Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone used EtherDelta?  (Read 1674 times)
yishak (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:57:35 PM

I want to sell a token that hasn't been listed on major exchanges yet but I heard that it was available on etherdelta . Before I sell their I have a question , will the price of the token I'm going to sell be what the token's creator set it to be or will it be higher or lower than that? btw I'm talking about Authorship Tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:00:51 PM

Following this thread for future reference, just in case ATS sends my token too after a couple of days. Hope we'll be able to get more information.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:27:46 PM

Usually the ICO price is different when the tokens had been distributed already or right after the ICO has been distributed to the bounty participants. And usually it is lower than the ICO price too.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:52:21 PM

Personally I wouldnt trade on there, I'd wait for one of the big guns
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:02:24 PM

I want to sell a token that hasn't been listed on major exchanges yet but I heard that it was available on etherdelta . Before I sell their I have a question , will the price of the token I'm going to sell be what the token's creator set it to be or will it be higher or lower than that? btw I'm talking about Authorship Tokens
The price on Etherdelta is up to the market itself , no one could set the price . You can trade here , it works fine for me .

crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:23:14 PM

yes, etherdelta is a small but legit decentralized exchange. Works fine for me too.
yishak (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

Does anyone  know the current price of ATS on etherdelta?
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:33:58 PM

Good but very slow exchange. They have almost every single token but so slow on demand and most of time time error. Used but if I need to choose between ether and livecoin will pick live coin instead. Much faster then ether. However on ether there are some tokens that have bigger market cap then livecoin, so basically this is person who want to trade then decision for this. Both have good side and bad sides.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:38:32 PM

I use etherdelta from time to time.
This allows you to retrieve tokens that are not yet on a big exchange
Volumes are not very high but it is very easy to use

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
blobbyheadstone

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:41:30 PM

I like Etherdelta because you need no registration like the bigger exchanges. All you need is a private key which you generate directly on the exchange. There are also no fees for deposit and withdraw, the only fee you pay is when placing a Bid/Ask. But beware that you have to transfer your funds from your Wallet to the EtherDelta-Wallet before you can trade (this can take a bit).

What I don't like is that its a bit laggy because of the decentralized infrastructure.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:50:45 PM

unlike the traditional centralized exchange, the decentralized exchange is not matchmaking trading, which means if you type the wrong price, for example, the price and quantity are backwards or the decimal in the wrong place, that will be irreparable great loss, so musy be very careful when use this exchange
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:52:30 PM

been using this site untill now. This site is not user friendly as it has a bad interface and it is also delay on transactions. I used this to buy coins that have'nt came out yet on the market.
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:20:49 PM

The website or should I called it exchange is not user friendly, am finding it hard to rap my head around it. I will just wait for my coins to hit an exchange I can operate not to lose my coins
Rhshahindiana

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:42:17 PM

EtherDelta isnt a small exchange, as far as my knowledge is concerned, its the only exchanges which allows almost all the coins to get themselves traded. Dont know bout the fees as i havent yet traded there. But its promising and having all the trust which is with big exchanges. if u dont find ur coin listed anywhere, come and check on ether delta and u ll surely find it here(etherDelta)

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:50:26 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 01:39:39 PM by SummerBliss

All the token created using ETH smart contract will be available on EtherDelta and can be traded. The price need not be equal to the ICO price. I hope you know how the market works. Anyone can put any price and if the seller is ready and buys, then that will be the new price of that token.

What I want to suggest you that whatever coin you have, wait for the company to list it on any exchange be it minor or major and sell there. On EtherDelta, you might not get a desired price or buyer. Price usually rises when the coin get listed on some famous exchange. Confirm it from your company and take the status of the listing process. Unless they are scam, they must be trying to list their token. So have patience.
iamsolarpowered

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:55:23 PM

Just check the orderbook. The prices people post are listed there, which should average around the market
yishak (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:07:03 PM

Just check the orderbook. The prices people post are listed there, which should average around the market
I was gonna check the current average price of Authorship tokens (ATS) but i am on mobile now and won't get access to a PC for the next few hours, the site doesn't seem to work on mobile. I was hoping someone would check ATS price and tell me...
kamina87

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:17:13 PM

Its price is determined by its holders and high or low depending on the influence of the project on the investor.

Eric Cartman

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

I've never heard about it, sorry.

But they cloned Ether name, for a bad first impression

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:37:44 PM

Ive used etherdelta, the price of the token you are going to sell at first is set to be lower, then eventually it will rise up and also has a chance to become low again. The price is not fixed , its varying just like all the other prices of tokens that are new in exchanges. But its easy to use etherdelta and there are so many available tokens that can you can sell or exchange.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: