Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:42:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoincollector a legit site?  (Read 312 times)
11-BitNinja (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:44:36 PM

http://www.bitcoincollector.net/

Huh

Kinda new here, trying to get/earn some and learn the bitcoin/crypto currency biz.  I mined some (very little) and brought some (again, just like $5 worth) just to get a taste of bitcoin.

Been searching for a few sites to help me load up a bit faster, came across this.  Also searched here, and just seen like 2-3 old topics about it.

So do anyone else here have any experience using this site to gain bitcoins?  Any help would be appreciated!
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3274

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:53:08 PM

The easiest, fastest, most convenient and most effective way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them.

You can spend weeks clicking on links or spamming the forum or whatever to earn maybe 0.001 BTC or you can pay $5. Your choice.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
11-BitNinja (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:29:54 PM

The easiest, fastest, most convenient and most effective way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them.

You can spend weeks clicking on links or spamming the forum or whatever to earn maybe 0.001 BTC or you can pay $5. Your choice.

I already know that, just asking about any info of the site mentioned in the OP.
Tjeller

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:45:30 PM

I have only heard good things about them
11-BitNinja (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:52:22 PM

I have only heard good things about them

That's good and all,  Roll Eyes but I would actually like to hear from someone who used the site before.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

I have not used this site but have come across sites like these in the beginning days of my Bitcoin journey. Who wouldn't want some free BTC right Grin But believe me , they don't add up to make any profit for the time we invested in it. It is similar to faucet paying out a few satoshis for a few clicks on their website. It is just a waste of time since there are other things you could do to earn some BTC. Use the search option and try looking for threads that have methods to earn some BTC.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3854

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:02:35 AM

Looks like a faucet site. These things give you like what? A small fraction of a dollar after every captcha? A complete waste of time in my opinion. Like odolvlobo said, the best way is to buy them. If you're that desperate to get a hold of some bitcoin, go get a job; then use the wages you've earned to buy bitcoin. I'd personally rather work at McDonalds then buy bitcoin than do faucets all day for all those spare change.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:02:45 AM

I already know that, just asking about any info of the site mentioned in the OP.

BitcoinCollector is a free bitcoins sites aggregator. That means that we maintain a list of sites that offer free bitcoins, and presents them to you in a way that allows you to collect them in a timely manner.

The site isn't a faucet, but a collection of faucets, a faucet rotator/list. They can't scam you, but the faucets listed on their website can. A couple of other popular faucet rotator/list:

http://ifaucet.net/bitcoin/browser/

https://bit.makejar.com
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:12:34 AM

Huh

Kinda new here, trying to get/earn some and learn the bitcoin/crypto currency biz.  I mined some (very little) and brought some (again, just like $5 worth) just to get a taste of bitcoin.

Been searching for a few sites to help me load up a bit faster, came across this.  Also searched here, and just seen like 2-3 old topics about it.

So do anyone else here have any experience using this site to gain bitcoins?  Any help would be appreciated!

They are essentially a faucet rotator from what i can tell.

So they can't really scam you. Even if you do get scammed, it's going to be because the faucet owners are scammers and not the guy that owns this site. I really would not recommend using the site. Not only is it a waste of time, it is an abandoned project as well.

Their OP was posted 4 years ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=229914.0
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:40:40 AM

The site you shared honestly no balanced or zero balance i think you are the owner of the site..
If you really wanted to earn bitcoins better to try trading you can earn a good amount if you know how to trade,
Or try to find some bounties here in services section or altcoin announcement thread..
11-BitNinja (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

Believe me, I am NOT the owner, xD,  Roll Eyes just a site I came across researching ways to earn some BTC.  And thanks everyone for your input and responses... Wink
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:43:25 PM

If you're really interested in faucets then I suggest you trying some new coin faucets as bitcoin faucets will rarely give you anything. It's better to work hard and claim bounties than spend time there.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:46:26 PM

This is faucet rotator, you can find bunch of similar rotators in microearning section.
Just a little advice - faucets are waste of time, you will spend hours, days, months to collect few dollars. It is much better to find other way to earn bitcoins. Buying bitcoins is better option than faucets.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:26:05 PM

I have not used this site but have come across sites like these in the beginning days of my Bitcoin journey. Who wouldn't want some free BTC right Grin But believe me , they don't add up to make any profit for the time we invested in it. It is similar to faucet paying out a few satoshis for a few clicks on their website. It is just a waste of time since there are other things you could do to earn some BTC. Use the search option and try looking for threads that have methods to earn some BTC.
i too feel waste spending time in earning bitcoins by clicks. As you may be more aware, buy some bicoins and multiple them as the time moves by. We have many ways to earn them in this forum. If you are good enough with technical skills, you can very well opt or tender your talents to those who pay and ask for your help in designing, doing projects required and etc.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:19:53 AM

Huh

This is mostly an abandoned project. The micropayments processor that they use isn't even alive anymore, which means that you are probably better off using another faucet rotator. There is plenty out there, just search it up.

Anyways, faucets aren't a good choice for earning btc at all because it is so time consuming and gives you so little reward.

I would do something else like look for freelancing jobs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: