Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:51:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone used EtherDelta?  (Read 1681 times)
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:12:38 AM

Etherdelta is the best exchange now for Ether tokens. It's decentralised and you  have the private key for your wallet

rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:21:17 AM

I haven't used it but as a decentralised exchange, I would expect the speed to be a bit slow but some tokens that aren't available on the big exchanges yet, so this gives a good option to trade beforehand. Almost like over the counter vs listed.
m34Rzc0t

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:26:05 AM

Never used this, but I am going to try. Better to diversify trades into different exchanges.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:38:17 AM

The tokens will raise when they will have been listed in major exchanges
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:13:45 AM

I want to sell a token that hasn't been listed on major exchanges yet but I heard that it was available on etherdelta . Before I sell their I have a question , will the price of the token I'm going to sell be what the token's creator set it to be or will it be higher or lower than that? btw I'm talking about Authorship Tokens

Im going with etherdelta. Because i like it more than other exchanges. I mean, it has the same prices with most of them other exchanges out there but it has lots of coins(wide variety for traders who want to do trading a lot). Plus it does not require so much about you unlike orher exchanges that needs a lot of personal data which is pretty irritating for someone like me who doesn’t have the requirements they need. The only downside in etherdelta is the way it is having errors a lot or lagging. But nothing serious.

On the token prices, I don’t think anyone here can tell you an exact amount because after ICO sale anything happens either the demand rises or drops. Experience is the best investment in the crypto world. So better invest time on that first.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:16:56 AM

I use EtherDelta before. We have to deposit eth to a certain contract address and use those balance to trade. But honestly, it still feel a little bit weird since it is not something i am use to yet. However it is a piece of amazing technology by utilizing smartcontract.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:25:52 AM

I've used it a few times and had no problem with it. It's useful for small coins that aren't already on main exchanges.

tabrin

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:36:30 AM

I use EtherDelta before. We have to deposit eth to a certain contract address and use those balance to trade. But honestly, it still feel a little bit weird since it is not something i am use to yet. However it is a piece of amazing technology by utilizing smartcontract.

Yeah it's cool concept but it was really slow and buggy for me.
hieu81

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:52:07 AM

It's very deficult to used! I try some times but i don't like it! Thanks
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:27:41 AM

Personally I wouldnt trade on there, I'd wait for one of the big guns
Etherdellta is the world of dumpers, The price of token is down. I think there are many bountu hunters sell at low price or hackers who sell the tokens with worthless price. You can buy a new token in bulk at etherdelta then wait for the bigger exchangers then the price will dump if your are lucky.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:29:09 AM

It's very deficult to used! I try some times but i don't like it! Thanks
Your right it is hard to used this etherdelta, I think developers need to improve it to more. Otherwise they need to promote it again because most of the newly users have no idea regarding this etherdelta.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:45:20 AM

I'm using EtherDelta. Delta is too small market. Marketcap is always low. I don't like it but some coins only in EtherDelta so i must use Sad

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:01:59 PM

I also have etherdeltha account and also account to other exchange for I have a choice of which exchange do a better exchange rate.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:18:06 PM

Personally I wouldnt trade on there, I'd wait for one of the big guns
If you are waiting then you will get a good things if you are not waiting then you will get nothing because wait is best thing around the world who has waited they got many things who has not waiting they get nothing so you are right that you are waiting.
Landerman

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:23:42 PM

I've used Etherdelta once and burned some ETH as I don't really understand how it works Grin
But the Volume is so small
How you burned some ETH? You can not burn ETH in Etherdelta UI.

COMSA ■ The ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses to Adopt Blockchain Technologies
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌▌▌  ICO: Oct 2nd until Nov 6th▐▐▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
■ ■ ■ WebsiteWhitepaperTwitterBlogsRedditFacebook ■  TelegramSlackBitcointalk ■ ■ ■
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

I have an etherdelta account. At first indeed, i feel less familiar with look of website. But gradually became accustomed, and i used etherdelta several times to sell my tokens.
donotlean

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:47:38 PM

i never use etherdelta but i want to use it.it's interface is so mixed and difficult for me and also when i want to sell some coin on there the market cap is not over 20usd 30 usd

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:03:05 PM

Unless you need your money immediately, don't go for etherdelta be it any coin. There are very less buyers and tons of ICO tokens. It is rare to get a good price there. Wait for your token to get listed on any major exchange. Price usually shoots up when a coin get listed at good and popular exchange. Authorship must be trying their best to get their token listed. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime instead of selling at relatively lower price.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:25:22 PM

I want to sell a token that hasn't been listed on major exchanges yet but I heard that it was available on etherdelta . Before I sell their I have a question , will the price of the token I'm going to sell be what the token's creator set it to be or will it be higher or lower than that? btw I'm talking about Authorship Tokens
It is lower the ICO price, don't expect too much on your tokens. Always deal at a lower price if you want to trade your tokens immediately. If you want at a higher price wait until it reaches the ICO price nut it will take a month, a couple of months or maybe a year. The decision is always yours, if you're in hurry, sell it but if not hold it (for good)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
truncus

Activity: 784
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

It is lower the ICO price, don't expect too much on your tokens. Always deal at a lower price if you want to trade your tokens immediately. If you want at a higher price wait until it reaches the ICO price nut it will take a month, a couple of months or maybe a year. The decision is always yours, if you're in hurry, sell it but if not hold it (for good)

the price will be very low when you give a sale because there is no volume. Do not sell from any stock without volume.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: