Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to create a campaign  (Read 398 times)
duybuom2010 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

how to create a campaign
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:58:37 PM

how to create a campaign

I had long time ago posted this and your question reminded me of the pretty simple step by step procedure which I explained in simple english Grin

I am explaining the step by step process:

Step One: Discard all private messages and offers from accounts which offer to do it for you but has no prior history of campaign management.

Step Two: Get your signature designed. You can do it yourself or engage a professional signature designer. You can post one requirement in the service section and choose someone with experience. Alternatively you can start a signature design contest.

Step Three: Appoint a reputed campaign manager. Though I personally recommend Edwardard, there are many good managers in the forum, you can chose one based on their previous work.

Step Four: Deposit the amount to a trusted escrow (in most cases the campaign managers themselves take the responsibility)

Step Five: Buy me a bottle of beer Grin

That's it.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:02:45 PM

how to create a campaign

Do you have any service to promote? e.g gambling site, ICO project, exchanges, X sites, or some services that require promotions? First, you should have funds to pay for your future participants, and since you're just newcomer on this forum, you should hire some veterans on how your campaign will be managed or you call them as campaign manager and an escrow to store/save your funds so people on this forum will be willing to participate your campaign knowing that you will pay and not to scam them. For some kind of campaigns like social media, signature campaign, etc.
Signature campaign requires signatures like a banner that will describe your service, business, etc. Your campaign participants are wearing this signature at a particular time. Social media campaign for twitter and facebook is like promoting your service at this social platform, obviously.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:06:21 PM

Just browse through another threads and you will have a rough idea. Best choice would be hiring a campaign manager .
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:13:59 PM

how to create a campaign

If you want to start a signature campaign for your project or any other business then at your stage of knowledge I will say that you have to hire a manager for starting a signature campaign for that. Because if a manager will start a signature campaign for you then it will have all the properties of success as the know well that how to start a campaign and what rules are to be obeyed by the members.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:25:45 PM

how to create a campaign

the first is good you contact campaign manager can incraese trust youre campaign and then can get much participant
and then you can find design signature code, can self create, open competition or buy to signature code designer
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:12:10 PM

how to create a campaign

which kind of campaign you want to create and as i see you newbie , do you want to say " could i join campaign ?"
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:42:42 AM

how to create a campaign

which kind of campaign you want to create and as i see you newbie , do you want to say " could i join campaign ?"
I have read through his posts and found out that he speaks better English and so he doesn't mean to join a campaign. He really wants to know how to create a new campaign.
  • You could hire a campaign manager and let him do all the tasks
  • You can create signature by hiring a signature creator or by organizing a signature contest and then make a post regarding your campaign and manage your funds through or by yourself.
Follow other campaign threads to get details about how its done.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:43:53 AM

since i am a newbie. i think the best thing to do is to google everything what i want to know and read it word per word. and if there are some explanations in google that needs further explanation then better be ask the persons i knew who's into this thing who had a lot more ideas about bitcoin forum.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:25:19 AM

how to create a campaign

If you want to build a campaign then you must have a funds for the salary of the willing participants. But you need to find a escrow that hold the funds instead you own that responsibility. also to gain some willing user to participate on your campaign. .and also the must important is the site you want to promote or "ICO". Cause that is the must important . .we all know that the purpose of camapign it to promote the ico .you must create a sig and avatar also to be wearing of all the participants during the campaign also sig and avatar is related on the ICO.. 
James100t

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:25:01 AM

how to create a campaign

I had long time ago posted this and your question reminded me of the pretty simple step by step procedure which I explained in simple english Grin

I am explaining the step by step process:

Step One: Discard all private messages and offers from accounts which offer to do it for you but has no prior history of campaign management.

Step Two: Get your signature designed. You can do it yourself or engage a professional signature designer. You can post one requirement in the service section and choose someone with experience. Alternatively you can start a signature design contest.

Step Three: Appoint a reputed campaign manager. Though I personally recommend Edwardard, there are many good managers in the forum, you can chose one based on their previous work.

Step Four: Deposit the amount to a trusted escrow (in most cases the campaign managers themselves take the responsibility)

Step Five: Buy me a bottle of beer Grin

That's it.

I like your all step.But its defense on him who create a campaign.I think your all steps should be useful for him.
Thank you for your great share.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: