dapp Phantom and Dapp SDK.

As has been suggested by Bobobog thread author, when these are released and marketing plan starts, 1-2 $ price will only be a distant reminder because Shift will rise in the first 30 coins of Coinmarketcap!

i don't know exactly but seems like $10 is easy for shift
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:45:35 PM

I got high hopes for shift. I really like what the Lisk team is delivering for that reason I got an eye on shift. More and more gouvernments are trying to censor and monitor their people so it's time to fight back which a decentralized web which can't be controlled by them. Of couse it will only work out if shifts find adoption.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:47:31 PM

shift price need go up x100 to get on top 10. hard but not impossible in 2018 for shift.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: