Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ELIXIR - The Incentive Driven Payments Platform  (Read 941 times)
BMG86 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:45:48 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 10:50:48 AM by BMG86

Not sure if you guys have heard of this one yet. But this project has a lot of potential to be something great. It's a new type of lending token. The devs have been amazing at communicating with the community, better then any project I have seen so far. They have been consistently working hard on ensuring that this project is a success. It is currently trading on coinexchange.io. Prices are very cheap right now, this definitely has potential to be a hidden gem in the future.

Check out the announcement thread for more information:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144082.0
rgm108

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

Thanks for pointing this out, looks like a good project. Dev seems very active.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
BMG86 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:25:16 PM

Thanks for pointing this out, looks like a good project. Dev seems very active.

No problem! And yeah the Devs have been extremely active since day 1 of the project.
maursader

Activity: 509

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:14:26 PM

Elixir distribution was free and many people multi claimed genesis addresses. There was also a swap from TME (coin was originally called TME) to ELIX. While this swap happened people were able to bid on genesis addresses again. Result is that this coin has been worstly distributed. Few people hold most of the current supply. So I don't expect much from this token.
BMG86 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:18:06 AM

Elixir distribution was free and many people multi claimed genesis addresses. There was also a swap from TME (coin was originally called TME) to ELIX. While this swap happened people were able to bid on genesis addresses again. Result is that this coin has been worstly distributed. Few people hold most of the current supply. So I don't expect much from this token.

True but if you look at a lot if successful projects, they were freely distributed in the beginning. One of the biggest things this project has going for it is the developers. They are literally working on it around the clock and still making the time to post updates on these forums almost everyday. I've never seen such great communication with the community more then this project
maursader

Activity: 509

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:25:23 PM

True but if you look at a lot if successful projects, they were freely distributed in the beginning. One of the biggest things this project has going for it is the developers. They are literally working on it around the clock and still making the time to post updates on these forums almost everyday. I've never seen such great communication with the community more then this project
You can also see this problem in ARDR. Was completely distributed for free to nxt holders and this fact makes it hard to rise for ARDR.
Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:31:07 PM

Not sure if you guys have heard of this one yet. But this project has a lot of potential to be something great. It's a new type of lending token. The devs have been amazing at communicating with the community, better then any project I have seen so far. They have been consistently working hard on ensuring that this project is a success. It is currently trading on coinexchange.io. Prices are very cheap right now, this definitely has potential to be a hidden gem in the future.

The result may not be much different from the timereum, but I had seen the timereum have very good trading at the beginning of their listing on novaexchange. But the next day trading volume will probably die
BMG86 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:40:23 AM

The result may not be much different from the timereum, but I had seen the timereum have very good trading at the beginning of their listing on novaexchange. But the next day trading volume will probably die

Timereums trading volume decrease was due to nova exchange halting trading because of the wallet issues that they were having.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:10:02 PM

A new roadmap was posted in that thread and it looked alright. I won't be purchasing it though it does have a cool idea.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BMG86 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:45:15 AM

This coin is very undervalued,  I think it's going to be sky high soon.

I agree!! It's only been a little bit over a week since I posted this and it has went nearly 10x so far. It's still very undervalued and not to late to get into. Everybody is comparing this project to the SALT projext and that is currently trading at $5.

I don't follow the SALT development but I will say this, Elixir has the hardest working devs that I have ever seen. They are working around the clock and consistently making progress while taking the time to answer questions and keep the community well informed.

The project is gaining more and more attention everyday and it won't be long until it really takes off. Buy now while it is cheap. If it nears the value of Salt project, you're looking at another 10x easily.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:13:00 AM

This coin is very undervalued,  I think it's going to be sky high soon.

I agree!! It's only been a little bit over a week since I posted this and it has went nearly 10x so far. It's still very undervalued and not to late to get into. Everybody is comparing this project to the SALT projext and that is currently trading at $5.

I don't follow the SALT development but I will say this, Elixir has the hardest working devs that I have ever seen. They are working around the clock and consistently making progress while taking the time to answer questions and keep the community well informed.

The project is gaining more and more attention everyday and it won't be long until it really takes off. Buy now while it is cheap. If it nears the value of Salt project, you're looking at another 10x easily.

I was just going to say that this was not the first lending token and then you came out and said it! Anyway, I highly doubt that this dev team can take it all the way to $5, no matter how hard they work. It is always tough to beat the first mover, even if you have superior tech. Your biggest obstacle is always adoption. Look at Bitcoin! People laugh at how clunky it is but it is still king. Elixir is just going to have to work their butts off to prove themselves. I am not in this one,,, too expensive!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
muvie

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:58:45 PM

Crypto markets are so irrational. Does no one asking himself how this coin hast been distributed in the beginning as it was called TME? Everybody was able to claim as much as Genesis addresses without!!! Bitcointalk account verification. This is crazy... Be careful with this coin.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:49:57 PM

Wow, I just bought Elix because of a friend. He told me that its going to be great. So I already have a nice profit, but I am not going to sell. Some nice updates are coming up!
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:56:13 PM

I am long since 1k sat. Market cap rose fast to over 1M, but if devs will really deliver, we will see 10M or more in the next weeks.
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:11:12 PM

Thanks for bringing this up. This project was just mentioned in a Telegram group. Will give it a closer look!
BMG86 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:14:37 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 07:19:14 PM by BMG86

Crypto markets are so irrational. Does no one asking himself how this coin hast been distributed in the beginning as it was called TME? Everybody was able to claim as much as Genesis addresses without!!! Bitcointalk account verification. This is crazy... Be careful with this coin.

You can say the same thing about bitcoin. People were able to mine thousands of them for free in the early days with not much computing power. Now those thousands would make them multi millionaires.
BMG86 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:22:48 PM

You can say the same thing about bitcoin. People were able to mine thousands of them for free in the early days with not much computing power. Now those thousands would make them multi millionaires.

On top of that, a lot of the genesis holders have already dumped their Elixir for cheap. A lot of the new token holders are ones who believe in this project and see it's potential.
acorcos

Activity: 453

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:02:29 PM

Latest price spike feels like a well done pump & dump campaign to me. One of the greatest YouTube pumper called ELIX.
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

The project is on track, best one  out there. Check it out !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

I bought this coin only yesterday. I expect a lot from her in the next few months. Although it was possible to take cheaper today.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: