Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Testnet Difficulty continues to rise  (Read 2482 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:05:22 PM

More and more people are getting interested in Bitcoin Testnet as the difficulty continues to rise (now over 400).

I'm thinking to restart the Terrawallet but this time for Testnet Bitcoins and a disclaimer in the biggest bold font one could imagine. :-)

more or less retired.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:09:17 PM

More and more people are getting interested in Bitcoin Testnet as the difficulty continues to rise (now over 400).

I'm thinking to restart the Terrawallet but this time for Testnet Bitcoins and a disclaimer in the biggest bold font one could imagine. :-)

ehhh that might be wise. Though I sometimes send my little hash to things like small change for hoots and hollars

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 04:50:56 PM

I keep watching, and mining, and I'm hoping to see TestnetWallet soon. Smiley

You know, it's actually hard to believe there hasn't been an online wallet for testnet before.  It seems like a sensible thing for someone to do even if testnet coins don't gain any value.

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 06:58:30 PM

I keep watching, and mining, and I'm hoping to see TestnetWallet soon. Smiley

You know, it's actually hard to believe there hasn't been an online wallet for testnet before.  It seems like a sensible thing for someone to do even if testnet coins don't gain any value.

I'd hope that online wallets started with testnet coins first...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: