Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How about dash VS deeponion?  (Read 357 times)
thelastman (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

thelastman

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:31:49 PM

guy!
Dash feels like a adult !
deeponion  is a baby!
what is most different about them!
i wana know the true view!

do just like you already have
dma88

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:47:40 PM

Dash uses masternodes to mix transactions, while deeponion is a tor node.  It runs 100% on tor and never leaves.  Deeponion is very early on, so theyre still coding some more advanced privacy features.  I'm no security expert, but pretty much everyone who has said anything about anonymity says that dash/masternodes are fundamentally flawed and everything else- monero, zcash, zksnarks, works better. 

Make passive income here.. don't let the name fool you, do your own research and find out for yourself.  it's called exitscam, but it's actually legit.  Looks similar to a ponzi, but it's not.  And it's perfectly legal, not a registered security, as the "dividends" are payouts, not actual dividends.  Check it out at http://exitscam.me/luminium
anilffff

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:38:38 PM

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency integrated with the TOR network. Transactions are fast and untraceable. I think Deeponion has more potential than Monero and Dash in the future
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:58:49 PM

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency integrated with the TOR network. Transactions are fast and untraceable. I think Deeponion has more potential than Monero and Dash in the future

Transactions are visible/traceable over the blockchain. It's not like Monero.
I liked DO until they closed the wallet source code. From this point I'm avoiding it.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:22:52 PM

if my thinking about them is that both have the advantages of their respective concepts that can not be equalized later as well
for dash comparison if with deepunion even looks very far so dash still dash and deepunion still deepunion

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:27:37 PM

guy!
Dash feels like a adult !
deeponion  is a baby!
what is most different about them!
i wana know the true view!
In my opinion, this is generally inappropriate comparison because DASH is a very strong currency that has long been on the market and has proven itself well. And deeponion a coin that does not represent anything from itself. Currently

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: